Exclusive Boat Kite Safari Red Sea Islands Egypt
Exclusive Boat Kite Safari in with full board, double bedrooms with toilets and airconditioner. Our priority is kitesurfing! We are going to the RedSea Islands, Egypt departure from Hurghada Port, last day we will spend in ElGouna. There is Progress Camp included in the price including riding techniques, safety, jumping and tricks improvement and knowledge about equipment.
Kitesafari is most importantly an unforgettable experience…Imagine waking up on a boat at sea, near uninhabited islands, where you can kite on butter flat water all day long, where for lunch you’re eating fresh fish and seafood, and in the evening, together with the rest of the crew, you’re sipping drinks under the most starlit sky. You’ll forget about your troubles, the stress will momentarily disappear, and the new friendships you’ve made will stay with you for long, as there is no better place to get to know each other than a boat far from civilization
Exclusive Boat Kite Safari
- Luxurious motor yacht
- 13 2-person ensuite cabins
- Air conditioning
2 cabins with twin beds (upper deck)
2 cabins with double beds (upper deck)
1 cabin with a double bed on the main deck
8 cabins with double beds on the lower deck
Breakfasts, lunches, dinners and non-alcoholic drinks.
The Chef serves delicious and fresh meals based on fish, vegetables, and seafood.
Ericeira 7 Nights Surf Camp Portugal
Ericeira 7 Nights Surf Camp is the best option for all surf levels, great atmosphere, learn and improve having so much fun. You can share a room with new friends or opt for more privacy in our double rooms.
Ericeira is famous for its natural beauty, seafood, and beaches! Come experience it with us! The hostel is nestled in the heart of old town Ericeira, a beautiful fishing/surfing village overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Due to constant swells, and weekend parties during the summer it became a really popular destination. It is also known as one of 4 World Surfing Reserve sites and the only one in Europe.
There are over 20 world-class surfing spots for all skill levels within a short drive from our school & hostel. Beautiful sandy beaches and gorgeous sunset viewing spots are 5-min walks as well as plenty of restaurants, surf cafes, bars, and shops.
Privileged location Hostel, in the heart of Ericeira, closes by more than 20 surf spots, offering shared room as well as double rooms with surf lessons for all levels.
- 12 rooms (9 with private bathrooms, 3 with shared)
- Small open-air roof terrace to relax
- Lounge area with TV, Surf Movies, Books, Board Games and computer.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bedding, linens and beach towels provided
- Spacious and clean rooms
- Continental breakfast in the morning
- Free coffee and tea all day
- You’ll have basic appliances at your disposition to prepare a light meal (fridge, microwave, hot plate).
- For the other meals, there are wonderful local eateries in town, just a few steps away from our hostel.
Canggu Surf & Yoga Camp
Resort Santa Maria
Lo Stagnone Kitesurf Resort is located directly in the center of the lagoon, in the natural reserve “Isole delle Stagnone”, it is between Marsala and Trapani. It is a Quiet area surrounded by nature in between the vineyards, the sea, the salt pans, and the windmills. Lo stagnone is a perfect area for kitesurfing, to learn and to improve your skills, the wind is all year, we open from March to November.
The Resort has 14 rooms in a hotel and 17 independent apartments of various types, tastefully furnished and equipped with all amenities. Guests can relax in the pool or, a few steps away, directly by the sea where you can practice kitesurf and windsurf as well as rent bikes, canoes, and sup.
The excellent solution also for those who want to stay near the airport of Trapani-Birgi which is only 5 minutes drive away and Palermo airport which is only one hour.
Lo Stagnone Kitesurf Resort
- 14 rooms in a hotel
- 17 independent apartments (studio, two and three rooms) of various types, tastefully furnished and equipped with all amenities.
- Swimming pool for adults and children
- Private parking (unattended)
- Green area and children’s playground area
The Hotel Rooms
Double room – Single use – Triple Room
- All our rooms offer a sea view, garden view or pool view.
- Satellite TV
- Air con (hot and cold)
- Private bathrooms with shower gel
- Free WIFI
- The rooms located on the first floor offer a balcony with a spectacular sea view over the Egadi Islands
- The rooms located on the ground floor offer a nice patio area.
Studio (for 2/3 people)
- Kitchen/living room with a double bed or two single beds and a single bed
- Balcony with sea view
One Bedroom Apartment (for 4 people)
- Kitchen/living room with a double bed or two single beds
- Balcony or patio
Two Bedroom Apartment (for 6 people)
- Kitchen-Livingroom with double bed or two single beds
- Small bedroom (twin beds)
- Balcony or patio
Cantabria Exclusive High Quality Teens Surf Camp
Surf camp in Essaouira
Essaouira Surf House is built on 370 square meters, in the entry of Essaouira facing a very quiet area, 2 min walking from the main surf spot, and from the beach bars. Decorated with different themes and colors to keep the good and positive vibes, and make you start the day with a smile.
Essaouira offers you many things to do, and with our friendly team composed of locals, we can drive you through our culture and share our traditions with you.
Our interest is first of all share with you all our knowledge, concerning sports culture, so come and join us, we will always have a nice deal for you, just contact us!!!
Essaouira Surf House is the first one in Essaouira where you can find everything you need for your surf holiday, 2 minutes walking from the beach, with 7 large rooms where you can find private bathrooms.
- Chill out area
- Sunny roof terrace
- Equipment repairing zone
- Room Surf: 50m, 1double bed and 3simple, private bathroom and private terrace.
- Room Music: 35m, 4 simple beds, private bathroom and private terrace.
- Room Boho: 40 m, 1double bed and 2 simple, private bathroom.
- Room Namaste:36 m, 1double bed and 2simple, private bathroom and private balcony.
- Room Berber: 40 m, 1double bed and 3simple, private bathroom and private balcony
- Room Sahara: 50 m, 1double bed and 1 simple, private bathroom and private terrace.
- Room Rasta: 40 m, 3 simple beds, private bathroom and private terrace.
- Stand up paddle
- Kite surfing
- Camel or Horse ride
- Quad Biking
- Bike rental
The house is 2 minutes from the beach, and there is an amazing walk on the beach to reach the old Medina.
close to Carrefour supermarket, the house is also situated in an area where you can find shops, pharmacy, petrol station, bars, restaurants, ITM, and everything you need, and all of it is not more than 3 minutes walking from the house.
7 Days Luxury Surf and Yoga Retreat in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
7 Days Luxury Surf and Yoga Retreat Santa Teresa, an all-inclusive experience designed for you to connect to nature, nurture your body and spirit, improve your surfing, and make new lifelong friends all while staying in a luxury ocean view resort.
Excite your senses with morning surf adventures to Costa Rica’s most idyllic tropical beaches. Enjoy practicing daily yoga to the songs of the jungle. Relax from all the fun, indulge in some hammock time while watching the waves from our five-star view. Nourish your body with organic healthy meals made with love. Take some quiet time, watch the sunset from the pool while enjoying fresh tropical smoothies. Create unforgettable memories to last a lifetime.
Just a 3-minute walk down from the ocean view villas you will discover the turquoise peeling waves on idyllic white sandy beaches, nestled in the quiet side of Santa Teresa, but still within walking distance to vibrant cafes and shops. We accommodate 8 people in total in our surf camp, which allows us to focus individually.
7 Days Luxury Surf and Yoga Retreat Santa Teresa offers beautiful and comfortable ocean view rooms and villas, perfectly located in the golden mile area. A very nice and chic boutique hotel at 300 meters from one of the best surf spots in the world, in the very young and easy going town in Costa Rica.
- 3 rooms with a central terrace and infinity pool
- 1 apartment with private terrace and infinity pool
- 4 villas with 2 rooms each, with private infinity pool, and terrace
- Central bar
- Dining facilities
Personalized surf coaching for surfers of all levels, from first timers to advanced. There will never be more than 3 students per instructor, ensuring that you confidently progress and have fun in a safe setting. Our minimum age is 18 years old.
Los Locos Beach Surf Hostel Cantabria Spain
Los Locos Beach Surf Hostel. Have you ever been to Cantabria? Explore the wild Spanish north full of nature, culture and, of course, surf!
We are based next to several beaches that give us the chance to choose depending on the level of our students, conditions are so variable here in the north of Spain. So don’t worry, every day you will have the chance to surf, only 10 minutes will separate you from the best surf spot for you.
Los Locos Beach Surf Hostel mixes surf, nature, and culture. Santillana del Mar is probably the most visited town in Cantabria and one of the most beautiful in Spain. The village is well known because of Altamira, a cave famous for its magnificent prehistoric paintings and engravings. It is only 4 minutes by car from our hostel!
