Taghazout Bay Surf & Yoga House - Taghazout, Agadir. Morocco
Taghazout Bay Surf House in Morocco is located in the nice and quiet are at a walking distance from the famous waves such as Banana Point, Devils Rock, Crocro Beach, an ideal place for surfers of all levels.
With our “one package fits all” you are going to live an unforgettable experience with us! Our rooftop offers a 180 degrees ocean view rooftop where yoga session takes place every day as well as the most beautiful sunset that you can hope!
Chill, relax, surf, drink tea and dine is what we do best in Morocco! Our team cooks freshly made breakfast, lunch, and dinner! The house has a common area where you can enjoy the living room and socialize with the other surfers from everywhere! In this area, you can play pool, watch a movie or enjoy the swimming pool.
Taghazout Bay Surf House in Morocco
Our Surf & Yoga 1000m2 Villa has only private bathrooms, incl towel service and fridge. We serve daily freshly prepared food by our in house chefs. Vegetarian, gluten & lactose-free, is available.
- 2 shared rooms
- 4 standard double (or triple) rooms
- 2 deluxe double (or triple) rooms
- 2 superior double rooms.
- 2 shared bedrooms
- Deluxe and Superior rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with movies and a safe.
- Rooms with an amazing private roof top terrace on the highest point of our Villa
- Lush garden with a unique 4 meter high cactus
- A180 Degrees view yoga roof overlooking the bay
- A large swimming pool
- Snooker table
- A large ground floor outdoor lounge with heaters for the chilly winter nights with blankets and lots more.
Every week, we propose a movie evening. When there is a World Surf League surfing competition going on we will broadcast it live. One per week, we also do a surf analysis with our surf teacher. They will show you some of the waves that you took and explain to you your mistakes. Nothing better to improve your surf skills!
Every Saturday we organize a BBQ in our surf house. Our team will prepare some delicious local food like Kefta, Chicken Skewers, Vegetarian specialties and loads more;
On Sunday, there are no surf lessons but you can register to some excursion with us to discover some beautiful places in Morocco!
- Essaouira – Explore the seaside town that is considered one of the most attractive places along Morocco’s Atlantic coast.
- The Hammam – Relax and revitalize at a traditional bathhouse
- Horse riding – Ride a horse through the beautiful countryside and gallop on sandy beaches
- Marrakech – A magical day of culture, sightseeing, and shopping
- Off–road quad tour – Drive through Morocco’s countryside on a quad
- Paradise Valley – An adventurous tour through the valley
You can party every day if you want to in Agadir which is at 15km away from our surf house. One of the most famous place is the English Pub. The price of the taxi ride to Agadir is around 15€ one way.
Business & Work
We provide free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the whole building and there are plenty of plugs to charge your devices. Just pick a quiet spot and enjoy our facilities.
LOCATION & GETTING HERE
Taghazout Bay Surf House is centrally located in a nice and quiet area, just 1 km from the famous surf spots Banana Point, Devils Rock, and Crocro Beach.
The best time to surf Morocco is depending if you are a beginner or more advanced surfer. For the beginners it is good all year round. For more advanced surfers we advise to visit Morocco from middle of September till April.
If you are in the area of Agadir, your pick-up or drop-off will be free. If your flight lands in Marrakech you can take a bus to Agadir, our driver will pick you up at the bus stop in Agadir. If you are in another part of Morocco you will need to organize your own transport. The bus is a good way to go.
When your flight lands in Marrakech you have two options:
1. You can reserve with us or arrange a grand taxi to Agadir. The costs are high but its the fastest way to get to Agadir and straight to our surf house.
2. You can also take the bus (recommended by us). From the airport, you take a Petit Taxi to the bus station in Marrakech. There are two bus companies that travel between Marrakech and Agadir: CTM and Supratours. Please book your bus ticket online in advance, especially during public holidays such as Ramadan. As soon as you buy your ticket (don`t forget your return ticket) then you know your estimated arrival time at the bus station in Agadir.
Our driver will pick you up at the bus stop in Agadir.
We will drop you off at the airport in Agadir and also drop you off at the bus station in Agadir for your return to Marrakech.
Please note that there is no Wi-Fi at the airport. However, there is the option to buy a local simcard (4 euro) with data at the airport or elsewhere.
PRICES & PACKAGES
The main season is September till the end of April. The off-season is May – June – July & August.
We offer a “one package fits all” package system. This means all our room types have automatically this package included. An all-inclusive package – transparent – no hidden costs & clear!
- Shared Room: 399,- pppw euro // incl one package fits all (4 and 6 beds rooms)
- Standard Room + private bathroom: 429,- pppw euro // incl one package fits all (triple & twin rooms)
- Deluxe Room + private bathroom: 479,- pppw euro // incl one package fits all (double and twin rooms)
- Superior Room + private bathroom: 499,- pppw euro // incl one package fits all (double rooms)
- Shared Room: 349,- pppw euro // incl one package fits all (4 and 6 beds rooms)
- Standard Room + private bathroom: 379,- pppw euro // incl one package fits all (triple & twin rooms)
- Deluxe Room + private bathroom: 429,- pppw euro // incl one package fits all (double and twin rooms)
- Superior Room + private bathroom: 449,- pppw euro // incl one package fits all (double rooms)
What is included based on 7 days stay?
- Breakfast (vegetarian – gluten & lactose-free available)
- Lunch (vegetarian – gluten & lactose-free available)
- Dinner 5 x* (vegetarian – gluten & lactose free available)
- All rooms with private bathrooms
- Towels service (not for the beach)
- Pool table
- Large outdoor swimming pool
- Terrace heaters & Blankets
- Daily cleaned rooms
- 24/7 Surf house team onsite
- Arrival on any day and time
*friday no dinner, BBQ on Saturday: €10,- p.p
The Surf (Included)
- Daily surf transport (all level)
- Daily surf guiding (all level)
- Dusk till Dawn sessions (intermediate & advanced)
- Daily board & wetsuit
- Daily surf lessons, ± 2Hrs
- Daily free surfing ± 3Hrs
The Yoga (Included)
- Vinyasa style/ surf Yoga
- All levels
- Daily morning Yoga 07.30 – 08.30**
- Daily evening Yoga 17.30 – 18.30**
** Sunday no Yoga
- Weekly surf video analyzing evening
- Weekly surf & wave theory evening
- BBQ on Saturday: €10,- p.p
- SURF INSURANCE – Better surf than sorry: €25,- p.p.p.w.