Fair price luxury surf Charter - Male and Southern Atolls, Maldives. Maldives
You wake up in the middle of the ocean. A perfect right-hander and a dreamy left-hander both on your eyesight. After the session, have breakfast and take a power nap on the hammock on the deck before paddling out there again. It’s pumping, and the only thing you can think of is your next wave!
The comfortable and spacious sitting areas, as well as the cozy bedrooms, are all you need in order to savor a perfect adventure.
Our boat crew are true ocean people! We always strive to be at the right place at the right time. And that is the most important aspect when you chase the perfect waves. This magnifique boat was built specifically for adventure and to explore the hidden gems of Maldives.
Our mission is to create and provide our community with experiences of a lifetime and pure moments of joy that last forever. As dedicated ocean lovers, living every moment to its fullest, we decided to combine our main passions in life: surfing, traveling and exploring. All of our surf programs, surf camps, and destinations were chosen with a great deal of thought in order to provide you with the best experience possible.
Whether you can’t wait to learn how to surf or already in the chase after the perfect waves, we welcome you to join us and be part of our community.
As ocean people, we always strive to be at the right place at the right time.
- Boat with 100ft and can accommodate comfortably up to 20 people
- 11 well-designed cabins with en-suite bathroom and shower with hot water and A/C
- 6 double cabins and 2 single cabins are located at the lower level
- Communal area with dining area, a spacious living room with TV and media players, a bar, and coffee & tea making facilities.
- Upper level has balcony with a comfortable sitting area and 3 double cabins
- Perfect area to relax, watch waves & get tan at the top deck
- Transfers from Airport-Vessle-Airport – 1 group transfer per way
- Full board 3 meals – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Complimentary tea and coffee throughout the day
- 1.5 L water bottle per person per day or a mineral water dispenser available
- Surf-spots transportation by Dhoni & Dinghi
- Local style fishing (line & bait) & Snorkeling gear
- Daily photographed/filmed sessions by our crew
- Local islands hopping & resorts visiting by groups decision and current covid restrictions (subjected to additional charges)
|Port of Registaion||Male’, Maldives|
|No. of Cabins||12|
|No. of Bathrooms||15|
|Air-Condition||In every enclosed area in the Boat and in each cabin|
|No. of Crews||8 + 3 on diving dhoani|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2 x 6,000 liters tank (Total 12 tons)|
|Navigation||GPS, Compass, Sounder|
|Communication||VHF Radio, Internet, GSM, Satellite Phone|
|Generators||2 x Zenith Isuzu 65 KW Marine Generator Set|
The Surf Program
During your stay, our dedicated staff will be there to analyze the conditions and make sure you score the best waves every single session. We have a full-time professional surf photographer that will document every wave you catch and preserve every stocked moment.
Every evening, we gather up all together for a video analysis session that will give you the opportunity to get valuable feedback that will help you improve your skillset from session to session.
North Malé Atoll
- Chickens(←left) – An excellent and exceptionally long wave for surfers of all levels. When the swell is big it provides a few hollow sections that will challenge any surfer.
- Cokes / Colas (right→) – A strong right-hand point breaks on a relatively shallow reef and provides excellent barrels, as well as great sections for rail performance.
- Ninjas (right→) – A relatively friendly and soft wave that is also suitable for beginner surfers, located near the Club-Med resort.
- Sultans(right→) – Long and friendly right-hand point break suitable for all levels. The wave offers multiple sections and opportunities to try different maneuvers.
- Honkies(←left) – Long wrapping left hander offers a variety of different sections and can run over 200m long, great wave for all levels.
- Jails(right→) – Fast moving right which is great for racing turns and barrels when it gets bigger. This wave has a shallow end section, a super fun reeling wave up to 150m long
South Malé Atoll
For those who seek less crowded surf it is recommended to visit the South Malé Atoll. While Surfing these parts will guarantee a more relaxed atmosphere, it is important to consider that only about 70% of the swell’s energy will reach these spots as the Central Atoll’s are blocking it from the south.
- Gurus ( ←left) – Its fickle and doesn’t like much wind, however, when the conditions are right, it’s a super quick left hand barrel and world class on its day. Waves can run 200m+.