We offer different types of rooms, from doubled rooms with a private bathroom to shared rooms with shared bathroom, ask us for more information. The breakfast is always included. Our surf house has many to offer: free parking, big common areas, garden or barbecue among others. You can use our kitchen to prepare whatever you want to eat, it is of free use.
Los Locos Beach Surf Hostel
The surf house is a typical building completely renovated to host up to 50 Guests in true ‘Surf Experience’ entirely dedicated to waves, culture, nature and fun! Los Locos Beach Surf Hostel. will make you immerse into the amazing world of Surfing. Everything for you to have unforgettable days of leisure and entertainment!
Surrounded by an enormous private garden, our hostel includes many facilities:
- Private and free parking for our guests
- Culture and sports at the garden
- Open area suitable for barbecue and picnic
- Hammock area
- Lounge room with big TV screen
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outside relaxing domo area
- Dining area with hips of activities
- Free use of the kitchen
Services Guests will have included in the price the accommodation:
- Bed sheets
Classic Indonesian Phinisi Surf Charter Mentawai
This is the newest luxury boat to hit Mentawai. A 105ft traditional Phinisi boat with generous cabins and all the comfort you could ask for, it aims to deliver a unique experience in the best surf zone in the world.
We focus on surfing but there is much fun to be had out there, be it exploring the empty islands, snorkeling, paddle boarding, spearfishing or just having a relaxing time, you will have a trip to remember.
There are not many more boats like this one in the world. If you want to sail Mentawai the proper way, this is your chance. We are super experienced in the area and will assure you are always in the right place at the right time.
On the boat, you have much space for chilling and as much as you want of our great selection of food.We cater for groups and individuals alike. In the end, we don’t have customers, we make friends
No matter what your surfing level is, we will find you something good!
A 105ft Classic Indonesian Phinisi Surf Charter
Built-in 2017 in South Sulawesi, Indonesia for the beauty of being on a boat is that we always wake up right in front of pumping waves. Food, drinks, and barrels are all under our all you can handle policy.
- It has a large living room with 2 dining tables
- An external lounge to hang out and watch the surf
- Huge deck lounge and table Fitness equipment – 2x multifunctional pieces
- 8 Soo Santai Sun beds on upper deck – Best sunset spot
- 3 decks Big indoor living room with open kitchen
- Amazing kitchen with 5 burner stainless steel gas oven, blender + all cooking equipment 2 Fridges and 1 Freezer
- A total of 6 toilets onboard so no one has to wait around
- Beautiful Tahitian influence decoration
- Spearfishing guns
- 2 sea kayaks
- 2 stand up paddles
- A large shaded room dedicated to accommodating your boards, with direct access to the dinghy
- Fishing gear
- Powerful Bluetooth speakers
- Tender for 9 people 40 hp Yamaha
- Auxiliary dinghies to reach the surf.
- 105ft overall
- 24 m x 6 m deck
- Draught: 2,7 m 2 masts
- Engine: Mitsubishi 6D22
- Power Supply: 1 generator 30 Kva and 1 generator 15 Kva
- Diesel solar tank: 5000 L
- Water tanks: 6000 L Watermaker – 140L/hour
All meals are chef prepared and fit to a king. We have a policy of keeping our guests well fed at all times. Please let us know if you’re a vegetarian/vegan so we can prepare.
- We have 5 cabins and can host up to 12 guests for a charter trip.
- All cabins have air con, very comfortable mattresses
- 3 Private ensuites
- A super deluxe cabin with 270 degrees ocean views, king-sized bed, private bathroom, and a comfy couch
- A dorm room for 5 people with its own bathroom.
Blue Horizon 3
Top Quality Diving Charter – Horizon III is the most respected safari boats in the Maldives, it offers you a very rare average ratio of 1 dive master for 6 divers focused on quality and safety. Twelve cabins are available in a twin-engine yacht for 22 to 24 divers. Facilities include wifi, air conditioning, sun deck, spa, bar, and restaurant.
Our highly trained and dedicated staff will guide you to find Mantas, tiger sharks, thresher, whale sharks, hammerhead & reef. Massages are also available with an experienced ayurvedic therapist from Sri Lanka
We are here to make your dream holiday a reality. Whether you are visiting the Maldives to get away from the stress of life, cold and dull climate in order to enjoy the warmth of Maldivian sun and the tranquility of Blue Horizon Maldives, we are here to serve you, over 20 years’ experience in travel and tourism industry and is registered with Ministry of Tourism and Maldives Tourism Promotion Board.
Top quality Diving Charter – Horizon III
The fiberglass twin-engine yacht is among the best & safest boats in the Maldives. Consecutive award-winning crew offers great ambiance and take you to the best spots of the season for diving.
- 20-meter tender dhoni with electric 3 compressors and nitrox system
- There are 5 separate locations on the boat for guests to enjoy the Horizon.
- The yacht accommodates 3 deluxe and 9 standard cabins and the living lodgings
- Sun deck
- All rooms are fully air-conditioned
- Ensuite bathroom with a hot and cold shower
- Dining: Full board Buffet menu is served.
- FREE tea, coffee all day.
- Dive Dhoni: Complimentary tea, coffee, and water are always available on board.
- You can also buy liquor from the bar.
Standard Double Cabins
- Located in the lower deck
- Double or twin beds
- Remote controlled air conditioning
- Plenty of storage
- A wardrobe
- A mirror
- A small table
Master Deluxe cabins
- Double or twin beds
- Private toilet, massage showers & bathtub
- Air conditioning
- Located in the upper deck
- Large Seaview windows
- Massage showers & bathtub
- 1 Queen Bed
- Remote controlled air conditioning
- Plenty of storage
- A wardrobe
- A mirror
- A small table
- All beds have Duvets, bed covers, and Bed Linen
- Beach towels, shower towels are regularly/daily changed
- Power Socket Adapters station
PUERTO ESCONDIDO SURF CLUB
Puerto Escondido Surf Hostel offers you so many different kind of rooms for every budget, from dorms to private rooms and even deluxe or Tipi Tent options! Here, you will feel the peace and friendly atmosphere that our hostel brings you.
Nestled away on the cool Escondido coast, you’ll be transported to a surfer’s paradise away from the hustle and bustle. This town is no different! Hang out by the pool, meet new friends at our on-site bar and restaurant, and sign up for one of the many social events we host! If you’re looking for wellness, Puerto Escondido Surf Hostel hosts yoga classes, mindfulness, and different workshops.
You can find Breathtaking Pacific Ocean views, water activities, you can discover the more traditional local markets… There is lots of day trips availables, as well as, adventures through nature with canopy, ziplining and much more! This city is easily the chillest place in Mexico. Not only are the beaches top of the line, Escondido is a food lover’s paradise with plenty to choose, from mole to chapulines, if you’re brave. Puerto Escondido Surf Hostel is ready and waiting for you to visit!
A dream place to stay with friends, couples, families, “solo travelers” and groups. Perfect mix of different activities to do while you stay!
✔ Hot water
✔ Air conditioning
✔ Tv Area
✔Lockers/ lugagge storage
✔Shared kitchen: Fridge/Freezer/Microwaves
✔ Free Wifi
✔ Non-smoker rooms
✔ Double en-suite: Standard, Deluxe & Suite (towels included)
✔ Private room/ shared bathroom
✔ Shared rooms /shared bathroom
✔ Restaurant & Bar-half pension/full pension
✔ Lunch & Dinner: local flare with both western and eastern influences.
✔ Special meals for vegetarians or allergic people.
✔ Weddings service
Child-friendly- Less than 3 years for free (Not allowed in shared room unless family rent the dorm).
Extra beds available in Private and Deluxe rooms: $15 per night (taxes included)
Towels service from $1 (deposit $4).
Reveries Diving Village Surf & Spa
Idyllic Island of Gan Surf & Diving Villa is Island of Laamu first guest house, in the heart of the atoll due to our pioneering venture found its home on Gan, the longest island in the country, at the northern end of the Thundi village. A combination of vibrant island culture furthermore a stunning natural environment with comfort and also luxury.
The reception area, main dining area, pool table, gift shop, and bungalow villa are framed around our charming indoor/outdoor pool, certainly greeting guests with an atmosphere of cool tranquility. Outside, the private garden is great for relaxing on a swing-seat by our fish pond, for table tennis, or maybe dinner.
Past the gate, the on-site dive center sits opposite water-sports, mock-tails, and incredible sunsets on our spacious private beach. Back inside, our rooms occupy two floors, below the gym, spa and rooftop terrace which offer further scenic options for recreation also dining, as does our exclusive coffee shop.
We pride ourselves on the personal touch, and we are happy to customize our trips to suit our guests’ needs.
