Ribadesella Teens Surf Camp - Asturias, North Spain. Spain
There is no better way for your grom to spend summer than being salty on Spain’s beautiful northern beaches.
The Ribadesella Teens surf camp is where your kids can meet new friends and bond over the magic of surf. Our qualified instructors not only offer surf lessons – but education on tides, conditions, weather, surf forecasts, and any dangers.
Our goal is to promote the healthy and happy lifestyle and the lifelong gift the beach can provide. The kids will enjoy a whole range of activities including surfing, stand up paddle boarding, longboarding, skating, soccer and beach volleyball.
We guarantee your grom will make new friends and have the summer experience of a lifetime!
Summer Surf Camp for teens from 10 to 17 years old, a perfect opportunity for beginners, intermediate and advanced surfers to have fun, learn and make new friends. Our friendly, experienced and professional staff will organize different activities, moments of relaxation and to regain strength on the schedule will make the most of an unforgettable time.
The Surf House
- Room Teahupo 4 beds
- 1 bathroom
- Room Mavericks 6 beds
- Room Uluwatu 5 beds
- Room Nazare 3 beds
- 2 bathrooms
- Garden for sunbath
- Living room to hang out
- Game room (table tennis, indo board)
- Movies Room
Quality and Safety
We have the highest cover insurance and our material is top quality.All this makes possible that our surf camp in Spain is a reference and suitable for all kinds of visitors as children.
The variety of breakfasts, lunches and dinners in our trustworthy restaurant, guarantee the replenishment of energy to get the most of our active days.
- You will have so much fun while you improve your skills.
- Theoretical classes on tides, conditions, weather, surf forecasts, and security.
- Practical classes at the on the beach before put all acknowledgment in practice in the water.
- Boards for all levels available, top quality to ensure comfort and safety
- Most of the classes will happen at Santa Marina Beach due it good conditions for surfing and safe environment.
- We also count on Eastern Austurias beaches with , waves and beautiful natural attraction typical from North Spain.
- The monitors have great experience in sports education, titled by the Spanish Surfing Federation and knowledgeable in rescue and first aid.
- SUP (Stand-Up Paddle): We will go around the coast and along the river to get a different point of view of beautiful North Spain, also great opportunities for unique selfies and pictures.
- Longboard/skate classes: specialized teachers, different sizes of boards, for beginners to experts, 3 different close by locations for all levels, right in front of our surf house, the slope of the lighthouse and the beach sidewalk of Santa Marina.
- Soccer games
- Beach volleyball
Excursions and outdoor activities
- Canoe descent of the River Sella
- Horseback riding
LOCATION & GETTING HERE
The house has a privileged location, in front of the beach of Ribadesella, a tourist town but small, quiet and safe.
100 km from Asturias Airport in Ramón
120 km from Santander Airport
220 km from Bilbao Airport
Transfers are available under request.
Airlines operating from Asturias are Iberia, Easyjet, Air Europa, and Vueling.
Check Alsa website (www.alsa.es) for more info.
Check FEVE railway company (www.feve.es) for more info. Ribadesella is located in the line between Oviedo-Santander.
PRICES & PACKAGES
July 1st to July 7th
July 8th to July 14th
July 15th to July 21th
July 22nd to July 28th
July 29th to August 4th
1 week (6 nights)549€
More than 1 week499€/week
✔ Accommodation near the beach.
✔ Full board (Health breakfasts, lunchesintermediateand dinners in our trustworthy restaurant)
✔ 2 hours of class each day and free surf constantly watched the monitor.
✔ Included Material (Boards NSP + Quiksilver / Roxy wetsuits).
✔ Classes of Longboard.
✔ Introduction to fishing.
✔ CD photos
✔ Correction and video recording.
✔ Several activities.
✔ Tours by SUP (Stand-Up Paddle)
✔ Highest cover insurance