Terms and Conditions
Book with Confidence Guarantee
We know how important it is for you to have flexibility. Our “Book with Confidence Guarantee” gives you the option to change your booking date and destination.
1. To make a “date change only” or “cancel your booking and exchange for a voucher”, which enables the flexibility to change your whole booking (destination, dates etc), please contact our reservation department.
2. Eligibility to either “change” or “cancel your booking (in exchange for a voucher)”, using our “book with confidence” terms and conditions., is available for all bookings made after 3 March 2020 for any travel dates from 1 January 2021 to 30 April 2022.
Date changes must be made, or cancellation (in exchange for a voucher) must be requested at least three weeks prior to travel. Less than three weeks’ notice will be accepted if new government rules are introduced within this time that prevent your trip or require you to quarantine in a designated hotel on your return.
3. If, at the time you request a voucher, your holiday is unable to proceed due to government advice, restricted entry in your destination and/or flight cancellation, the full value of the amount paid will be included in the voucher credit.
4. Any voucher issued (including all of those with a previous validity of 30 April 2022) must be used for bookings with travel completed by 30 April 2023.
5. If there is a difference in price from the original booking, any increase is payable by you at the time of re-booking, and any decrease you are entitled to use the following amount from your voucher: Same % you paid from the total on your initial reservation but this time in proportion to the new total. The remaining amount will be included in a voucher credit.
6. The voucher provided is valid for use towards a new Nomad Surfers Holidays booking (a minimum of 7 days’ notice is required.
7. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. These points apply to the reservation deposit to Nomad Surfers.
The reservation paid to Nomad Surfers is non refundable under any circumstance.
By making a reservation through Nomad Surfers for an accommodation provider, you accept and agree to their relevant payment terms for the outstanding balance, cancellation and no-show policy of that accommodation provider.
The participants yield the image rights of the pictures/videos taken while attending the camps, independently anywhere in the world, and expressly authorises Nomad Surfers to its diffusion and reproduction.
Payment made by credit cards through Stripe will be charged in the local currency equivalent based on the daily exchange rate. Currency conversions by Stripe, banks or credit card companies in processing payments are not within the control of Nomad Surfers and are subject to exchange rate fluctuation.
Registering your business is free of charge. Nomadsurfers will only receive payment if bookings processed through Nomadsurfers.com.
To register as a member we will ask you several questions about the accommodation to verify your identity, physical address, etc.
The accommodation providers are given access to an extranet through which they are fully responsible for updating all rates, availability and other information which is displayed on our website.
Nomad Surfers will list your accommodation with a nice title which we think best describes your business in order to generate more traffic and bookings for you.
We kindly ask you to avoid uploading pictures or texts with references of your website, your real name, emails, phones, logos, watermarks or any other visual information that could facilitate our clients to easily find you on the internet. We are an agency and booking clients through our website is how we make our living so please understand our policy doesn’t allow to easily put our clients in contact directly with the accommodations. Doing this action from your side repeatedly may force us to delete your listing and this is something we don’t want. The business relation is based on Trust and our goal is obtain bookings for you through our extensive client network.
The texts should be original. Meaning that you cannot upload the same text as on other websites. It can be similar but not a “copy and paste”. If duplicated content is found we will have to decline your listing and take it out of our platform.
The prices uploaded in Nomadsurfers.com must be the same or lower as your own website. Nomadsurfers has the right to remove your listing if we verify that the rates through www.nomadsurfers.com are more expensive than in your own website.
If the accommodation blocks rooms for long periods of time Nomadsurfers may decide to remove your listing at our sole discretion.
If you have made an overbooking you will be responsable to deal with the client directly and offer them an accommodation of the same or better standarsd than yours in the same area.
Partners grant authorisation to Nomadsurfers to obtain images from their social media to market their business with the sole purpose to obtain more bookings to that particular accommodation.
Nomadsurfers reserves the right to edit or remove any title, text or photo at our sole discretion, and replace it for another one which we feel is more appealing with the end intention to generate more bookings through our platform. The host understands and agrees that Nomadsurfers does not act as an insurer or as your contracting agent. Any agreement you enter into with such Guest is between you and the Guest and Nomadsurfers is not a party to it.
The guests after they have travelled may leave their review on our website to inform other customers of their opinion on the service and quality of accommodation. Nomadsurfers reserves the right to adjust or remove reviews at our sole discretion.
Nomadsurfers reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Listing for any reason, without liability to you.