Idyllic Island of Gan Surf & Diving Villa
- Reception area
- Main dining area
- Pool table
- Gift shop
- Bungalow Villa
- Indoor/outdoor pool
- Private garden
- Table tennis
- Dive center
- Rooftop terrace
- Exclusive coffee shop
Services & Amenities (all rooms)
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite Bathroom
- Room Service
- Work Desk & Chair
- Hot Shower
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Service
- Wardrobe (with safe)
- Flat Screen TV
- Telephone (24hr front desk service)
Bungalow Villa Suite
- 3 Bedrooms all en-suite (6 adults)
- Fully Furnished Kitchen
- Washing Machine
- Private Garden
- Private Living/Dining Area
Special trips to the atoll’s numerous. The big waves arrive with the SW monsoon in April/May.
Our pioneering venture found its home on Gan, the longest island in the country, at the northern end of the Thundi village.
The atoll can also lay claim to the longest road in the nation, the 16km Laamu link road which connects Gan with Maandhoo, Kadhdhoo (the airport island) and Fonadhoo, the atoll capital.
Lucky Lakey Surf House
Beachfront Lakey Peak Surf House is only 10 meters from the beach and straight in front of Lakey Peak. We have a big garden, six rooms equipped with water dispensers, air conditioners and independent bathrooms, an outdoor and an indoor kitchen.
We offer wifi, there is a restaurant right next to us only two steps away offers the best food in town, and you can walk to local warungs in the area which offer both Indonesian food and western food, countless convenient stores.
The Most famous surf spot are Lakey Peak, Lakey Pipe, Nangus, Periscope, Cobblestone, and Nangadoro. Fishing is also a great option over here, both spearfishing and casting.
- We have a big garden (green area)
- There are six rooms in total
- Two family rooms on the bottom equipped with independent kitchens
- Four standard rooms on the first floor without a kitchen
- All the rooms are with ocean view looking straight out to Lakey Peak except room6. Room6 is with mountain view overlooking the mountains in the back.
- Room1 has a queen bed and a single bed can accommodate up to 3 guests
- Room2 has a queen bed and two single beds can accommodate up to 4 guests
- Room3 has a double bed can accommodate up to 2 guests
- Room4 has two single beds can accommodate two guests
- Room5 has one double bed and a bunk bed can accommodate up to 4 guests
- Room6 has two single beds which can accommodate two guests
- Water dispensers
- Air conditioners (family rooms are equipped with ceiling fans as well)
- Independent bathrooms
Beachfront Lakey Peak Surf House
The Most famous surf spot
Lakey Peak: Its right in front of the house straight out. 5 minutes paddle from the house.
Lakey Pipe: Straight out from the house as well on the left side. 10 minutes paddle
Nangus: 5 minutes by scooter
Periscope: 10-15 minutes by scooter
Cobblestone: 10 minutes by scooter
Nangadoro: 20 minutes by scooter
- Fishing is great over here. Both spear fishing and casting. There’re boats with captains which take guests out for day trips
Amped Surf Safaris
South African Coastline Surfari Cruises is a mobile camping surfari, changing destination every few days. Starting in the world-famous Cape Town.
This adventure will take you past the best surfing spots in South Africa, ending in the surfer’s paradise Jeffreys Bay.
Each campsite is on the beach with one house stay that is less than 1km away. Privately owned minivan transportation throughout.
There will be two staff members accompanying each trip who will provide 24-hour support. We welcome any surfers over 18 who are up for having a great holiday.
When not out surfing, you can enjoy beach games, card games and hikes in your free time.
There are also activity excursions that can be organized such as kayaking up rivers, tubing down rapids, bungee jumping, and chasing waterfalls – to name a few.
Each trip can hold up to 5 people. The trips are conducted once a month all year round.
The surf breaks we visit are aimed towards intermediate surfers and above. Therefore, we do not recommend this trip for beginner surfers. There is WiFi available throughout the whole trip, laundry is also available.
Every day there is a delicious breakfast and dinner provided. We cater to all types of foodies whether it be vegetarian or vegan. Lunch will be at your own expense and each day there will be either an excellent local restaurant or self-catering choice available.
The ‘party days’ are all dependent on the group and the group’s vibe.
For those that want, there is ample opportunity for some beers whilst chatting and listening to music around the campfire.
At several of the stops, there is also the option to visit some nearby bars for a few drinks in the evening if desired.
South African Coastline Surfari Cruises
The accommodation is made up of a series of campsites along the stunning South African Eastern Coastline.
Each campsite is chosen for their awesome views of the sea, proximity to the beach, and their access to epic surf breaks.
Our camp set-up is made up of private good-sized waterproof pop-out tents, with one communal large stretch tent.
Whilst staying in Plettenberg Bay, we will swap camping for a stunning privately owned 5-bedroom holiday home, which boasts beautiful views out across the lagoon and beach.
MASCARET HOUSE Lodge&Surf
Welcome to Tamraght Family Surf House & Apartments
This special family-like place was made for those who want a relaxing, pleasant holiday and retreat. Those who want to get away from the noise of the world and recharge with their friends or alone. To connect with nature, with yourself, learn how to surf or ride the best waves and get some new friends. We offer a comfortable bed in our brand new, spacious shared apartments and rooms.
Our professional team will make sure that your stay will be a pleasant and unforgettable experience from arrival until your departure.
We have some fun activities for everybody:
- Start the day with our delightful breakfast
- Join our garden yoga lessons
- Learn to surf from our qualified instructors
- Join our surf trips for the best waves.
- Relax by the pool
- Chill in the garden
- Join our guided tours to amazing places
- Enjoy a delicious dinner and sometimes live music on the terrace
We can host individual travelers, couples, friends, and groups up to 32 people.
Our lodge is opened all-year long for surfers, yogis or everybody who wants to relax and enjoy the real Moroccan hospitality.
Tamraght Family Surf House & Apartments is located in Tamraght, just 5 minutes walking to the beach with surfing sports for all levels and epic waves. We offer brand new, comfortable beds in spacious shared rooms and apartments.
Services & Facilities
– Accommodation (shared and private)
– Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– Surf lessons, trips, and rental
– Guided tours
– Airport shuttle
– High-speed wifi
3 meals per day are included in our packages. For special requests (allergies, vegan or vegetarian options) please contact us.
Comfortable, fully equipped shared rooms with private bathroom:
- Max. occupancy: 5 guests
- 2 bunk beds + 1 single bed
- High speed wifi
- Dining area
Buena Onda Beach Resort
Playa Santana Beachfront Surf Resort is the closest you get from a paradise, with more than 10 years of experience, we have accommodation for all budget. From luxurious hilltop mansions with private pools to dorm beds. We are some of the early Nicaragua pioneers and were lucky to choose our location freely, at what we consider the best places in Nicaragua.
Over than 300 days a year of offshore winds, guarantee surf all day long no matter the tide and you will have to only walk to find the best surf spots of the day. Playa Santana which is the wedgy beach break right in front of our hotel, the lefthand reef of Playa Rosada, classic Playa Popoyo and the infamous Outer Reef.
Tropical warmth, sunshine, warm water, and off-shore breezes, comfortable and affordable! Good vibrations all day long. Swiss hosts and owners welcome surfers, couples on honeymoon and families alike enjoy ocean views while sipping a cool drink in our open air palapa restaurant or refresh in our swimming pool.
Playa Santana Beachfront Surf Resort
- Five acres of beachfront property
- World-class waves all around
- The garden offers plenty of shaded typical rancho areas for lounging
- Beautiful tropical landscaping
- Swimming pool
- Swim up bar
Family style cozy main house has five standard rooms. All rooms have access to a shared, bright and spacious covered patio area.
- Countless hammocks
- Tables and chairs for lounging and making friends
- A wide-open view of the pool and restaurant with the ocean in the background.
- The design and orientation of the hotel structure were developed with the natural environment in mind.
- The rooms are well protected from direct sunlight by a super-structure roof, dramatically reducing radiant heat from the tropical sun.
- The famous Nicaraguan off-shore breezes provide refreshing ventilation, which passes through each room, creating a comfortable temperature day and night and greatly reducing the need for artificial cooling.
- All of our Standard rooms have ceiling fans for additional comfort.
In separate, more private buildings yet still close to all amenities we offer six “Deluxe” rooms. If you like all the comforts of home away from home, this is your best bet!
- Two completely private porches (one in the front and one in the back)
- Satellite TV with international programs
- Coffee maker
- A safe to keep your belongings
- Loads of room to breathe and store your gear
- The bathrooms are really spacious and stylish with rain showers with hot, pressurized water
Ultimate in luxurious two tropical-modern beachfront. (The villa sleeps up to six guests.)
