Galicia Beachfront Surf Camp - Razo Beach, La Coruña. Surf Camps in Spain
Galicia Beachfront Surf Camp was born from the passion of a group of friends who have turned their hobby into a prosperous company. It has been organizing surf camps for over 15 years at Razo beach in A Coruña, northern Spain. The camp has a relaxed atmosphere where you can surf and do activities such as yoga, urban surfing, tarp surfing, and many other outdoor activities.
The surf camp takes place in our beachfront surf hostel, with surf school and restaurant, at Razo beach (a surfer paradise in Galicia) only 30 feet away from the waves with stunning and relaxing views of the Atlantic Ocean. No matter what’s your surfing level, we will turn your surf trip into an unforgettable experience.
Galicia Beachfront Surf Camp
The hotel-hostel has two floors of rooms with windows for you to enjoy spectacular views of the beach.
- The first floor has shared bedrooms for 4 to 6 people with bunk beds, and separate shower and toiletry areas.
- The second floor has shared bedrooms for 4 people with en-suite bathrooms.
- Restaurant-bar where you can enjoy anything from a cup of tea to a lunch or dinner of your choice, according to the menu.
- Stunning sun terrace to relax and watch the waves
- Audio-visual room for complimentary lessons such as video correction, wave formation or workshops that will help you improve your knowledge
- Table tennis.
- Garden with chill-out area and hammocks.
- Mini skate ramp
- Wooden wave skate ramp
- A 3-sided football field
- Volleyball court
- Professionals instructors with over 12 years of experience
- 2.200m2 of facilities for all sorts of surfing-related activities.
- The best surf equipments, more than 100 surfboards to choose from.
- We offer surfboards for all levels: from soft boards for beginners to conventional surfboards of different sizes. We care about having the highest quality equipment for advanced level surfers, with surfboards from the best brands in Europe, such as Pukas.
- The surf school has a set of showers where you can wash your surfing material and a drying zone where you can put it to dry so that it will be in perfect condition for your next surf lesson.
- Covered area with locker rooms and hot showers
- We also have a room for theoretical classes and video correction, crucial for the accurate learning of our students
- Stand up paddling
- Long skating
- Beach volleyball
LOCATION & GETTING HERE
Razo is considered one of the best surf spots in Spain and throughout the Atlantic coast of Europe. Galicia Surf Camp is located in front of Razo Beach straight ahead of the best surf spot of the beach. The closest municipality is Carballo situated in the province of A Coruña on the Atlantic coast of Europe. It very close to the north of Portugal and it’s in the northwest part of Spain.
- Walking distance to restaurants
- 15 min far from the supermarket
- 15 min far from an ATM
- 15 min far from the petrol station
- 50 min by car from La Coruña.
- 1 hour by car from Santiago de Compostela Airport
There are low-cost flights that fly to La Coruña or Santiago de Compostela. There are connecting flights to these cities from London and from major Spanish cities like Madrid, Barcelona, and Valencia. Once landed you can get to the surf camp by your own or with the offered transfer service from the Galicia Beachfront Surf Camp which can pick you up from the airport/ bus or train station of La Coruña or Santiago de Compostella.
PRICES & PACKAGES
CAMP 11 From August 27th to September 1st: 479 EUR
CAMP 12 From September 2nd to September 7th: 320 EUR
CAMP 13 From September 8th to September 13th: 299 EUR
- 6 or 7 days surf camp
- 5 or 6 nights of accommodation in our beach front surf hostel
- 6 or 7 days full boarding: breakfast, lunch and dinner (menu adaptable to vegetarians)
- 6 or 7 days surf lessons, 2 hours daily in the mornings
- Surfing material available the whole camp: surf board and wetsuit
- 2 hours of surf practice in the afternoons
- 1 hour of free surf supervised by the instructors
- Activities every afternoon: yoga, stretching, surf training, longskate, beach volley, surfskate in woodwave, hiking, tarp surfing, slackline, etc.
- Wifi / Televisión / Vídeos de surf
- Accidente insurance and R.C
- The best photos and videos of the camp
- Bye-bye party
- Transfers A Coruña-Artsurfcamp-A Coruña.
- Check-in day included between 9 am and 3 pm and check out day included between 4:30 pm and 10:30 pm
- TRANSFERS FROM A CORUÑA (bus station, train station, and airport)): Included in the regular schedule (from 9 am to 3 pm). Outside these hours for 45€ for one person, 30€/person if you are 2 and 25€/person if you are 3 or more.
- TRANSFERS FROM SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA AIRPORT: Cost 20€/person in the regular schedule (from 9 am to 3 pm). Outside these hours for 60€ for one person, 40€/person if you are 2 and 30€/person if you are 3 or more.