By making a reservation with an accommodation provider, you accept and agree to the relevant payment, cancellation and no-show policy of that accommodation provider, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions of the accommodation provider that may apply to your reservation or during your stay. The initial reservation deposit paid to Nomadsurfers is non refundable under any circumstance.
If you wish to cancel or change your reservation, please contact the accommodation (details in the booking confirmation email). Please note that besides the initial deposit, you may be charged for your cancellation under the accommodation cancellation policy.
We recommend that you carefully read the cancellation, pre-payment and no-show policy of the accommodation provider before making your reservation or make further payments that may be required.
The participants yield the image rights of the pictures/videos taken while attending the camps, independently anywhere in the world, and expressly authorises Nomad Surfers to its diffusion and reproduction.
Please note that the Ranking is created through a fully automated ranking system (algorithm) and is based on multiple criteria. The guests after they have travelled may leave their review on our website to inform other customers of your opinion on the service and quality of accommodation. Nomadsurfers reserves the right to adjust or remove reviews at our sole discretion.
Making a booking with us will automatically add your email address to our subscribers list to receive further promotions.
- Sumatra Surf Resort is not liable for any damage to any personal items, theft, illness, injury or death caused while traveling to/from or staying at Sumatra Surf Resort.
- Sumatra Surf Resort reserves the right to cancel a person’s accommodation due to disrespectful, criminal or illegal behavior.
- CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: * All Cancellations must be received in writing. * All deposits are non-refundable. * Cancellations made after full payment received will incur a 50% charge of total price if prior to 8 weeks of your arrival date. * Refunds take up to 8 weeks to process. * There are no refunds once we have received final payment and its within 8 weeks prior to your stay with us..
- Sumatra Surf Resort reserves the right to withdraw a booking if the deposit per person isn’t paid within the 7-day period.
- Sumatra Surf Resort recommends travel insurance and it is the responsibility of the guest to arrange his or her travel insurance prior to the departure of their country of origin.
- Sumatra Surf Resort is not liable in any circumstance to pay additional expenses, which may be due to delays, natural disasters, war, civil unrest, terrorism, etc.
- Sumatra Surf Resort will not be held responsible for any guest’s actions and will not be party to any illegal matters related to crime, drugs or anything that is against the law, both in the guest’s country of origin and/or Indonesia.
- Sumatra Surf Resort’s guests must have 6 months validity in their passport.
- Sumatra Surf Resort has informed the guest that the tourist visa obtained on entry at any port in Indonesia is a 30-day non-extendable visa.
- Sumatra Surf Resort has no authority to extend a visa and will not be held liable for any overstay regardless of the situation.
- Sumatra Surf Resort recommends that you visit a doctor before you arrive in Indonesia..
- Sumatra Surf Resort has informed the guest of departure tax which is currently 150,000 rp and must be paid before departure from Indonesia..
- Sumatra Surf Resort recommends all guests should check all safety issues, travel warnings, information and advisories related to entering Indonesia before departing their country of origin.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
15.Sumatra Surf Resort will not refund any portion of any trip if related to injury, sickness, unlawful behavior or homesickness. Sumatra Surf Resort will always assist the guest to the best of its ability.
- Sumatra Surf Resorts baggage requirements are the same as the international airline standard. A 25 kg limit to suitcases or any bag and the maximum amount of surfboards, body boards, longboards, kneeboards to be transported to and from Bandar Lampung is 3.
- Sumatra Surf Resort not liable for any internet or computer related issues that may arise due to the course of the booking process or usage of at the resort.
- Sumatra Surf Resort has the right to alter travel schedules due to weather conditions, safety issues or situations beyond our control at its absolute discretion.
- Sumatra Surf Resort has informed the guest that all travel is at the guests own risk.
- Sumatra Surf Resort will do its utmost to maintain the prices quoted, however prices may need to be adjusted due to circumstances beyond our control. Sumatra Surf Resort reserves the right to amend prices, before or after your booking, until the full payment is received.
- Sumatra Surf Resort reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. You will receive a copy of our Terms and Conditions upon receipt of Final Payment, together with your itinerary.
- Costs not included in Price: Excess Baggage, Personal Spending money, Meals/Snacks in addition to those included in the package (eating out is additional cost) Alcohol, Travel Insurance, Airport Departure Taxes for international and domestic flights in Indonesia, Passport and Inoculation costs, Personal costs incurred through delay in transport or mechanical breakdown. Transportation cost to and from the Resort “Ex Bandar Lampung “package is additional to nightly room rate.
- Sumatra Surf Resorts booking system is secure with all booking information and adheres to privacy protection laws. No personal information will be released under any circumstances except if required to do so by law.
Learn to Surf
These terms and conditions, waivers and indemnities are specific to our Learn to Surf packages. They form part of our standard Terms and Conditions. By booking and or paying a deposit for any of our packages signifies your acceptance of our general terms and conditions and these additional conditions listed below. PT Sumatra Surf Resort is hereby expressed as “SSR” in the below conditions.
