Cokes Surf Camp - Northern Atolls, Male. Maldives
Experience the surreal views and natural habitat of Maldives with the best surf camp in the country. Cokes Surf Camp is home to majestic waves, laidback lifestyle, and all the good things in life that Maldives has to offer.
The Surf Camp is equipped with all the basic amenities you need to make your time at the sun and sand memorable. The tropical island is home to some of the best seafood and ethnic cuisines in Asia and oversees, moderate temperatures throughout the year, giving surfers a license to let loose. The Cokes Surf Camp offers you an experience of a lifetime with warm hospitality and rich experience of the local industry.
Tired surfer can enjoy the top floor equipped common area and balcony with a home theatre system, games, and library. The ground floor another chill out area between surf sessions a reception area with a juice bar and cafe.
Cokes Surf Camp is a year-round destination, from April to October more consistent waves for intermediate and advanced surfers while summer time (November to March) smaller swells perfect for beginners and intermediates.
- 12 double or twin rooms
- air conditioned and ceiling fans
- Ensuite and hot water showers
- Bed linen and room towels provided
- Full board
- Tea, coffee and snacks provided with full board package
- 1.5 litre bottled drinking water provided with full board package
- Food items include a mix of Asian and Western cuisine balanced with ethnic Maldivian cuisine.
- The juice bar is readily available for fresh fruit juices and tropical smoothies.
- Local phone SIM card available on request.
- Surfing transfers available to other surf points.
- 2 large informal relaxation areas.
- Satellite TV connection.
- Big screen TV and DVD viewing from projector
- Surround sound entertainment system
- Board games (cards, chess, and backgammon among others)
- Photography and video services are available on the surf camp for extra charges per individual surfer.
Alcohol is not available as its consumption is forbidden in Maldivian villages.
Full range of boards and SUPs for rental.
Dates: November, December, January & February
Duration: One week
Level: Beginner and novice surfers.
Inclusions: A full inventory of learn-to-surf boards. A skilled team of qualified surf instructors. A fun vibe in and out of the water is the goal set for the program.
- Home theater in the communal area on the upper level
- Chess, backgammon, cards, various games
- Wireless internet facility – for an extra cost.
- Mobile phone access at all times.
Picture package on completion of course.
Resort visit: Club Med party night.
Chickens Beach BBQ with Bodu Beru (Maldivian Big Drum Band)
Photography – Surf photo and video service by experienced photographer by appointment.
LOCATION & GETTING HERE
Local supermarkets are within walking distance for extra needs.
The Surf Camp is located just a few minutes from Cokes, and close toSultans, Chickens and Jails surf breaks.
Cokes Surf Camp is located on the Thulusdhoo Island, which is 15 kilometers north to Male the Capital. The nearest international airport to North Male Atolls is in Hulu Hulu.
There are many ways to get to the surf camp, including:
- Transfer go & return to airport are included with the All-Inclusive package only!
- Transfers to and from Cokes Surf Camp will be provided from the airport and other locations.
- Local ferry transfers are available from Saturdays to Tuesdays and Thursdays. Departure from the surf camp is at 7:30 am
- Government ferry transfers are also available throughout the week except Fridays. Departure from the surf camp is at 2:00 pm
- Speedboat transfers are also available from the airport to the surf camp. A minimum of two people are required for speedboat transfers.
PRICES & PACKAGES
|Surf Camp Pack||01 May – 01 Nov||7 nights||763 USD per person|
|Surf Camp Pack||01 Nov – 01 Mar||7 nights||686 USD per person|
|Learn to Surf Pack||01 Nov – 01 Mar||7 nights||950 USD per person|
Surf Camp Pack
- Welcoming Airport Meet & Ground service
- Air-conditioned accommodation in comfortable rooms with ensuite
- Three meals daily – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- WiFi internet
- Unlimited Water refill with a complimentary environmentally friendly refillable bottle
- Unlimited teas and coffee
- World class perfect right-hand point break at your doorstep – Cokes
- Free Speedboat transfers to World-class perfect left point break – Chickens. ( 1 March – 31 October only)
- Government tax and GST
Learn to Surf Pack
- Accomodation in twin share or double room with ensuite and AC.
- All meals, bottled drinking water & free teas & coffee.
- All Govt. taxes. GST & Green Tax.
- Use of all surfboards and necessary equipment for surfing. BYO boardshorts.
- Free transfers to Chickens surf point. Paddle out to Cokes Surf Point.
- Daily lesson by qualified instructors.
- Safety in water and first aid instruction.
- Stretching and surf preparation techniques.
- Up and riding waves becoming part of the surfing World.
- Photography packages available at Cokes reception.
- Night fishing trips: (Mondays and Thursdays) USD25 per person.
- Snorkeling trips USD20 per person.
Note – Night fishing and snorkeling trips are only to be booked at Cokes due to weather and conditions.
- Chickens surf transfers: US$10 two hour session per person
- Jails area surf transfers: US$30 two hour session (minimum 4 pax)
- Airport to Cokes private hire: US$200 (daylight hours) US$250 (night time)
- Cokes to Airport private hire: US$200 (daylight hours) US$250 (night time)
- Riverspeed scheduled transfers: US$30 Airport / Cokes each way per person
Between 1st and the 21st December, The Surf Camp is closed for renovations and maintenance.
Prices are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full. Package duration can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements.