23 M Luxurious Surf Charter - Boat, Mentawai. Indonesia
23m Luxurious Surf Charter Boat will provide you the finest surf experience in the Mentawai Islands, it offers unparalleled comfort, stability, speed, smooth sailing, and luxury amenities. Spectacular views from all angles thanks to large windows on both living and dining areas, all indoor spaces throughout the boat are air-conditioned.
There is an upper deck where you can check the perfect waves and unique sunsets, a spacious area with beanbags and sofas for you to relax and enjoy a cold beverage.
Bookings available for group exclusive charter, up to 12 people as well as individual bookings, check out our schedule on price section and choose the best date for you and your friends. Pack includes the use of fishing and snorkeling equipment and shore excursions, airport transfers to and from the boat/ Padang Airport, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, snacks, 4 beers per day, unlimited filtered water, soft drinks, and hot beverages.
23m Luxurious Surf Charter Boat
- Unparalleled comfort
- Smooth sailing
- Luxury amenities
- Spectacular views
- Large windows on both living and dining areas
- All indoor spaces throughout the boat are air-conditioned
- Upper deck displays a spacious area with sofas, beanbags
- Ensuite bathroom downstairs with hot water and toilet and basin
- Upstairs toilet and shower
- External shower on swim platform
- Comfy beds
- Luxury bed linens
- Reading lights
- 220V international power outlets
- Length : 23.35m (76’7″)
- Width : 6.00m (19’8″)
- Depth : 1.80m (5’10”)
- Gross Tonnage : 111
- Net Tonnage : 66
- Engine : 2 x 350HP Marine Diesel engines
- Cabins : 3 (4 pax per room)
- Bathrooms: 2
We will chase the best waves according to group level and weather conditions.
3 to 5 surfboards per person allowed.
Main Surf Spots
- Shore excursions
LOCATION & GETTING HERE
Paradise of Mentawai Islands.
Make your way to Padang Airport and relax, from there, transfers are included in the price, we will take care of everything, be aware that you might need to book a per night in a hotel in Padang depending on your flight schedule.
You will find flights to Padang from Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) also referred to Denpasar International Airport is the main airport of Bali. Also, try to search for flights from Jakarta.
Australia and New Zeland Airlines
- Garuda Indonesia
- Jetstar Airways
- Tigerair Australia
- Virgin Australia
- Air New Zealand
Asia and the Middle East Airlines
- Air Asia
- Cathay Dragon/Cathay Pacific
- Garuda Indonesia
- Hong Kong Airlines
- Lion Air
- Malaysia Air
- Malindo Air
- KLM ( from Amsterdam)
- Rossiya Airlines ( from St. Petersburg)
- Kuala Lumpur
- Qatar Airways
- Air France
GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Surfboard and equipment
Tourists are permitted to bring 3 surfboards into Indonesia for personal use. Any boards beyond the allotted three will be counted as imports by the Indonesian government and subject to a customs duty of around $100 US dollars per board, though this fee is often negotiable.
The currency of Indonesia is the Rupiah. It is best to arrive with a valid international debit card such as a Maestro (EC) or a widely accepted credit card.
Depending on your passport there are three options to enter Indonesia that apply to most travelers that come for tourist or social purpose only:
Note that your passport must be valid for at least 6 months and have an empty page for the visa stamp.
- No Visa required (140 countries – FREE entry, 30 days valid, NOT extendable)
- Visa on Arrival (30 days valid, extendable once for 30 days)
- Visa needed (apply abroad before arriving in Indonesia)
- Travel Health Insurance
- Vaccines: Tetanus Diphtheria, Typhoid, Hepatitis A
- Light cotton clothing
- High-tech, quick-dry garments
- A pair of reliable flip-flops
- Proper hiking shoes or sandals if you want to climb Mount Batur or Gunung Agung (Flip-flops not allowed)
- Make two copies of your passport and travel insurance papers
- Small knife
- Small padlock
- Hand sanitizer and toilet paper
- Mosquito repellent
- Plastic bags or cases for waterproofing electronics and valuables.
- First Aid Kit
First Aid Kit
- A digital thermometer
- Bandages (Band-Aids or “plasters”)
- Medical tape
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol/paracetemol)
- Ibuprofen (Advil/Motrin)
- Anti-diarrhea tablets (loperamide/Imodium)
- Alcohol wipes
- Antibacterial ointment or cream
- Sharp tweezers
- Hand sanitizer
- Antihistamine tablets (Benadryl)
- Motion sickness pills (Dramamine)
- Electrolyte mixes
- Latex gloves
PRICES & PACKAGES
Bookings for exclusive charter for up to 12 guests and also individual bookings (please bear in mind that we need a minimum of 8 guests to run a trip.)
Individual booking: AUD$3600 pp
Exclusive Charter: AUD$36000 (up to 11/12 surfers)
- Airport transfers to and from the boat.
- Berth on board
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- All snacks included.
- 4 beers per day, unlimited filtered water,soft drinks and hot beverages.
- Use of fishing and snorkeling equipment and shore excursions.
- All necessary zone permits.
What’s not included
- Mentawai Surfer Tax (AUD$ 100/pax)
- Photography. (For only AUD$ 250 pp includes, water,land,video,drone)
- Flights to and from Padang
- Hotel in Padang if required
- Visa Fees and Departure Tax
- Any additional cost resulting from late arrival or the need for early departure
- Spirits and any other alcoholic beverages exceeding the beers a day
- If the schedule permits, we offer extra nights for only AU$300 pp per night.
- Personal photographer service available AU$ 200 (Please bring your own usb.)
- Extra carton of Bintang/Anker beer is only AU$45.
FEB 24 – MAR 07
MAR 11 – MAR 22
MAR 25 – APR 05
APR 15 – APR 25
APR 26 – MAY 06
MAY 16 – MAY 27
MAY 28 – JUN 08
JUN 11 – JUN 22
JUN 24 – JUL 05
JUL 08 – JUL 19
JUL 22 – AUG 02
AUG 05 – AUG 16
AUG 19 – AUG 30
SEP 02 – SEP 13
SEP 16 – SEP 27
SEP 30 – OCT 11
OCT 14 – OCT 25
OCT 28 – NOV 08
NOV 11 – NOV 22