Book with Confidence Guarantee
We know how important it is for you to have flexibility. Our "Book with Confidence Guarantee" gives you the option to change your booking date and destination.
1. To make a “date change only” or “cancel your booking and exchange for a voucher”, which enables the flexibility to change your whole booking (destination, dates etc), please contact our reservation department.
2. Eligibility to either “change” or “cancel your booking (in exchange for a voucher)”, using our "book with confidence" terms and conditions., is available for all bookings made after 3 March 2020 for any travel dates from 1 January 2021 to 30 April 2022.
Date changes must be made, or cancellation (in exchange for a voucher) must be requested at least three weeks prior to travel. Less than three weeks' notice will be accepted if new government rules are introduced within this time that prevent your trip or require you to quarantine in a designated hotel on your return.
3. If, at the time you request a voucher, your holiday is unable to proceed due to government advice, restricted entry in your destination and/or flight cancellation, the full value of the amount paid will be included in the voucher credit.
4. Any voucher issued (including all of those with a previous validity of 30 April 2022) must be used for bookings with travel completed by 30 April 2023.
5. If there is a difference in price from the original booking, any increase is payable by you at the time of re-booking, and any decrease you are entitled to use the following amount from your voucher: Same % you paid from the total on your initial reservation but this time in proportion to the new total. The remaining amount will be included in a voucher credit.
6. The voucher provided is valid for use towards a new Nomad Surfers Holidays booking (a minimum of 7 days' notice is required.
7. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. These points apply to the reservation deposit to Nomad Surfers.
By making a reservation with an accommodation provider, you accept and agree to the relevant payment, cancellation and no-show policy of that accommodation provider, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions of the accommodation provider that may apply to your reservation or during your stay.
The participants yield the image rights of the pictures/videos taken while attending the camps, independently anywhere in the world, and expressly authorises Nomad Surfers to its diffusion and reproduction.
Payment made by credit cards through Stripe will be charged in the local currency equivalent based on the daily exchange rate. Currency conversions by Stripe, banks or credit card companies in processing payments are not within the control of Nomad Surfers and are subject to exchange rate fluctuation.
Making a booking with us will automatically add your email address to our subscribers list to receive further promotions.
Terms & Conditions
-To secure a booking a 20% deposit will be taken in advance.
-Payment of the final balance (80%) is required no more than 60 days before your holiday commences.
-We recommend taking out travel insurance, as no cancellations can be accepted within 60 days of your holiday commencing.
-It is only possible to receive a full refund of any balances paid if you give a minimum of 60 days’ notice prior to the booking commencing. When refunds are given a 25€ cancellation fee will be applied.
-Reservation dates can be changed at no charge up to within 21 days of the holiday date commencing. Any changes are subject to availability.
-Bookings are taken on a first come first paid basis.
-A late check-in charge of 25€ per booking will be charged for arrivals between 11.00 pm & 7:00 am.
-Prices are subject to change without prior notice unless the initial deposit has already been paid.
-For any activities taking place in water, it is required that all clients can swim a minimum of 25 meters.
-Clients are strictly required to follow the instructions of their teacher within the activity they are taking part in at all times.
-All the activities we provide ourselves are fully insured to cover any miss-practice on our part where a customer may become injured.
-The client is not covered by our insurance for ‘acts of god’ which are uncontrollable by the surf school such a weaver fish stings & lightning strikes etc.
-Any dry land surf coaching on skateboards is not insured as part of our surf school operation and clients take part at their own risk.
-We are not held responsible for the operation of any activities by 3rd party providers we book on behalf of our clients.
-The Algarve offers some of the most consistent surf in the world, however, if we are unable to find suitable conditions by 2:30 pm we reserve the right to only offer a tour of the local area or dry land-based surf coaching. Due to the uncontrollable aspect of the surfing environment, we are not able to give refunds when nature does not deliver.
Promotions & Deals
-Primarily we only run offers to fill last-minute spaces at the lodge.
-We do not allow clients to cancel existing holidays to re-book during last minute offers & we cannot book the same holiday dates again for the same party.
-It is the client’s responsibility to read the joining information for the transfer within the email sent by us prior to arrival.
-It is the client’s responsibility to find the transfer desk and check in with them within 30 minutes of the plane landing.
-We recommend taking out good quality travel insurance for your holiday.
-If traveling from the UK we recommend you have an up to date EHIC card or equivalent for any medical services you might need.
-We are not responsible for any robbery, theft or damage of personal items that occur whilst you are in our care or staying at our accommodation.
-Any loss or damage to any rented or borrowed equipment of ours in clients care will be charged at our discretion to fix or replace the item.
Travel Insurance is highly recommended to attend any of our camps or surf charters. You can use any travel insurance you wish although we recommend you to buy it with World Nomads Travel Insurance. This Travel Insurance Agency is also partnered with Lonely Planet, so it is cheap and reliable! You can very easily purchase it online by just clicking on the folowing link:
>> World Nomads Travel Insurance
Cancelation Insurance: This benefit provides compensation for the amount that the insured has paid for their trip in case of cancelation due to accident, illness, or death of a family member (up to the policy limit). The insurance covers your airplane tickets and the accommodation booked. Please refer to the link above for more information.
For this particular accommodation you are going to pay a 30% deposit to make your reservation.
Please note the original prices of this accommodation are based in EURO.
The prices you are going to see at the next step are automatically converted to our payment gateway (Australian Dollars - AUD -) based on the exchange rate with today date -Saturday 27th of February 2021-
Current exchange rate is 1 AUD = 1.566657330906 €
After you complete the booking process you will receive an email from us detailing how to pay the rest of the booking to the accommodation.