The beautiful two-story structures each sit on their own large 600 square meter lot
Offer a unique mix of privacy paired with easy access to all amenities of Playa Santana Beachfront Surf Resort
- Two large, private bedrooms.
- Each bedroom has a queen and a twin bed and a stylish bathroom.
- Fully equipped kitchen/living room area
- Indoor dining area with a dining table
- A couch to relax
- Satellite television with all the major international programs
- There is a third bathroom on the first floor
- A huge glass sliding door leads you outside to your private
- Exceptionally large ocean view terrace with built-in concrete sofa and an additional dining table
- Grab a cool drink, enjoy the tropical breeze and catch the wonderful views of sun, surf and local wildlife.
These Villas are all unique, different and privately owned. Playa Santana Beachfront Surf Resort team built and equipped these villas to the highest standards. The owners decided to share their paradisiacal homes with the Guests.
- Small hill behind the resort approximately 1.5km distance.
- To get the most out of renting one of those homes we recommend renting a vehicle.
- Even though the houses are only 700m from the waterline the walk down (and especially up) can be hard in the heat.
- Own private pool
- Lush gardens and sit on a large private estate
- The small hilltop community is gated and 24/7 security is ensured
- Staying at one of the Hill Villas you have of course access to all amenities of Playa Santana Beachfront Surf Resort
Playgrounds Wave Lodge
Inviting Pool in a Beautifully Decorated Surf House
Inviting Pool in a Beautifully Decorated Surf House is the perfect place to relax after a long day, where you can rest in a perfect paradise, here you will find a set of facilities newly built with clean-looking finishings and arranged for your comfort. Utilities include a wide T-shaped swimming pool with shades over the lounging area; a bar that serves delicious dishes on demand as well as varied and healthy breakfast options, Wi-Fi, and reception service.
Taking up surf classes with us will be an unforgettable experience. We promise to adapt each level to each individual, taking into account your well being and learning goals. All our surf teachers are certified by the Portuguese Surf Federation, so you can expect the highest level of technical teaching expertise and experience.
Our teachers want to ensure that you have fun while learning at the same time. Our classes are catered for beginners and intermediate level, and for all age ranges. Our teachers know the area very well which means you can take advantage of going to the best surf spots suited to your ability every day.
Inviting Pool in a Beautifully Decorated Surf House
- Two big communal bathrooms
- Shower gel
- Fully equipped kitchen open to our guests.
- T-shaped swimming pool with shades over the lounging area
- A bar that serves delicious dishes on demand as well as varied and healthy breakfast options
Surf Deluxe Accommodation
- Heated floors
- Ensuite bathroom
- Flat screen TV
- View over the swimming pool
Surf Fun Accommodation
- 6 beds shared room
- 8 beds shared room
- 12 beds shared room
- Beautifully decorated
- Bed linen
- All our surf teachers are certified by the Portuguese Surf Federation
- Highest level of technical teaching expertise and experience
- You have fun while learning at the same time
- Surf level: beginners to intermediate level
- Ages: all ages
- 8 people per class
Tonel, Beliche, Martinhal, Mareta, Ponta Ruiva, Zavial, Ingrina, Castelejo, Cordoama, Amado, Bordeira and more
- Dolphins watching
- Seabirds watching
- Coastal tours,
- Touristic fishing
- Rent a bike to do one of the “Rota Vicentina” in the coast
Surf School in Algarve is the best option for your summer in the Algarve, surf with the locals in a fun and safe environment, we proudly welcome all surf levels with passion and dedication. The Surf School is owned and operated by surfers.
Our Meeting point is at Lagos, a beautiful and sunny town in the South of Portugal. Best waves conditions of Europe the surf spots attract many visitors the whole year, but even on busy summer days, you can find uncrowded secret spots.
Enjoy a surf lesson for the best experience of your life and if you already know the feeling come with us with your own equipment or rent boards and wetsuit with us.
Finally, you can also choose to just relax and appreciate privileged nature, take good surf pictures of the loved ones, explore the area by car, motorbike, bike riding or trekking, SUP rides, try best local foods and if you still have the energy you can have fun parting hard.
Surf School in Algarve does not provide accommodation, please send us an email to [email protected], our reservation will get back to you with the best option. Please provide the number of guests, ages, type of room, and activities.
Surf School in Algarve
- Levels: Beginners to advanced
- Surf lesson, guiding and rentals
- Experienced surf coaches
- 2 daily sessions
- 2 hours sessions
- Safe and fun environment
- High-Performance Coaching
- Catch a ride with us to the beach whether you want to surf or simply enjoy.
Other Activities in the area
- Car and motorbike rental to explore the area
- Bike riding
- Horse riding
- Try the best local foods
Lagos is the meeting point, from there we will go for the best waves of the day according to the conditions on different surf sports along Algarve Coast.
The closest Airport is in Faro, 85 km far, a rental car is a great option to explore the area, you can also come by bus or by train.
What to bring?
Sunscreen, water, towel, and energy! We’ll take care of the rest
Where do you pick me up?
At 9:30 AM in Lagos – If you are staying in a hotel or hostel we can organize the pick-up.
Madeira Surfing Life
Itamambuca Eco Resort
In a 100,000 m² built area, the Ecological Reserve Beachfront Itamambuca Surf Resort has 76 accommodations, divided into three categories of apartments: Master, Bungalow also Luxury, all with balcony facing the ecological reserve and decoration inspired by the beach theme, with local crafts.
Sports court, tennis court, swimming pools, playground, fitness center, game room, dry sauna, TV room, kiosks due to barbecue, restaurants, snack bar, mini market finally a boutique are some of the local leisure options. The recreational team organizes the programming therefore to provide the well-being of the adults and kids.
First of all awesome waves for surfing, ecological trails, kayaking, and SUP in Rio Itamambuca, competitions, tennis games besides that interactive games are part of the daily life of those who stay in the resort.
DREAM, LIVE, TRY!
Ecological Reserve Beachfront Itamambuca Surf Resort
- 100,000 m² built area
- 76 accommodations, divided into three categories of apartments: Master, Bungalow and Luxury
- All accommodation can accommodate a maximum of 04 people including children.
- Wireless internet is provided free of charge to guests.
- Sports court
- Tennis court
- Swimming pools
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Dry sauna
- TV room
- Kiosks with barbecue
- Snack bar
- Mini market and boutique
- 40 m² of internal area and balcony conjugated, overlooking the Atlantic forest
- Double bed and two single beds
- A balcony divides the rooms
- Parking space in front of the apartment
- Air conditioning
- 26 “LCD TV
- 45 m² of internal area and lateral balcony
- Double bed and two single beds
- Parking space in front
- Air conditioning
- 26 inch LCD TV.
- 46 m² of internal area and private balcony, overlooking the Atlantic Forest
- Double bed and two single beds
- Wardrobe separating the beds, creating two different environments
- Parking space in front of the apartment
- Air conditioning, minibar, telephone, safe and 32 inch LCD TV.
The Taioba Restaurant, which works inside the Ecological Reserve Beachfront Itamambuca Surf Resort deserves special mention. With the entire glass facade, the restaurant interacts completely with the surrounding nature, offering the client a landscape of great beauty and tranquility during meals.
With the capacity to receive 120 people – both guests and the general public – the restaurant also has an American bar. Periodically, the Taioba promotes gastronomic festivals, like Squid Festival, Shrimp Festival, among others.
Itamambuca beach is the most consistent beach in Ubatuba, you will find waves most of the days from small one up to 2 meters high, great long rights and also lefts always pumping, sand beach with an easy channel close to the rocks to take you the outside without much effort.
No matter which level you are the surf school’s local instructor will give you the best experience, privileged location on the beach with the waves at the front and the river on the right, so for beginners, the practice will start on the deck, and before heading to the waves you will have the opportunity to practice in a controlled environment simulating situation that you will face in the ocean and understanding all safety instruction for an easier and safer experience, most importantly is to have fun!!
Guest can enjoy moments of relaxation and tranquility while staying on site. Set in the middle of the vegetation, on stilts, professionals take turns in therapeutic and aesthetic treatments.
- Enjoy Ecological Reserve Beachfront Itamambuca Surf Resort’s facilities and recreational team
- Ecological trails
- Kayaking and SUP in Rio Itamambuca
- Island tours
- Scuba Diving
- Visit the turtle rescue program
- Visit the Ubatuba aquarium
- Day tours to Rio de Janeiro
- Day tours to different beaches
Justin West Coaching
So Nice Surf School Teens Camp
Blue Buddha Hostel
Qamea Resort and Spa Fiji
Located in one of the beautiful Islands of Fiji, the stunning Ultimate Paradise Beachfront Surf Resort is an ultimate retreat. On an idyllic Island with no roads and with an intimacy of only 17 luxury villas scattered in a tropical garden, this place is truly in a league of its own. Wherever you look there are coconut palm trees, green lush and amazingly landscaped gardens with volcanic South Pacific mountains soaring behind the property. If you seek a vacation with privacy in focus, this Resort is the perfect choice for you where luxury meets relaxation, adventure and surf!
