Book with Confidence Guarantee
We know how important it is for you to have flexibility. Our "Book with Confidence Guarantee" gives you the option to change your booking date and destination.
1. To make a “date change only” or “cancel your booking and exchange for a voucher”, which enables the flexibility to change your whole booking (destination, dates etc), please contact our reservation department.
2. Eligibility to either “change” or “cancel your booking (in exchange for a voucher)”, using our "book with confidence" terms and conditions, is available for all bookings made after 3 March 2020.
Date changes must be made, or cancellation (in exchange for a voucher) must be requested at least three weeks prior to travel. Less than three weeks' notice will be accepted if new government rules are introduced within this time that prevent your trip or require you to quarantine in a designated hotel on your return.
3. If, at the time you request a voucher, your holiday is unable to proceed due to government advice, restricted entry in your destination and/or flight cancellation, the full value of the amount paid will be included in the voucher credit.
4. Any voucher issued (including all of those with a previous validity of 30 April 2022) must be used for bookings with travel completed by 30 April 2023.
5. If there is a difference in price from the original booking, any increase is payable by you at the time of re-booking, and any decrease you are entitled to use the following amount from your voucher: Same % you paid from the total on your initial reservation but this time in proportion to the new total. The remaining amount will be included in a voucher credit.
6. The voucher provided is valid for use towards a new Nomad Surfers Holidays booking (a minimum of 7 days' notice is required.
7. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. These points apply to the reservation deposit to Nomad Surfers.
The reservation paid to Nomad Surfers is non refundable under any circumstance.
By making a reservation through Nomad Surfers for an accommodation provider, you accept and agree to their relevant payment terms for the outstanding balance, cancellation and no-show policy of that accommodation provider.
The participants yield the image rights of the pictures/videos taken while attending the camps, independently anywhere in the world, and expressly authorises Nomad Surfers to its diffusion and reproduction.
Payment made by credit cards through Stripe will be charged in the local currency equivalent based on the daily exchange rate. Currency conversions by Stripe, banks or credit card companies in processing payments are not within the control of Nomad Surfers and are subject to exchange rate fluctuation.
Making a booking with us will automatically add your email address to our subscribers list to receive further promotions.
Travel Insurance is highly recommended to attend any of our camps or surf charters. You can use any travel insurance you wish although we recommend you to buy it with World Nomads Travel Insurance. This Travel Insurance Agency is also partnered with Lonely Planet, so it is cheap and reliable! You can very easily purchase it online by just clicking on the folowing link:
>> World Nomads Travel Insurance
Cancelation Insurance: This benefit provides compensation for the amount that the insured has paid for their trip in case of cancelation due to accident, illness, or death of a family member (up to the policy limit). The insurance covers your airplane tickets and the accommodation booked. Please refer to the link above for more information.
For this particular accommodation you are going to pay a 15% deposit to make your reservation.
Please note the original prices of this accommodation are based in EURO.
The prices you are going to see at the next step are automatically converted to our payment gateway (Australian Dollars - AUD -) based on the exchange rate with today date -Sunday 9th of May 2021-
Current exchange rate is 1 AUD = 1.5504123948335 €
After you complete the booking process you will receive an email from us detailing how to pay the rest of the booking to the accommodation.