Salinas Surf Camp - Principe de Asturias, Asturias. Surf Camps in Spain
Privileged location in Northern Spain, Salinas Surf Camp is just a few meters from the beach and the town center, coffee shops, bars, restaurants, bank, all you need on walking distance. Shared and Private ensuite rooms give options for all budgets, breakfast included and common areas for socializing, share experiences and make new friends.
A renovated early twentieth-century house with all the effort and enthusiasm, which tries to make you feel at home. There are many customers who repeat year after year and enjoy watching this project grow, designed from the beginning to offer comfort and kindness.
Great opportunity for surfers regardless their age and experience level to learn or improve skills in a safe environment, three kilometers of white sand beach with the best conditions with a frequency of waves which guarantees waves all year round. A team of experienced and qualified instructors, certified by the Spanish Surf Federation and have knowledge in first aid and life-saving. They will make sure to provide fun and dynamic learning.
Not only surf will make your experience unforgettable, but barbecue, bonfire on the beach, live music will also create a nice atmosphere to enjoy your holidays, a wide variety of different activities available such as long-skate, tennis, volleyball matches on the beach and day tours.
Our house in Salinas
Renovated house from the early twentieth century with room for 40 people
DOUBLE ROOMS and SHARED ROOMS AMENITIES:
- 7 en-suite rooms
- Double and single beds
- 1 room with jacuzzi and lounge
- 3 shared rooms with direct access to the gardens of the surf camp.
- One of our shared rooms has two bathrooms and can fit up to 10 people, the other shared rooms can hold 6 and 4 people respectively.
- We also have a small shop inside the hostel where you will find clothing with brands such as Ewan, Páez and Sew & Sing
- A nice garden
- TV lounge
- Free Wifi
- Daily cleaning
- Towels and soap
- Laundry management
- Babysitting for Children (with charge)
- Late Check out (Under Availability)
- Free Parking
Breakfast will be served in the garden or in the lounge on the ground floor.
Possible to book Half or Full pension
We offer camp for all levels of experience and age! Our commitment is to guarantee and teach you safety, as we consider it to be an important part of learning to surf. The students are provided with the best materials for the development and are all under the coverage of the civil liability and accident insurance required by the tourism department.
We strive to teach our students not only to surf but also how to safely handle the waves independently. They not only have to know how to understand the sea, they have to admire it and respect it.
- Surfing is the main activity and it will be done daily
- Every day there are surf classes in the morning
- Supervised surfing in the afternoon
- The duration of the morning activities is for two hours
- Twenty minutes warming up and theoretical classes on the shore, talking about positioning, safety
- All equipment included (surfboards, wetsuits, long-boards, leash, wax)
- White sand beach over 3 km
- Surf Camp few meters by foot to the beach
- Experienced and certified by Spanish Surf Federation instructors have knowledge in first aid and life-saving.
Our students would pick up their equipment at our plot, put on their wetsuits in the changing rooms and only have to walk a few meters to get to the sand.
- Long-skate classes
- Tennis matches
- Volleyball matches on the beach
- Football matches on the beach
- Video correction days will be had, which consist in filming the students whilst they surf and later watching the videos to correct their posture and analyze their mistakes. This technique helps a lot to improve in the water.
- Live music
- Beach bonfire
- Visit to the Arnao mine
LOCATION & GETTING HERE
Only 10km far from Asturia International Airport, few meters from the beach and in the center of town.
Privileged location in Northern Spain, Salinas Surf Camp is just a few meters from the beach and the town center, coffee shops, bars, restaurants, bank, all you need on walking distance. Salinas has a wide variety of restaurants and all very close to Alamar, from pizzerias to a Michelin-starred restaurant.
Asturia International Airport
By Train and Bus
From Aviles, Gijon, and Oviedo to Salinas (20 € per way).
By Car: Address and GPS Coordination available on the booking confirmation
PRICES & PACKAGES
Price Surf Camp
Price per person
|6 nights, Breakfast only||
|6 nights, Half Pension||
|6 nights, Full Pension||
|3 Days / 2 nights Full board||
- 6 or 2 nights accommodation and breakfast (depending on the option)
- Half board or Full Board options possible
- 6 days of surf classes (2 hours each day)
- Equipment included (Board + 3/2mm wetsuit)
- Availability of equipment if you want to practise by yourselves
- Leisure equipment at your disposal (bats, beach balls, long-boards)
- Free Wi-Fi
New Wetsuit -80€ (of course you keep it)