Ultimate Paradise Beachfront Surf Resort is facing a one kilometer long white sand beach in the Fiji Islands that is private for guests only. The different types of Villas are romantically decorated with amazing Outdoor Showers, Private Swimming Pools and Jacuzzi Spas. Everything you need is to be found in your private villa!
There are many activities to choose from and you won’t have to look far for something exciting to experience. You can go for a snorkel in the ocean outside of the Resort before going on an adventure to see a jungle waterfall. The reefs close to the accommodation become a surfer’s paradise in between November and April, so this is the best time to go if you are seeking great waves. The Resort also offers Scuba Diving, Tours and Charters, Yoga Classes, Cultural Activities and a Spa Menu.
Ultimate Paradise Beachfront Surf Resort is also committed to sustainability, social responsibility and to preserve the beautiful environment, tradition and culture of Fiji.
Since the Resort is an Adults Only Resort it accepts guest over the age of 12 only. However, the Resort welcomes anyone, surfer or no surfer. There are special customised rates for any group bookings including 5 Villas or more.
In order to suit your needs and your holiday intentions, Ultimate Paradise Beachfront Surf Resort has more than a handful of beachfront villas to choose from. You can choose to stay in either the Beachfront Villa, the Honeymoon Villa or the Royal Beach Villa. The Resort offers wireless internet in the restaurant and dining room at a slow data speed. Guests requiring high speed internet access can buy this for a small fee.
The Beachfront Villas has been designed in traditional Fijian style with amazing soaring ceilings, Fijan mahogany hardwood floors and local art. The villas have king-size beds with cotton linens that combined with the ceiling fans and air-condition will give you an amazing night sleep.
The bathrooms are spacious and inspired by European style with separate toilet rooms, bathrobes, cotton towels and locally produced bath products. The showers are located in open-air, surrounded by rock walls creating an elegant nature feeling.
You will find separate and comfortable sitting area where you can make your own coffee/tee or drink something from the room’s mini bar. There are comfortable deck furniture outside on the verandahs, along with a private hammock from where you can watch the sunset in the Fijian horizon.
Set in the end of the long white sand beach of the Resort you will find the Honeymoon Villas with amazing ocean, beach and lagoon views. These villas are designed to specially please the guests seeking a getaway with more luxury and romance.
With romantic and soft king-size beds, decorative curtains, private outdoor courtyard and natural stone Jacuzzi spa pool, these Villas will blow your mind. They are also set with air-condition, romantic outdoor showers with attention to detail at every step and a beachside day bed with curtains for privacy.
ROYAL BEACH VILLAS
Affording absolute privacy from the rest of the Resort, these Royal Beach Villas are situated at the far end of the Resort’s private beach with the highest level possible of luxury. The villas have been designed and built in a traditional Fijian style with hardwood floors and sandstone tiles. There are spacious bedrooms and living areas featuring high quality furniture, Fijian art and the finest linens. The bathroom is equipped with an indoor shower including double sinks.
One of the many highlights of the the Royal Villas are their large decks with amazing and expansive views of the ocean, the beach and the lagoon. For those who seek privacy, there are private pools where the decks meet the beach. There is also a heated Jacuzzi Spa, and outdoor shower made of rocks and sun beds. Inside, the Royal Villas are equipped with all the electronic things you might need as in air-condition, plasma screen TV (connected to international satellite), DVD player and stereo.
For couples/friends/family travelling together there is a private villa with two bedrooms and bathrooms instead of one, featuring all the other amenities that the Royal Villas have. Perfect if you want to have a cozy vacation with your friends or family.
Ultimate Paradise Beachfront Surf Resort has a Fresh Cuisine with local specialities, excellent international wines from the full bar service combined with a friendly service. The skilled team of five Chefs creates dishes with a mix of local and international ingredients to create a tasteful fusion of Fijian Pacific Cuisine. The seafood is freshly caught outside the Island of the Resort and a big amount of the seasonal fruit and vegetables used in the kitchen are organic and sourced from local Fijian gardens.
The Restaurant welcomes vegans, vegetarians, health retreats and guests with food allergies. The Chefs are also happy to take requests from the guests to ensure a memorable experience of dining. Inform in the booking if you have any specific dietary requirements.
The nightly rates are inclusive of Continental Breakfast Only. If you care to upgrade your stay to All Meals Inclusive there is an extra cost per person per night and you will need to choose this when making your booking. It’s up to the guest to choose where to dine. The Resort offers Private Dining, In Room Dining or dining in a Large Covered Patio. Prepare yourself for a relaxed ambiance and elegant ease of dining.
It’s easy to find exciting activities at Ultimate Paradise Beachfront Surf Resort. The activities coordinator always have in mind to create new and special activities for every season and interest of the guests. Take some time to get close with nature by doing a Jungle Trek or visit one of Fiji’s amazing Nature Reserves. Relax around the pool or go have a picnic on a remote white sand beach. Why not search adrenaline and fun by going on a underwater adventure or hiking the hills of the Island? Opportunities are endless!
Surfing in the Fiji Islands is an amazing experience and there are surf programmes at Ultimate Paradise Beachfront Surf Resort made to suit all different levels, from beginners to more experienced surfers. Between November and April, you can now have the option to surf the secluded and untapped breaks of North Fiji while staying at the Resort. Surf is not offered by the Resort if it’s not in between these months. The trade winds make the conditions non suitable for surfing.
Through access of a boat ride of only 15 minutes, you will be able to be in the line-up of the outer reefs that receive any kind of swell from the South. Maqai, the most consistent right hander wave in this area, offers three sections. If you are an experienced surfer you can find a hollow barrel here that turns into a ripple face wave and then back into a mellower barrel section. The end of the section is better suited for intermediate surfers.
There is a range of different surf boards at the Resort that will suit your special requirements as a guest, from short boards to longboards. There is also access to surf equipment as in wetsuits, booties, wax, rash guards, towels and expert guiding. The Surf Guides of the accommodation are there to make sure that you surfing experience is the best that it can be.
Please note that in order to bring your own surfboards to the Island you will need to catch a scenic flight from Nadi to Taveuni with Fiji Airways and they offer the service of bringing your surfboards. However, you have to bring the boards at your own risk since the small aircraft can’t guarantee that they will fit in there.
- Giant Chess Board
- Island Walks
- Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Swimming Pool
Ultimate Paradise Beachfront Surf Resort has been considered one of the Best Luxury Dive Resorts in the World. With the combination of the stunning reefs and the top notch PADI 5 Star Dive Shop, there is no wonder why it’s considered one of the best ones on this planet. Don’t miss the opportunity to live the life under the surface!
Fiji Adventures Resort offers these courses:
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving – If you are interested in learning more about diving and try it for the first time, this program is perfect for you. It involves a brief classroom session with your instructor, some practice training in the pool and then your very first coral reef dive with your instructor.
- PADI Open Water Diver – The Dive Centre offers a wide range of PADI Dive certification courses. After completing these courses, you will receive a PADI certification I.D. card and your training will be valid for life.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver – If you are already a PADI Open Water Diver but you feel like taking it to the next level, you may be interested in this course.
- Eanx Nitrox Specialty – Essential for every passionate diver who wants to make the most out of every moment under the surface.
The Resort recommends that anyone who wishes to Scuba Dive for the first time or complete an Open Water Course obtain a dive medical before arriving.
- Northern Fiji Dive Charter – Two stunning dives by a steep ridge rising from the middle of the seafloor. Guests return to the Resort in time for lunch. Maximum 14 divers.
- Northwestern Taveuni Dive Charter – A day trip with 2-3 dives in amazing well-known diving locations. A picnic lunch will be served on a deserted beach in between the dives. Maximum 14 divers.
Start your day in the sunrise or end your day in the sunset with ease, calmness and clarity after a Yoga Session in front of the beach. Ultimate Paradise Beachfront Surf Resort has classes for all levels of experience and welcomes anyone to join to access a state of greater peace and wholeness and harmony in body, mind and spirit. For a truly indulgent and restorative experience, guests are recommended to pair their Yoga Session with a Spa Treatment.
The Fijian Culture is about tradition and values and it’s a place of family and religion. In order to share the beautiful culture with you as a guest, the Resort offers some activities about the local Fijian way of life.