- Twin Peaks ( ←left) (right→) – It is a fickle wave with shallow sections and close out sections. That being said it has great exposure to swell so a wave can often be found here when it’s small everywhere else.
- Quarters (right→) It is a relatively mellow right hander. Shortboarders and longboarders alike love the wave. There is always plenty of wave face and it’s slow breaking unless it’s big. It works best from 0.5m – 2m. On an average day, you will get 50m – 120m rides. On bigger days, you can definitely have longer rides. During 1.5m+ swells, the end section starts to deliver
- a quick barrel. Most days, it’s surfable for beginners to advanced surfers.
- Foxys ( ←left)
- Riptides (right→) Better suited to shortboards although it can be great for beginners when it’s small. There is a hollow take off and has differ- ent bending sections. It will work from about 0.5m – 3m . On an average day, you will get 50m -100m rides. It is surfable for most ability levels because there is a very deep channel right next to the wave for safety. That being said, caution is needed with the currents (hence the name) and the inner reef.
- Fishing (line & bait)
- Snorkeling gear
- Local islands hopping
- Resorts visiting
LOCATION & GETTING HERE
The Republic of the Maldives Islands is located on the northern part of the Indian Ocean, just south of the Indian subcontinent. Almost 1,200 Islands stretch at 870 Km from North to South of the equator. Its prime location exposes it to constant swells that arose from storms in the southern part of the ocean. These swells travel hundreds of kilometers north before hitting countless reef-breaks that surround the island.
The Maldives islands are grouped in Atolls, ring- shaped coral reefs on which the islands are located, surrounded by amazing reef passes and lagoons. The waves in the Maldives are much friendlier than its neighboring Indonesian archipelago. Countless of perfect surf-spots are at hand, from shallow-reef barreling waves to long and mellow peeling pointbreaks, the Maldives is truly a surfer’s playground!
Male Airport (MLE) Male airport is an island just dedicated to the airport. Scheduled & charter flights: Qatar Airways, Martin Air, Condo, Eurofly, Lufthansa, LTU, Singapore airlines, Sri Lanka Airlines, Air Swiss, Air France, British Airways.
Visitors are issued a 30 day tourist visa upon arrival, regardless of their nationality.
PRICES & PACKAGES
From February -May
From October – November
10 nights: 2400 USD per person in shared double/ twin Room ( Single Supplement for extra charge)
Up to 12 Pax 2500 USD per night for private charter ( min. 8 nights)
Additional Pax up to 16 for extra charge
|Trip #||Check in||Check out||Nights|
From June – September
10 nights: 2200 USD per person in shared double/ twin Room ( Single Supplement for extra charge)
Up to 12 Pax 2300 USD per night for private charter ( min. 8 nights)
Additional Pax up to 16 for extra charge
|Trip #||Check in||Check out||Nights|
Packages: Individuals, couples and groups
Ages: Adults (18+)
Surf Levels: Intermediate – Advanced
√ Accommodation on double/twin share basis
√ Transfers from Airport-Vessle-Airport – 1 group transfer per way
√ Full board 3 meals – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
√ Complimentary tea and coffee throughout the day
√ 1.5 L water bottle per person per day or a mineral water dispenser available
√ Surfing from 06:30 to 17:00
√ Surf-spots transportation by Dhoni & Dinghi
√ Local style fishing (line & bait) & Snorkeling gear
√ 2 daily photographed/filmed sessions by our crew
√ Evening screening of Surf photos & videos
√ All videos & Photos will be given to the guests
√ First Day Starts at 14:00 pm / Last day finish at 12:00 pm
√ Local islands hopping & resorts visiting by groups decision and current covid restrictions (subjected to additional charges)
√ Government taxes
- Soft and alcoholic beverages purchased from the bar
- Service fee (tips) – recommended a minimum of $100 per guest (about $10 per day) International and domestic flights
- Travel Insurance
- Additional airport transfers by Dhoni / speedboat – price is subjected to weather conditions and length of travel Covid-19 related expanses (such as PCR Tests, quarantines etc.)