Dhoni Stella Surf Family Charter - Male, Atolls. Maldives
If you’re yearning for an intimate yet fun holiday with your loved ones, the Maldivian Dhoni Stella I and II got your back!
Enjoy a private cruise in the Maldives aboard the luxurious yachts Dhoni Stella I — recommended for one couple or one family — and Dhoni Stella II for two couples or two families. Dhoni Stella is best known for letting the guests freely plan their cruise — you can choose from a wide variety of destinations and activities such as scuba diving, fishing, surfing, islands hopping, snorkeling, and more.
Dhoni Stella’s crew members are trained to provide excellent service; each Dhoni yachts are composed of each of captain, chef, steward, and dive guide if needed. The crew is led by Ahmed Nasru, a professional in the tourism industry, who organizes the responsibilities and assignments of each member.
A perfect view of a heart-melting tropical sunset encompassing the islands and the cerulean sea is only a few of the best part of cruising the Maldives. Dhoni Stella’s sundeck is excellent for sunset viewing; you can enjoy the view while dining or having a barbeque party with your loved ones.
The minimum charter duration is 3 days; however, guests cruising between December 27, 2018 – January 04, 2019 must book a minimum of 7 nights.
Dhoni Stella I
- With 2 cabins that can accommodate up to 4 guests
- One cabin has 1 king size bed and twin beds for the other cabin
Dhoni Stella II
- With 2 cabins that can accommodate up to 6 guests
- Both cabins have 1 double bed and 1 single bed
- Hot shower
- Air conditioning
- Thick bath towels
- Soft bathrobes
- Beach towels
- Shower gel, shampoo, moisturizer
- Cooled water jugs
- TV with DVD player and DVD library
- Deck shower
- Swim platform
- Diving Center on the aft deck
- Breakfast and lunch are served in half-buffet style
- Choose on any 4-course meal on the daily menu for dinner
- Special diet
- Soft drinks
- Seasonal fruits
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all included in the cruise fare. Scuba diving and all the alcoholic drinks are offered with extra charges.
With Dhoni Stella, you can choose which activities suit you. You can do scuba diving, surfing, snorkeling, fishing, islands hopping and more.
Visits and Activities:
- Mantas and whale watching — South Ari Atoll Marine Protected Area
- Mantas and whale watching — Hanifaaru Bay
- Shoals of Malhoos and Broken Rock
- Kuda Giri Wreck
- Maabaidhoo & Fushi Kandu
- Underwater marine reserves of Guraidhoo, and Myaru Kandu
- Snorkelers paradises of Bulhaalhohi, and Hurasdhoo
- Sharks’ points of Kandhooma Thila, Myaru, and Gaahuraa Kandu
- Colorful caves of Foththeyo, and Mulak Kandu
- The local village of Dangethi
- Fenfushi Mosque
- Underwater marine reserves of Nassimo Thila, and the HP Reef
Certified divers are authorized to perform diving from the aft deck or the yacht’s motorized dinghy, twice a day — accompanied by a private guide.
Dhoni Stella’s professional Diving Masters and Diving Instructors can help you acquire the PADI certification after intensive training.
Divers can enjoy drift diving in Muli Kandu during the South Expedition.
LOCATION & GETTING HERE
The location depends on the itineraries customized by the guests; we have routes from Angsana Ihuru to Ari Atoll, the shoal of Malhoos, Radhdhiga and Kandholudhoo, Dhonkalo and Maamigili Beiyru — the South Ari Atoll Marine Protected Area, and more.
Dhoni Stellas are cruising the Southern Atolls during our South Expedition — between March and April — visiting the 12 atolls.
Book any flight going to Velana International Airport — the primary gateway to the Maldives — also known as the Malé International Airport.
Scheduled & charter flights: Qatar Airways, Martin Air, Condo, Eurofly, Lufthansa, LTU, Singapore Airlines, Sri Lanka Airlines, Air Swiss, Air France, British Airways.
Return transfer is available via taxi boat from/to airport for $84 per person for adults and free of charge for children.
PRICES & PACKAGES
Dhoni Stella Surf Charter
Dhoni Stella 1
DAILY RATES in US$
Dhoni Stella 2
DAILY RATES in US$
- Full board meals
- Water/soft drinks
- Airport pick up/drop off
- Crew (1 captain, 1 cook, 1 steward, 1 divemaster);
- Fuel (up to 3 hrs average per day of navigation – US$ 100 for additional hour);
- Motorized tender/dinghy,
- Snorkeling and fishing gears
- Bed linens
- Beach towels
- Bath robes
- WIFI Internet.
- VAT (12%)
- Green Tax (US$ 6 per person per day)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Scuba diving
- Yacht delivery other than to Male airport.
- Minimum charter duration: 3 days.
- Guests cruising between 27/12/19 and 04/01/20 (incl.) must book a minimum of 7 nights.
- Eventual supplements could be charged in case of increase of the International fuel rate or modification of the current local taxes.
- Payment terms: 30% of the invoice is due within 7 days of the booking; the balance is due 30 days before the
- Cabins occupancy: Dhoni Stella 1 has two cabin suites: one with king size bed and one with twin beds for a maximum capacity of 4 adults. Dhoni Stella 2 has two cabin suites: each with 1 double bed and 1 single bed for a maximum capacity of 6 adults.
- Check-in and check out: time is flexible and, when possible, will be arranged as per the request of the guests.Advanced requests for early check-in and late check-out should be reconfirmed prior to arrival. Charges may be applied in some periods of the year. Late check-outs while onboard are subject to availability on the evening prior to departure.
Cruise 7 pay 6 (1 free night)
Cruise 10 pay 8 (2 free nights)
Cruise 14 pay 11 (3 free nights)
The offer is applicable only on the Yacht Charter Rates. Extra Charges are not subjected to this offer.
This offer is applicable if the entire cruise period is included between 1st November and 26th December 2019 and between 5th January and 31st October 2020.