The Resort offers the following Cultural Activities:
- Kava Ceremony
- Sunday Church service
- Village visits
TOURS AND CHARTERS
- Nature Walk
- National Waterfall Park
- Boat Tour Around The Island
- Jungle Hikes and Bird Watching
- Private Beach Picnic
- Sport Fishing
Ultimate Paradise Beachfront Surf Resort has an extensive Spa Menu that will make you relax on your holiday. The Menu has a beautiful mix of Fijian Body Therapies, French Facial Therapies, Fiji Island Massages and Couples Treatments ready to renew your mind, body and soul.
All different Spa Treatments are listed under prices.
Spa Treatments needs to be booked prior to arrival if you wish to enjoy the Spa within 24 hours after arrival.
CELEBRATIONS AND GROUP BOOKINGS
- Honeymoon and Anniversary – For any romantic occasion that you have in mind, this Resort in the Fiji Islands is the perfect location for you. Have the most romantic getaway and celebrate your Honeymoon or Anniversary in a white sand beach paradise with an extra Honeymoon/Anniversary Bonus from the Resort.
- Wedding- What would be more romantic than exchanging your vows on this beautiful Island in Fiji?
The Resort has designed three wedding packages which meet the requirements of most guests, but customised ones are also available. The Resort’s wedding coordinator will make sure that your wedding is an occasion you will cherish and remember for the rest of your lives.
The Resort offers customised rates when booking 5 villas or more. The Resort can help to put together a customised package that caters to the needs of your group.
Surfcamp Guanico Beach Hostel
fully equipped backpacker kitchen facility
Salt Skin Surf House
Brasil Downwind Tour 700km
Unparalleled views. Privacy. Space. A sense of home. Perched high above the rest of the villas sits Kanatar. The Indian ocean stretching out in front of you as you sip your morning coffee from your spacious second floor balcony. Your new favorite routine. Welcome home.
T – Land Resort
T-land Surf Resort Rote Island Indonesia is an exclusive and charming hotel.Located just in front of the main waves, T-Land and The Bommie. All rooms have sea views, each one with different decoration and an inspired in Timor style, always respecting the local tradition. Our boats moored on the beach allow quick access to both of the waves and saving us from wasting time carrying our boards afoot, the most important after surfing for several days under the intense sun.
T-Land Surf Resort is an exclusive resort designed to accommodate small groups (maximun 16 people) thinking of the comfort, peacefulness and an idyllic tropical setting. It is a perfect destination for surfers traveling in couples, with friends or family, but also ideal if you´re traveling alone, as you enjoy a warm family atmosphere, the main feature of our resort. It is hidden among the palm trees of this remote island.
At all times you will be served by our friendly and hospitable staff, under the direction of a team of western surfers who will offer you a high-quality service. The whole complex is fenced all-round with coral rock assuring privacy and safety without the detriment of the sea views.
T-land Surf Resort Rote Island Indonesia
- Sunset-bar and Swimming Pool
- Bed options: doublé or twin, equipped with mosquito nets.
- Hot showers.
- Fixed and mobile fans.
- Available cot with mosquito net for children under 2 years.
- Two daily cleaning services.
- Bath and pool towels available in each room.
- Amenities such as bath gel, shampoo and conditioner.
- Right on the shoreline of the beach
- 8 deluxe rooms
- Traditional design of local arquitecture
- Hand-built by artisans of the island using local materials from Rote itself
- The bungalow roofs are thatched (local name daun kelapa) resting on coral-rock walls.
- Spacious, comfortable and offers the best views of the wave of T-Land, the immense sea and superb landscapes surrounding the resort.
ATINS PROGRESSION KITE & YOGA CLINIC (BRAZIL)
Kite Lodge Zanzibar – Paje
Kudanil Explorer – Luxury Expedition Cruises to Eastern Indonesia
Le Spot Surf Camp
YS Voyage Anne Judith
The experience you have never had before
With this Sevvy crew and comfortable accommodation for 6 guests, Anne Judith II is the ideal boat
YS Voyage Alexa
Puaena Point Surf Camp, Oahu, Hawaii
Mariana Surf Charter
YS Voyage Prana
Mentawai surf co
Alaia Surf Camp
Nusantara Surf Charters
Magikvanilla Surf Camp
Special Surf School Teens
Alamar Salinas Adults
Barrika Surf Camp Adults
Punta Mita Surf & Stay Package
Sayulita Surf & Stay Package
Pousada Blue Ocean
Saigon Bay Bed & Breakfast
Sansara Surf and Yoga Resort
TIZIRI SURF MAROC
Lance’s Left surf resort, Sipura, Mentawai, Sumatra, Indonesia
Windsurf Kitesurfing Center Water Donkey Vinganj Croatia
Douro Surf Hostel
Rapture camps Nicaragua
La Due Thulusdhoo Guesthouse
Spain’s Costa de la Luz has the best waves in the winter months!
Foz do Lizandro, Ericeira Surf Camp Portugal
Avocado SurfCamp in La Cicer, Las Canteras beach!
Sea Retreats – Dive Centre & Guesthouse in Thulusdhoo
Surf Yoga Retreat Maldives
Santa Lusia Boat Mentawai
BENG BENGS SURFCAMP – Mentawai
Nice Way Cascais Hostel and Surf Camp
KICHIC BOUTIQUE HOTEL – Peru
Surf Camp Ribadesella Adults
Surf Camp Ribadesella Teens
Arrifana Surf School
price for 2 persons
Ujusansa Surf Camp France
Rendezvous Surf Camp Fiji
FOLKLORE SURF RETREAT – BALI
Yacht Maldives Dhoni Stella
Dreamsea Glamping Surf Camp France
Duplex Surf Charter Male, Central Atolls (The Perfect Wave)
Naera Surf Charter Male and Central Atolls (The Perfect Wave)
Hamathi Outer Atolls – The Perfect Wave
Kuta Beach House
Alamar Salinas Teens
Shaka Surf Morocco
Mar a Villa
Utopia Rote Lodge
AnchorPoint – Surf Camp
ISC Summer Camps
Connemara Maths Academy
Otentic Eco Tent Experience
surf camp las palmas
Ride Surf Resort & Spa
Surf Life Tenerife Surf Camp
You are going to be host in a typical Canarian Villa, really close to all the main interest points and just 10 minutes walking from the beach. At Playa de Fanabe Surf Hostel Tenerife, you will have the possibility to rent a bike for exploring the area. Costa Adeje is one the most famous touristic zone of the south of Tenerife and offers different options for who wants to enjoy the island, from common touristic beaches to less crowded natural paradise hidden in the rural nature, like Playa Diégo Hernandéz, also called Hippie Beach, reachable after a 15 minutes walk around a hill.
In the Hostel, you will find an international friendly group of a volunteer living on site and a couple of long-term workers, always ready to solve any kind of situation and to give you the best bits of advice. Antonio, the surf instructor, will come to the Hostel to pick you up with his surf van and take you to the beach or to the harbor of Las Galletas, in order to sail with the boat and go snorkeling with turtles and watching the whales in the wild.
We offer weekly packages including:
- 7 nights B&B
- 5 surf lessons – 10 hours surfcourse for beginners & intermediate (more lessons can be booked with discount)
- Surf equipment, certified surf instructor, insurances
- Transfer from the hostel to the beach and back;
- Yoga lesson a week (with the possibility of booking more on site);
- 1 weekly surf theory lesson;
We are open all year along!
Playa de Fanabe Surf Hostel Tenerife
The house has a communal kitchen with a separate dining area and a bright, spacious lounge with tv at your disposal.
Our kitchen is equipped with:
- Electric oven
- Fridge and Freezer for common use;
- Small and large pots, frying pans and other cooking facilities;
- Plates, bowls, glasses, cutlery, etc.
Our peaceful outdoor space has:
- Garden with sun loungers
- Small pool
- Lovely covered terrace
- Bbq area which hosts our famous Wednesday barbecue nights.
- Shared rooms (maximum 4 persons)
The rooms have plenty of electrical sockets and space for storing your things, including one large locker for each guest (if you don’t have a padlock, we will give it to you for free!).
Bed linen is included in the price. A low cost, but still comfortable solution.
- Private double room (double bed or twin beds)
If you prefer your privacy, or if you’re not used to hostels, you can request a private room with or without bathroom. The rooms are tastefully decorated and bed linen, towels and soap are provided. The bathroom has a shower or bath with a shower curtain and a bidet.
- We care a lot about the cleanliness of our place and, for clients staying more than 4 days, we provide a midweek room cleaning service and bed linen change.
