Book with Confidence Guarantee
We know how important it is for you to have flexibility. Our "Book with Confidence Guarantee" gives you the option to change your booking date and destination.
1. If your holiday is unable to proceed due to government advice, restricted entry in your destination and/or flight cancellation due to any Covid related issue you can make a “date change” or “cancel your booking and exchange for a voucher”, which enables the flexibility to change your whole booking (destination, dates etc), please contact our reservation department.
2. Eligibility to either “change” or “cancel your booking (in exchange for a voucher)”, using our "book with confidence" terms and conditions, is available for all bookings made after 3 March 2020.
3. Date changes must be made, or cancellation (in exchange for a voucher) must be requested at least three weeks prior to travel. Less than three weeks' notice will be accepted if new government rules are introduced within this time that prevent your trip or require you to quarantine in a designated hotel on your return.
4. Any voucher issued (including all of those with a previous validity of 30 April 2022) must be used for bookings with travel completed by 30 April 2023.
5. If there is a difference in price from the original booking, any increase is payable by you at the time of re-booking, and any decrease you are entitled to use the following amount from your voucher: Same % you paid from the total on your initial reservation but this time in proportion to the new total. The remaining amount will be included in a voucher credit.
6. The voucher provided is valid for use towards a new Nomad Surfers Holidays booking (a minimum of 7 days' notice is required.
7. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. These points apply to the reservation deposit to Nomad Surfers.
The reservation paid to Nomad Surfers is non refundable under any circumstance.
By making a reservation through Nomad Surfers for an accommodation provider, you accept and agree to their relevant payment terms for the outstanding balance, cancellation and no-show policy of that accommodation provider.
The participants yield the image rights of the pictures/videos taken while attending the camps, independently anywhere in the world, and expressly authorises Nomad Surfers to its diffusion and reproduction.
Payment made by credit cards through Stripe will be charged in the local currency equivalent based on the daily exchange rate. Currency conversions by Stripe, banks or credit card companies in processing payments are not within the control of Nomad Surfers and are subject to exchange rate fluctuation.
Terms and Conditions for Junior camps organised by Nomad Surfers
Our staff will supervise the teens at all times, during extra activities, at the surf school area and surf camp area, as soon as the teens leave the accommodation or the area of the activities without permission, it is no longer our responsibility.
At some point in all excursions, children are given “free time” for shopping for souvenirs, having a snack, etc., in a designated area. During this time, not all children are with the staff. The following explains our supervision policy on excursions:
Always be in groups of a minimum of three children.
All children will be given emergency phone numbers.
Meeting points and times will be established and shown to the children.
The maximum amount of time between meetings will be 90 minutes.
If you prefer that he/she be accompanied by a monitor at all times during excursions, please indicate this preference in writing to us before the start of the Camp. If we do not receive your written instructions to the contrary, we will assume you agree with the above supervision policy.
Smoking and drinking alcohol
Your children are not allowed to smoke or drink alcohol at any time. This policy is reiterated very clearly to all teens on the first evening of camp. This policy applies to all children at camp, whether or not they are allowed to smoke or drink at home, and whether or not they are legally old enough to smoke or drink in the country of the camp. Should your child smoke or drink alcohol at camp, the camp monitor will contact you immediately to discuss what action he or she feels is appropriate in the specific circumstances.
The Camp monitor may feel that a strong warning is more appropriate, on the understanding that a second violation of the rule will result in your child being sent home, at your expense. In this case, the camp monitor will look for your support and ask that you explain the situation very clearly to your child by telephone in order that there is no misunderstanding. It is very important that you discuss this policy with your child before he or she travels to camp, in order that he/she fully understands the implications of smoking or drinking alcohol at camp.
Possession or use of illegal drugs
Should your child possess or use any drugs at the Camp, other than those prescribed for medical reasons, he/she will be sent home immediately at your expense. We reserve the right to also notify the police given the seriousness of this matter.
