Book with Confidence Guarantee
We know how important it is for you to have flexibility. Our "Book with Confidence Guarantee" gives you the option to change your booking date and destination.
1. To make a “date change only” or “cancel your booking and exchange for a voucher”, which enables the flexibility to change your whole booking (destination, dates etc), please contact our reservation department.
2. Eligibility to either “change” or “cancel your booking (in exchange for a voucher)”, using our "book with confidence" terms and conditions., is available for all bookings made after 3 March 2020 for any travel dates from 1 January 2021 to 30 April 2022.
Date changes must be made, or cancellation (in exchange for a voucher) must be requested at least three weeks prior to travel. Less than three weeks' notice will be accepted if new government rules are introduced within this time that prevent your trip or require you to quarantine in a designated hotel on your return.
3. If, at the time you request a voucher, your holiday is unable to proceed due to government advice, restricted entry in your destination and/or flight cancellation, the full value of the amount paid will be included in the voucher credit.
4. Any voucher issued (including all of those with a previous validity of 30 April 2022) must be used for bookings with travel completed by 30 April 2023.
5. If there is a difference in price from the original booking, any increase is payable by you at the time of re-booking, and any decrease you are entitled to use the following amount from your voucher: Same % you paid from the total on your initial reservation but this time in proportion to the new total. The remaining amount will be included in a voucher credit.
6. The voucher provided is valid for use towards a new Nomad Surfers Holidays booking (a minimum of 7 days' notice is required.
7. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. These points apply to the reservation deposit to Nomad Surfers.
By making a reservation with an accommodation provider, you accept and agree to the relevant payment, cancellation and no-show policy of that accommodation provider, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions of the accommodation provider that may apply to your reservation or during your stay.
The participants yield the image rights of the pictures/videos taken while attending the camps, independently anywhere in the world, and expressly authorises Nomad Surfers to its diffusion and reproduction.
Payment made by credit cards through Stripe will be charged in the local currency equivalent based on the daily exchange rate. Currency conversions by Stripe, banks or credit card companies in processing payments are not within the control of Nomad Surfers and are subject to exchange rate fluctuation.
Making a booking with us will automatically add your email address to our subscribers list to receive further promotions.
Guests should inform us in case they have any food allergies or physical disabilities.
In case of any damage or loss of the material, the client has to pay according to the price/budget established by the enterprise.
Pets are not allowed.
It is not allowed to smoke in any closed areas.
Guests who purchase the sports packages:
- are responsible for the use of the equipment. In case of loss or damage, they have to pay for the equipment purchase.
- group lessons have to have at least 3 people, otherwise it will be considered a private class applying other costs.
Guests who do not respect the rules can be expelled, in which case refunds or cover for additional expenses will not be made.
Reservations and Payments
To make any kind of reservations, it will be needed to ask for the clients ID/Passport/Other identification document, VAT number, the home address, mobile number and e-mail address.
A reservation is only effective when the Hostel gives its consent on it, which will happen based on its availability and after receiving the respective payment (through agencies or directly in the Check-In). The confirmation e-mail will provide a confirmation code and the respective included services.
Guests can pay with debit/credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, among others), cash or by Bank Transfer (for the last one to be acceptable the clients have to send the proof of it always before its arrival for the Accountant to confirm the deposit).
Rooms and Packages
In order to confirm the reservation, a 50% of the Bank Transfer must be made until two weeks before the arrival. The financial details will be supplied via e-mail as a response for filling in our online form in the website.
In case of loss or damage of any keys provided by the Hostel to the guests it should be applied an additional cost of 10€ per key.
To enjoy our thematic packages the clients must enter on a Sunday and leave on a Saturday, mandatorily.
Under 18-year-old people can make a reservation when presenting a signed document with his/her tutor (mother/father/family member) authorization. Reservations are only accepted when accompanied by a person older than 18 and in a twin private room.
Every client that buys at least one night in our dormitories has a shower per day included on the rate. Additional shower time will have an additional cost too of 1€.
Check-In time is from 15h00 until 21h00. Guests are asked to let us know in advance in case they need to Check-In after that schedule.
Check-out time is until 11h00. Late Check-Out may be possible to do always depending on the availability and always when spoken with the Hostel, when not agreed with the entity/disrespect of the rule it must be applied an additional cost.
All the reservations made with packages includes breakfast buffet. Customers who purchase the packages are also entitled to lunch packs.
The customers who do not purchase the packages must pay the breakfast separately.
Our hostel has insurance according to the laws in force.
Our Surf Camp has 3 types of dorms. Dorms can accommodate 12, 8 and 6 people. We try to put the guest of the same booking in the same room, however this cannot always be guaranteed.
Each of the deluxe rooms have a capacity of 2 people and maximum one extra bed. Guests over 16 years old or an adult will be charged 15% the value of the room stay per night in an extra bed. Extra beds are possible to arrange due to the enterprise’s availability.
Cancelations or changes to the reservation must be communicated by email with respective booking number, first and last name and the date of stay. Guests who decide to cancel later than two weeks before arrival, to leave earlier or that do not show up will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
- Until 7 days upon arrival:
- After 7 days upon arrival: 50% of the total amount charged.
- No show: 100% of the total amount charged.
- Cancelations made 1 month before will be charged 50% of the total amount.
- Cancelations made 2 weeks before will be charged 90% of the total amount.
Travel Insurance is highly recommended to attend any of our camps or surf charters. You can use any travel insurance you wish although we recommend you to buy it with World Nomads Travel Insurance. This Travel Insurance Agency is also partnered with Lonely Planet, so it is cheap and reliable! You can very easily purchase it online by just clicking on the folowing link:
>> World Nomads Travel Insurance
Cancelation Insurance: This benefit provides compensation for the amount that the insured has paid for their trip in case of cancelation due to accident, illness, or death of a family member (up to the policy limit). The insurance covers your airplane tickets and the accommodation booked. Please refer to the link above for more information.
For this particular accommodation you are going to pay a 25% deposit to make your reservation.
Please note the original prices of this accommodation are based in EURO.
The prices you are going to see at the next step are automatically converted to our payment gateway (Australian Dollars - AUD -) based on the exchange rate with today date -Saturday 6th of March 2021-
Current exchange rate is 1 AUD = 1.5502483910291 €
After you complete the booking process you will receive an email from us detailing how to pay the rest of the booking to the accommodation.