Madagascar Surf Camp - Befasy, Toliara. Madagascar
Madagascar Surf Camp is in the remote South West of Madagascar…one of the last remaining surfing frontiers. The Lodge is located at the north end of the remote beach village of Befasy, a few hours boat ride from the southern port of Toliara, or “City of the Sun”. The surf lodge offers direct access to a private beach and a variety of perfect waves on the outer reef to suit abilities from improvers to elite athletes, just 5 minutes by our boat.
We have a large fully staffed communal restaurant / bar / chill out area perched on top of a hill providing breathtaking 360 degree views of the beach, the bush and the multiple surf line ups breaking on the outer reef.
The lodge accommodates both surfers and non surfers, and can be also a perfect gateway for families and couples. For optimum experience, we run a policy of maximum 8 surfers at any time. We are open from May till September.
- Absolute beachfront with ocean view
- Twin bed + extra bed available
- Private en-suite bathroom
- Service restaurant & bar snacks menu
- Deck chairs & hammocks
- Daily Cleaning & Maintenance
We offer surf coaching:
- in small exclusive groups
- maximum 4 surfers per coach
- using expert knowledge of local surf spots
- providing individual focus
- clear learning objectives
- using video analysis techniques
- experienced & qualified coaching
- implementing strategies with feedback
- individual physical drills to promote muscle memory
Maximum of 8 surfers per period. The surf is for improvers and elite.
We can provide also other tours and whale watching.
LOCATION & GETTING HERE
Direct access to a private beach at the north end of the remote beach village of Befasy, a few hours boat ride from the southern port of Toliara, or “City of the Sun” everything that you will need we be provided ate Madagascar Surf Camp.
Air France fly directly to Antananarivo Airport from Paris CDG, we recommend overnight accommodation in Antananarivo and a short internal flight the following morning with Madagascar Air to Tuleur Airport.
We recommend the boat speed transfer www.anakaoexpress.com
We can help you to find for you’re the best way to get here.
PRICES & PACKAGES
4 – 18 May – SOLD OUT
1 – 14 June 2100 € per bungalow per 2 person
1- 14 July 2100 € per bungalow per 2 person
1- 14 August SOLD OUT
1- 14 September SOLD OUT
- 14 nights stay in a Beach Front Bungalow en-suite bathroom (Twin bed + extra bed available)
- 3 delicious healthy meals, cooked by our chef from fresh local organic produce and soft drinks
- Meet & Greet at Tulear Airport
- Supermarket visit for any last minute goodies
- Fast speedboat transfer from Tulear port to Befasy Surf Lodge
- One or two trips to local Befasy reefs each morning, depending on conditionUnlimited drinking water/tea/coffee
Does not include
- Surf coaching
- Alcohol (served from our bar)
- Day trips to other surf spots 50eu pp
- Transfers if you would like us to take care of your transport, please talk with us about when confirming the booking
- We offer a 50% flat rate for kids aged 7-12 years old
- Children under 7 years old stay free of charge
- The check-ins and check-outs are only on weekends days