Damage to property
It is important that children treat the property of the Camp and its suppliers with the greatest of care and respect. Any damages resulting from negligence, even if accidental, will be invoiced to the parents or guardians, who, as part of the booking conditions, agree to this stipulation. Where individual guilt cannot be accurately assessed, damages will be shared amongst those involved and families invoiced accordingly. If they lose the room key, they have to pay 10 € for a new one.
All surf schools have accident insurance required by law in all countries. If anyone gets hurt while surfing they will be taken to hospital and will be treated. This is not a travel insurance so we do recommend travel insurance if travelling to another country.
Making a booking with us will automatically add your email address to our subscribers list to receive further promotions.
Cancellations or changes to your booking must be made by direct phone call, WhatsAPP, or by direct email.
Cancellations, Changes & Deposits
– All Reservations are confirmed with a 100% bank transference.
– Your booking is non-refundable.
– Changing the arrival/departure date, 100% value of your reservation will be charged as a fee.
– In the event of a “No-Show“ the full amount for the booking will be charged.
– There are no refunds offered when requesting an earlier check-out date after you have already checked-in.
– We don’t give refunds on any unused activities that are included in your package or surf package. Injury or sickness is the responsibility of the guest.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All information is provided for information only and it is not a legal contract between us and any person unless otherwise specified.
We cannot accept any liability where the booking could not be fulfilled due to circumstances which we cannot control. Includes: war, threat of war, civil commotion or strife, hostilities, natural disaster, fire, act of god, terrorist activities, flight cancellations, closures of airports, epidemics, weather conditions, government action or other events outside our control.
The camp reserves the right to modify its rates for economic purposes, such as fluctuations in currency, inflation, or an increase in supplier costs. Any changes in rates will not affect bookings that have already been confirmed . If we are unable to provide the guest with the agreed rooms on arrival we will provide a room of equal or superior quality at no extra charge.
The city tourism tax is €2 per guest per day up until 7 nights total. This amount will be charged at the property it not paid yet.
VAT for Tourism is 6% and this amount is charged at the property if not charged before.
Upon payment the guests will receive 2 key codes for access h the property
It remains the guest’s responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure it at all times. Please note that we don’t have lockers.
Bookings usually cannot be accepted from people under the age of 16. However, under special request we may be able to accommodate children depending on the season and property capacity. We accept only children older than 6 yo. Nevertheless you have to ask to ask before you book if your child can come and stay with us as sometimes we host meditation retreats and during this period we don’t allow children. We reserve the right to refuse any booking, if you arrive with young children with no prior consent.
The comfort and security of our guests is of great importance to us.. Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromise the comfort or security of other guests will be requested to leave the house and will only be offered a refund at our discretion. Guests are expected to be respectful of others and of the House. When we host groups if there is a misconduct of one member of the group it will result in the expulsion of the whole group and loss of deposits.
Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside our house, bedrooms or dormitories. If any guest is smoking within the building will need to leave without refund.
All bookings are subject to availability and we have THE right to decline or cancel any booking.
Travel Insurance is highly recommended to attend any of our camps or surf charters. You can use any travel insurance you wish although we recommend you to buy it with World Nomads Travel Insurance. This Travel Insurance Agency is also partnered with Lonely Planet, so it is cheap and reliable! You can very easily purchase it online by just clicking on the folowing link:
>> World Nomads Travel Insurance
Cancelation Insurance: This benefit provides compensation for the amount that the insured has paid for their trip in case of cancelation due to accident, illness, or death of a family member (up to the policy limit). The insurance covers your airplane tickets and the accommodation booked. Please refer to the link above for more information.
For this particular accommodation you are going to pay a 25% deposit to make your reservation.
Please note the original prices of this accommodation are based in EURO.
The prices you are going to see at the next step are automatically converted to our payment gateway (Australian Dollars - AUD -) based on the exchange rate with today date -Wednesday 28th of July 2021-
Current exchange rate is 1 AUD = 1.6084278714628 €
After you complete the booking process you will receive an email from us detailing how to pay the rest of the booking to the accommodation.