Every surf package includes 5 surf lessons, 1 each day, with the possibility to book more on site.
Every surflessons lasts 2 hours and includes:
- Warming up;
- Surf technique lesson on board at the beach;
- A lot of surf in the water with custom training. Depending on your level, we get in the water:
– wearing fins → we stabilise your board and make your standing up easier
– with a board → we follow your waves from the very first moment until the very last!
- Post-surf stretching session;
- Lesson debriefing with some last advice to keep on improving;
We are the only school in the south of Tenerife where the surf instructors don’t get in the water with a board untill our students can catch waves on their own. For the first times, all the instructors will be always behind the boards, holding the back, in order to stabilize it and taking control of it if necessary.
The lessons can be given in English, Spanish and Italian. We are specialized on small groups – never more than 5 students. In case of more than 5 students attending the lesson, another surf instructor will be called.
Time & transfer
We’re gonna fix weekly the time for the surfing depending on the forecasts and on the tide level. We leave from the Hostel with surf van, boards on top and all the equipment in back, heading to Las Americas, where most of the spots for surfing are. Depending on the waves conditions and on how crowded the spots are, we’re going to choose the one that fits best to your level.
Depending on the spot that we choose, we will be able to use some facilities at the beach like:
- School container to deposit personal values;
- Free use of Stand Up Paddle
- Snorkeling with turtles
- Whale watching
- Kayaking with dolphins
- Scuba diving
- Much more
Gota d’Água Surf Camp
The Caparica Surf House near Lisbon city accommodates up to 28 guests, it has comfortable private rooms for couples and spacious dorms for groups of friends. A big kitchen fully equipped, huge living room for proper chill out time after exciting surf sessions, large garden all around the house; perfect for yoga lessons or barbecue and finally a common space for breakfasts and dinners all together with the crew. Free wifi is available in all rooms and throughout the camp. Car parking available near the camp.
The staff at the house consists of highly experienced travelers belonging to the world of boardsports, local qualified surf instructors who know Lisbon waves better than anyone else. The languages spoken by the staff at the camp are English, Portugues Italian, Spanish, and Russian.
The great variety of surf locations is what really matters, several depths, many beach breaks, reef breaks, good wave frequency, and shape are only a few of the features of the Portuguese spots; where we can find a high concentration all along the coastline of the Lisbon area.
The courses we provide are intended for both beginners (LEVEL 1) and more experienced surfers (LEVEL 2) starting from a first approach with the surfboard on the sand you will learn how to take-off and catch several types of waves until surfing UNBROKEN GREEN WAVES!
The same concept is also applied to kitesurfing courses where an IKO certified instructor would follow you throughout the course with special attention to your training in the safe environment of the Lagoa de Albufeira.
We also provide activities such as yoga, tennis, climbing, kitesurf, hiking, trips to paradise beach and events such as our well-known party on the beach. Let us know what suits you best, book your activity in advance through the chat on our website.
Caparica Surf House
- Accommodates up to 28 guests
- It has comfortable private rooms for couples
- Spacious dorms for groups of friends
- Three bathrooms with showers at your disposal
- A big kitchen fully equipped
- Huge living room for proper chill out time after exciting surf sessions
- Large garden all around the house, perfect for yoga lessons or barbecue
- A common space for breakfasts and dinners all together with the crew.
- Free wifi is available in all rooms and throughout the camp
- Car parking available near the camp.
We offer a variegated healthy breakfast with all you need to go through an intense day of surfing, vegetarian options are available! A fully equipped kitchen is available in the camp (gas stove, toasters, electric kettle, and hoven) coffee and tea are free at any time. We also organize amazing dinners with all the guests at our spot or out, either in Lisbon or in Costa da Caparica, good vibes are a matter-of-fact here.
Events, where everyone is invited, are planned on a weekly basis as at least once a week a barbecue, dinner, night in Lisbon or a party of our own is scheduled!
- 2 bunks bed, lockers, linens and towel included, heater, window on the garden
- 2 bunks bed, lockers, linens and towel included, heater, balcony.
- Private triple room, linens and towel included, heater, balcony.
- Private double room, linens and towel included, heater, balcony.
- 8-bed dorm, linens and towel included, heater, chill out space.window on the garden.
- 15 hours a week divided into 1h30min lessons
- certified instructors
- board, and wetsuit
- The course can be realized in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Max number of participants per lesson is 30 the group is then divided into smaller groups of 5 peoples every each instructor.
- We teach surfing to everyone from 7 years and up, no other age limits.
- It is possible to arrange lessons for families with kids.
- You can choose between the beginner course (Level 1) and the intermediate-advanced course (Level 2) or the surfers’ pack, a pack for those who are able to surf alone and just want to get from us the equipment and participate to the yoga lessons.
- Surf lessons are scheduled every day at 10.00 and at 15.00
- The lesson might take place in a different spot in case of bad weather conditions or the lesson might be rescheduled.
- The main beach for the lesson is Praia do Tarquinio in Costa da Caparica, a wide open beach break with several types of waves, perfect both for practicing on whitewashing waves and for riding unbroken green waves.
- 12 hours a week (4 lessons a week)
- Lagoa de Albufeira, a stunning lagoon at 30 min by car from the camp
- The instructor will take care of the transportation and the equipmentt
- The lesson can be realized in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Lisbon walking tour;
- Lisbon Pub crawl;
- Wind Surf Lessons;
- Stand Up Paddle tour;
Secret Surf Camp
Vagueira Beach Guest House is located in the center of Portugal, 10 minutes from Aveiro and 40 minutes from Porto and has many restaurants, beach bars and shops where you can easily buy souvenirs and necessities. This beach has the best conditions to learn how to surf and awesome waves for advanced surfers.
Surrounded by a beautiful landscape our Guest House is 100 meters from the beach. It has 2 double room (2/3 persons) with private bathroom, 1 Twin room (2/3 persons) and 1 dormitory with bathroom for 6/7 people. A living room with Tv, an equipped kitchen where you can prepare your meals, a small surf shop, a terrace to chill and an outside garden to relax after a surf session. The daily breakfast is included in your stay.
This village is surrounded by salt water, with the sea on one side and the other the Ria de Aveiro, looking like you are on an island. The Ria offers excellent conditions for Kayak tours and Stand Up Paddle, kite surfing and wakeboarding. It also has a route where we can see migratory or local birds, as well as other animals.
White Sandy beaches awesome to enjoy the sun or learn how to surf with our team of Certified Surf and SUP Instructors. Advanced surfers will not regret to visit this empty surf spot paradise. You can use your free time to visit the traditional fish market and Arte-Xávega which is an ancestral form of fishing used on our coast. You can visit some works of contemporary art as well.
Our Surf camp is open all year, but the best surf season start in March and finish end of November. We welcome everyone from experts surfers to beginners, families, groups of friends, and don’t forget your best friend (cat or dog).
Vagueira Beach Guest House
- 4 bedrooms
- Living room with tv, couch, big table and chairs.
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Terrace to relax
- Small surf shop
- 2 double bedrooms (2/3 persons) with private bathroom
- 1 double bedroom (2/3 people)
- 1 dormitory with bathroom for 6/7 people
- Large windows
- Comfortable beds with
- Daily breakfast is included in the price
- Linens and bath towels.
- Free wi-fi
- Laundry services (extra cost)
- Our staff will receive you in the best way and will be available to assist you whenever necessary.
- We give surf lessons every day, all year round, no matter what age.
- Classes have a minimum duration of 2 hours and include all gear, neoprene wetsuit, board and accompaniment by certified instructors.
- The ratio is 5/6 students for each instructor.
- The surfing lessons take place on the beach just in front of the house.
- After surfing lesson you can rent all the gear to continue improving your surf.
- We have facilities on the beach that allows you to pack the material and shower after class.
- You also can have photos from your surf session and video analyse.
- Our Instructors speak English, Spanish, Portuguese and some of them also speak French.
- Certified instructors with knowledge in tourism, they will do everything to provide a great stay in our company.
During the winter months (December to February) the waves are not so constant due to changes in the weather and the sea. The water is colder and the ripple is always a bit stronger, ideal for the more advanced levels. However, there are always places where initiation classes take place safely and ideally for learning and improvement.
From April to November, the weather starts to improve and the sunny days come to stay. The water begins to warm up and the waves begin to become more constant. Perfect for all levels. Classes are scheduled according to the state of the sea and the weather as well as the level of each one.
- SUP tours: Tours duration are 2 hours and include all gear, neoprene wetsuit (if necessary), board and accompaniment by certified instructors.
