Essaouira Surf House - Marrakesh, Atlantic coast. Morocco
Essaouira Surf House is built on 370 square meters, in the entry of Essaouira facing a very quiet area, 2 min walking from the main surf spot, and from the beach bars. Decorated with different themes and colors to keep the good and positive vibes, and make you start the day with a smile.
Essaouira offers you many things to do, and with our friendly team composed of locals, we can drive you through our culture and share our traditions with you.
Our interest is first of all share with you all our knowledge, concerning sports culture, so come and join us, we will always have a nice deal for you, just contact us!!!
Essaouira Surf House is the first one in Essaouira where you can find everything you need for your surf holiday, 2 minutes walking from the beach, with 7 large rooms where you can find private bathrooms.
- Chill out area
- Sunny roof terrace
- Equipment repairing zone
- Room Surf: 50 m, 1 double bed and 3 single, private bathroom and private terrace.
- Room Music: 35 m, 4 single beds, private bathroom and private terrace.
- Room Boho: 40 m, 1 double bed and 2 single, private bathroom.
- Room Namaste: 36 m, 1 double bed and 2 single, private bathroom and private balcony.
- Room Berber: 40 m, 1 double bed and 3 single, private bathroom and private balcony.
- Room Sahara: 50 m, 1 double bed and 1 single, private bathroom and private terrace.
- Room Rasta: 40 m, 3 single beds, private bathroom and private terrace.
Our surf lessons in Essaouira are offered for several levels, with adapted equipment, on the adapted spot. We strive to bring progress and fun! Different price formulas allow you to take advantage of the formula that suits you, at the best price!
Lessons and Rental
Recent gear, in good conditions, and our location on the beach help us offering fun in kitesurfing, in complete safety. For the beginners, lessons are mandatories; to ensure your safety and the other’s. For skilled riders, we offer gear rental
- Stand Up Paddle
- Kite Surfing
- Camel or Horse Ride
- Quad Biking
- Bike Rental
LOCATION & GETTING HERE
The house is 2 minutes from the beach, and there is an amazing walk on the beach to reach the old Medina.
The place is close to Carrefour supermarket, the house is also situated in an area where you can find shops, pharmacy, petrol station, bars, restaurants, ATM and everything you need, and all of it is not more than 3 minutes walking from the house.
EasyJet is currently the only airline which flies direct to Essaouira from the UK. If you don’t mind a layover, you can connect to Essaouira via a number of French airports with Royal Air Maroc, Ryanair, and Transavia.
Most people get to Essaouira by bus since there is no train station. There is a direct daily bus traveling from Casablanca to Essaouira which takes about 6 hours. Buses from Marrakech take around 2,5 hours and several companies travel this route.
PRICES & PACKAGES
400 € per person
- Accommodation for 6 nights
- Studio for 3 and 4 people
- Group Surf Lessons – 12 h to spread over the stay.
650 € per person
- Accommodation for 6 nights
- Kitesurf Course in group – 12 h to spread over the stay
Private class: from 20 euros per person per session
Transfer: from 15 euros per person per way
Extra bed: from 5 euros per person per night