- Cancellation by SSB
SSR reserves the right to resign from a contract under extraordinary circumstances: If the booked service and/or arrangement cannot be provided due to force majeure (e.g. epidemics, storms, catastrophes , natural disasters, strikes, political unrest, war, terrorism, etc ), or if certain conditions present unacceptable danger to the participant, SSR has the right to cancel the contract with immediate effect. Payments already made by the customer for the package will be refunded. Any expenses incurred above and beyond the original invoiced amount will not be refunded.
If SSR must cancel or change a scheduled package date for any reason, you may transfer your full camp payment to another camp date subject to availability, or you may request a full refund of your payment. SSR is not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled package, such as airline tickets, loss of work, illness, etc.
Travel cancellation insurance is strongly advised.
- The participation at any of SSR’s services, arrangements and activities is at the customer’s own risk. The customer releases, waives and holds harmless SSR, its offices, agents and/or employees from all claims, losses, damages, commitments, expenses (including legal costs) during or in conjunction with his/her participation in activities conducted and organized by SSR, which may arise from, but are not limited to any injury, accident, illness, death, material damage or personal damage to the customer or to others.
- SSR cannot be held responsible for any injuries (bites, stings, rash, allergies, etc.) caused by animals or it’s equipment.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform SSR about chronic diseases prior to departure so we know what we are dealing with, especially when it comes to surfing. However, the customer accepts the risk and will not hold SSR responsible for any health impairments resulting from his/her chronic disease.
- Accidents or injuries of any kind or origin (surfing, driving, skiing, etc) are beyond influence and SSR cannot be held responsible.
- SSR adheres itself to high safety standards. Its employees attend regular safety, first aid and Australian Standard surf life saving courses, International Surfing Association instructor courses, as well as internal coaching training. By providing trained surf-coaches for the surf groups and carefully choosing the surf spots according to the surf level of the participants, SSR keeps the accident und injury risk low. However, SSR cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries happening in the course of surfing. The customer bears all costs for medical care. Please remember to check on your travel insurances!
- SSR cannot be held responsible for poor surfing conditions. We try everything so that our customers can surf as much and as many quality waves as possible, but there might be days with poor waves, too big waves, strong wind or thunderstorms. These are factors that we can neither predict nor influence.
SSR is not responsible for services provided by third parties
Sport and adventure trips, especially on or in the ocean such as surfing or taking a boat out to the waves, carry with them some degree of risk. Each participant must carefully judge whether his/her state of health and fitness level permit to undertake such a trip or a surf session under the prevailing conditions. The customer consents to at his/her own cost to receive medical treatment which may be deemed necessary by SSR in the case of injury, accident or illness during the course of undertaking a surfing lesson or taking part in any other activities associated with surfing lessons, and also agrees to indemnify SSR in the respect of such medical treatment.
- Data Usage and Protection
The customer agrees that he/she may be photographed and/or filmed during his/her stay and/or activities in connection with SSR, and also agrees that the company may use such recordings for promotion and/or advertising purposes without any prior consent.
- SSR Equipment
The customer acknowledges that they will be utilising equipment and clothing provided by SSR for the provision of their lessons. Should the customer lose any equipment/clothing belonging to SSR, break or damage any equipment belonging to SSR then the customer warrants to either cover the cost to make good the equipment/clothing( if possible )or cover the cost of replacing the equipment/clothing with an identical new piece of equipment/clothing.
6.Place of Jurisdiction and applicable Laws
The place of jurisdiction and applicable law is the place of residence of the company PT Sumatra Surf Resort. Legal claims against the company shall be governed in all respects by and in accordance with the laws of Indonesia.
Travel Insurance is highly recommended to attend any of our camps or surf charters. You can use any travel insurance you wish although we recommend you to buy it with World Nomads Travel Insurance. This Travel Insurance Agency is also partnered with Lonely Planet, so it is cheap and reliable! You can very easily purchase it online by just clicking on the folowing link:
>> World Nomads Travel Insurance
Cancelation Insurance: This benefit provides compensation for the amount that the insured has paid for their trip in case of cancelation due to accident, illness, or death of a family member (up to the policy limit). The insurance covers your airplane tickets and the accommodation booked. Please refer to the link above for more information.
For this particular accommodation you are going to pay a 15% deposit to make your reservation.
Please note the original prices of this accommodation are based in AMERICAN DOLLARS.
The prices you are going to see at the next step are automatically converted to our payment gateway (Australian Dollars - AUD -) based on the exchange rate with today date -Monday 24th of February 2020-
Current exchange rate is 1 AUD = 1.51639 US$
After you complete the booking process you will receive an email from us detailing how to pay the rest of the booking to the accommodation.