- Kite Surf
- Wake Board
- Bird watching
- Bicicle rental
- Water park
- Aveiro City Tour
- Wine Tour
7 Days Surf, Staying in beautiful 38m Schooner in Lisbon
7 Days Surf Trip Costa da Caparica, staying on board a Schooner!
Enjoy a relaxed stay aboard a beautiful schooner while learning how to surf with this all-in-one-package. Unique experience connecting the boat and surf life! Your accommodation will be in an amazing schooner docked in the Marine, close to Lisbon’s center.
We provide shuttle service from the boat to the great surf spot in Costa da Caparica where we will have access to the surfing school with shower, changing room, bar and a chill out area. Five days surfing lessons with a certified professor are included, as the wet-suit and board rental as well. Three healthy and tasty meals a day are included and the good vibes on board the boat are guaranteed!
7 Days Surf Trip Costa da Caparica
Experience the boat life, even being in the middle of the alive and sunny Lisbon. We will be docked in the marine, so you can sleep with the sounds and balance of the river, and wake up for a breakfast on the deck, with beautiful views, and then go and explore all the beauty of the City, taste the amazing food, enjoy the beach and the nightlife around.
- Deluxe captain cabin
- One double suite
- Double standard room
- Two twin rooms
- The Captain cabin can be converted in room for 3 or 4 people on request.
- Maximum of 10/12 guests on board per night.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Two interior common areas/ living rooms
- One interior dining room
- 36m deck for sun baths and outside dinners
- The ambiance is fun, chill and cozy.
- Free wi-fi is included and work in all areas.
- We provide shutlle service from the boat to the surf spot and vice-versa.
- After arriving to the beach in Costa da Caparica everyone will be directed to our surf school to pick and dress their wetsuits and to get boards.
- Our surf school has changing rooms and lockers for your convenience.
- The surf lessons will last for approximately 2 hours that can be during the morning or afternoon, depending on the weather conditions.
- We will prepare a beach lunch box with an easy and healthy quick meal (fruit, sandwiches, yogurt).
- There will be one surfing instructor per 6 people.
Mayla Surf Camp
The Arrifana Surf Camp was born from the desire to share the greatest passion for surfing, nature, and everything related to a more healthy life… just like in a big family… with love, happiness and a beautiful harmony between all of us.
We will make your stay unique, fully customised to your needs. With our varied daily and nightly activities, the cleanliness of the rooms, our wonderful homemade breakfasts… We are available 24 hours on 24 in helping you create your perfect holiday!
Our strong point is surfing, sponsored by the most famous shaper throughout Portugal and beyond. Our team is highly qualified. We have dedicated our lives to surfing, which allows us to offer courses both for beginners and advanced surfers.
You can choose from 3 different packages, all packages share the same base price, that varies depending on season and room type. Of course, you can book all accommodation, extras and activities individually!
We are open all year to enjoy all the best of the Algarve… we are in Vale da Telha, ALJEZUR…
What are you waiting for, join us!
Arrifana Surf Camp
- Four rooms: including two double rooms and two shared rooms with other people; all with their own private bathroom.
- A great room with kitchen and Breakfast buffet
- Living room with Internet TV, Surf-Movies, Music
- WIFI in the whole house
- Hammock – chill out garden
- Large swimming pool in the garden
- Beautiful view of the Atlantic Ocean makes this a truly unique home and enchantress.
- Homemade breakfast is not included; this costs 4.00 EUR.
- Special dinners on request by our special Italian chef (Mediterranean dinner with lasagne, bruschetta, and tiramisu, pizza, barbecue, sushi night… everything to make your stay unforgettable).
The Arrifana Surf Camp works with one of the oldest and more experienced surf school in the Algarve as it has been promoting surf lessons since 1998, the methodology results from the belief that the surf experience can be interpreted by different individuals in many different ways, as some people see Surf as a sport, others as leisure, and even as a philosophy or a lifestyle.
We believe we distinguish ourselves from the others surf school’s because we don’t give up on our students effort and on their motivation to accomplish their goals as well as we trust on our 18 years experience on teaching how to surf!
Our philosophy of teaching is based on this simple fact: “Our success depends on our students success…” and this keeps us interested in taking as much as possible from our students surf potential!
Myamo Beach Lodge West Sumbawa – Beach front surf lodge in front of Scar Reef
Scar Reef Beach Surf Resort a place to unwind and enjoy a brand new boutique resort, located at the most beautiful beach in West Sumbawa Indonesia – where you can unwind, relax and enjoy the nature of Indonesia without any distractions. Our rooms & communal spaces have a subtle surf and beach house theme running throughout. Designed with the style and simple luxuries of an Australian beach vacation holiday home in mind.
Decorated with white wash furniture, accented with aquamarine cushions, private balconies, cozy beds, shady hammocks and out-sized artwork by surfers & surf lovers throughout. Untouched lands, sprawling into the sea. Sumbawa is a true place of relaxation and spirit. A volcanic island, filled with terraced rice fields and sheltered bays. West Sumbawa offers an amazing variety of outdoor activities for you. Swim at the stunning waterfalls nearby. Play 9 holes at Kaleang Golf course. You can at your leisure bike & hike on some of the world’s most beautiful tracks. Or be cultural and visit local villages and markets. Whatever you choose, it’s a wonderful day trip for you or the family.
The lodge is surrounded by an expansive lush tropical garden full of coconut palms indigenous and rare cotton trees. Scar Reef is one of Sumbawa’s best waves and only 100m away, right in front of the resort. Offering multiple barrel challenges for advanced surfers. Also within Jelenga Bay, you will find Little Bingin (Inside Scar) and Phantoms, fun for all standards of surfers.
No rush, No hurry, No worries, clear your mind from your daily stress and enjoy!
GARDEN DELUXE DOUBLE
- 3 rooms
- Wake up to the smells of frangipani or coffee on your balcony
- This spacious air-conditioned room offers lush garden views.
- Featuring King bed and spacious lounge area to relax.
- A bright airy bathroom with a rainforest showerhead and toiletries.
- Each room is decorated with white washed furniture, cozy beds with high quality linen, and outsized artwork by surfers and surf lovers throughout.
- This room is perfect for a couple or travelers searching for the ultimate wave.
- Ceiling Fans
- Air conditioned
- Outdoor Setting
- Daily Room Service
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
OCEAN DELUXE DOUBLE/TWIN
- 2 rooms
- Ocean View rooms have indirect and partially obstructed views onto the beach in-front of Myamo.
- The rooms are situated on landscaped areas of the property with coconut trees and lush tropical plants.
- Featuring a King size bed.
- This is the best room for families with small children with internal connecting doors.
- Ocean View deluxe also contains a lounge area to relax and a bright airy bathroom with a rainforest showerhead.
- Each room is decorated with white washed furniture, cozy beds with high quality linen, and outsized artwork by surfers and surf lovers throughout.
- Ceiling Fans
- Air conditioned
- Outdoor Setting
- Daily Room Service
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Room safe
SUNSET TERRACE DELUXE DOUBLE
Sunset Terrace rooms have direct views from your semi private terrace to the aquamarine beach in front of Myamo.
Wake up to aquamarine waters directly in front and have breakfast on your terrace.
Our Sunset Terrace rooms offer front-row viewing of our amazing sunsets with views of Mt.Rinjani, which is the highest mountain in Lombok.
This is the best room for families with older children or traveling with friends.
Sunset Terrace also contains a lounge area to relax and a bright airy bathroom with a rainforest showerhead.
Each room is decorated with white washed furniture, cozy beds with high quality linen, and outsized artwork by surfers and surf lovers throughout.
Daily Room Service
Linen and Towels Provided
SHARED GARDEN DELUXE
Wake up to the smells of frangipani or coffee on your balcony
This spacious air-conditioned room offers lush garden views. Featuring King bed and spacious lounge area to relax. A bright airy bathroom with a rainforest showerhead and toiletries. Each room is decorated with white washed furniture, cozy beds with high quality linen, and outsized artwork by surfers and surf lovers throughout.
- Ceiling Fans
- Air conditioned
- Outdoor Setting
- Daily Room Service
- Wireless Internet
- Linen and Towels Provided
- paddle boarding
- kite surfing
We have nine uncrowded surf breaks some of which are world-class. These are suitable for beginner to advanced professional surfers. Our surf guide will recommend the most suitable locations for the day and can provide chartered trips to surf locations further down the coast by speed boat or road.
- Stroll along the beach at dusk
- Enjoy the beautiful sunset
- Lazing around in the aquamarine blues of the entire bay
- Stunning waterfalls are nearby
- wonderful for a day trip with the family
- Play 9 holes at Kaleang Golf course not far from the Resort
- For full hassle free experience for you and your family
- We offer customized tours for our activities,we want you to relax and enjoy!