Los Caños de Meca Surf Camp - El Palmar, Cadiz. Spain
We bring our holidays back to mainland Europe, but far away from the busy world. Join us in this paradise near the most southern point of Spain we will enjoy the goodlife of Caños de Meca.
Daily Yoga classes and comfortable private or shared accommodation are the basis of this holiday!
Add your own adventure: Go surfing in El Palmar, Conil; Go windsurfing on Trafalgar, Tarifa or Sancti Petri; Or kiting down the coast of the Costa de la Luz.
You love culture? Visit the beautiful white village Vejer de la Frontera, typical Andalusian! Or make a time travel, quick trip to the UK, take look in Gibraltar!
Caños de meca is surrounded by nature in the Natural Park, perfect for nice hikes, mountain biking and just being with nature.
We have 4 kinds of accommodation
- Solo Traveler; Shared room in the Shared Villa
- Private Traveler; Private room in the Shared Villa
- Duo Traveler; Private appartement/studio
- Family Traveler; a family house (limited availability)
The villas and studio’s have a well equipped kitchen, multiple bathrooms, private terraces, lots of living space.
Typical, man-made Andalusian houses on a terrain with swimming pool and open air theatre!
Daily Yoga classes are included in the packages.
A morning session to wake up the body, stretch and relax.
An afternoon session to stretch, strengthen and work on your yoga practice.
You can add your own adventure:
- Surfing in El Palmar or around Conil.
- Windsurfing on the beach nearby (trafalgar), Chiclana or Tarifa
- Kite surfing on the many beaches around, Trafalgar, Conil, and of course Tarifa
- Use your time in spain to learn Spanish; take a spanish course on the premise!
- Feeling creative or want to work on your self and your expressions; Take an art course
- Go hiking or mountain biking in the natural park, through the hills and forrest
- Sighteeing; White village (villa blanca) Vejer de la Frontera or visit UK territory Gibraltar
- Visit one of the many craft markets and little food markets all around the area.
LOCATION & GETTING HERE
Los Caños de Meca is a small seaside village to the east of Cape Trafalgar on the Costa de la Luz of Spain.
It is part of the province of Cádiz and the autonomous region of Andalusia.
Los Caños de Meca history is related to the Straits of Gibraltar, the Roman Fretus Herculeum and the Arab Boughaz el Tarek. Also the Battle of Trafalgar was fought near the coast of Caños de Meca, off the Cape of Trafalgar, over 200 years ago, 21 October 1805.
De costa de la luz, a piece of everything you’ll find here!
Easiest is to Fly
Nearby airports; Jerez, Gibraltar, Sevilla and Malaga
Jerez is the most nearby airport. With connections from Belgium, Germany, France, UK and around Europe.
From the airport take a bus to nearby villages or all the way..
You can include an Pick up/Drop off service to Conil, Tarifa, Jerez and Vejer.
Of course you can also come by Car
Make it a nice roadtrip, route details will follow after your booking.
PRICES & PACKAGES
Solo Traveler: Shared room in Shared Villa, 2x a day Yoga: from 295€
Private Traveler: Private room in Shared Villa, 2x a day Yoga: from 335€
Duo Traveler: Private Apartement/Studio, 2x a day Yoga: 540€ (total price for 2 people)
Family Traveler: Family home, Babysitting during Yoga classes, 2x a day Yoga; 735€ (2 adults + 2 children)