Book with Confidence Guarantee
We know how important it is for you to have flexibility. Our "Book with Confidence Guarantee" gives you the option to change your booking date and destination.
1. To make a “date change only” or “cancel your booking and exchange for a voucher”, which enables the flexibility to change your whole booking (destination, dates etc), please contact our reservation department.
2. Eligibility to either “change” or “cancel your booking (in exchange for a voucher)”, using our "book with confidence" terms and conditions., is available for all bookings made after 3 March 2020 for any travel dates from 1 January 2021 to 30 April 2022.
Date changes must be made, or cancellation (in exchange for a voucher) must be requested at least three weeks prior to travel. Less than three weeks' notice will be accepted if new government rules are introduced within this time that prevent your trip or require you to quarantine in a designated hotel on your return.
3. If, at the time you request a voucher, your holiday is unable to proceed due to government advice, restricted entry in your destination and/or flight cancellation, the full value of the amount paid will be included in the voucher credit.
4. Any voucher issued (including all of those with a previous validity of 30 April 2022) must be used for bookings with travel completed by 30 April 2023.
5. If there is a difference in price from the original booking, any increase is payable by you at the time of re-booking, and any decrease you are entitled to use the following amount from your voucher: Same % you paid from the total on your initial reservation but this time in proportion to the new total. The remaining amount will be included in a voucher credit.
6. The voucher provided is valid for use towards a new Nomad Surfers Holidays booking (a minimum of 7 days' notice is required.
7. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. These points apply to the reservation deposit to Nomad Surfers.
By making a reservation with an accommodation provider, you accept and agree to the relevant payment, cancellation and no-show policy of that accommodation provider, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions of the accommodation provider that may apply to your reservation or during your stay.
The participants yield the image rights of the pictures/videos taken while attending the camps, independently anywhere in the world, and expressly authorises Nomad Surfers to its diffusion and reproduction.
Payment made by credit cards through Stripe will be charged in the local currency equivalent based on the daily exchange rate. Currency conversions by Stripe, banks or credit card companies in processing payments are not within the control of Nomad Surfers and are subject to exchange rate fluctuation.
Making a booking with us will automatically add your email address to our subscribers list to receive further promotions.
Terms and conditions are the same as the Nomadsurfers. The outstanding balance is to be paid at least 30 days prior to arrival to a bank account.
Cancellation with less than 30 days is nonrefundable.
Nomad may post random action photos/videos of activities on our website and social media sites. You are granting permission to Nomad to use photos/videos that may include your child. At any time you can contact Nomad if you wish to be removed.
Our staff will supervise the teens at all times, during extra activities, at the surf school area and surf camp area, as soon as the teens leave the accommodation or the area of the activities without permission, it is no longer our responsibility.
At some point in all excursions, children are given “free time” for shopping for souvenirs, having a snack, etc., in a designated, controlled area. During this time, not all children are with a staff. The following explains our supervision policy on excursions:
- Always be in groups of a minimum of three children.
- All children will be given emergency phone numbers.
- Meeting points and times will be established and shown to the children.
- The maximum amount of time between meetings will be 90 minutes.
If you prefer that he/she be accompanied by a monitor at all times during excursions, please indicate this preference in writing to us before the start of the Camp. If we do not receive your written instructions to the contrary, we will assume you agree with the above supervision policy.
Smoking and drinking alcohol
Your children are not allowed to smoke or drink alcohol at any time. This policy is reiterated very clearly to all teens on the first evening of camp. This policy applies to all children at camp, whether or not they are allowed to smoke or drink at home, and whether or not they are legally old enough to smoke or drink in the country of the camp. Should your child smoke or drink alcohol at camp, the camp monitor will contact you immediately to discuss what action he or she feels is appropriate in the specific circumstances.
The Camp monitor may feel that a strong warning is more appropriate, on the understanding that a second violation of the rule will result in your child being sent home, at your expense. In this case, the camp monitor will look for your support and ask that you explain the situation very clearly to your child by telephone in order that there is no misunderstanding. It is very important that you discuss this policy with your child before he or she travels to camp, in order that he/she fully understands the implications of smoking or drinking alcohol at camp.
Possession or use of illegal drugs
Should your child possess or use any drugs at the Camp, other than those prescribed for medical reasons, he/she will be sent home immediately at your expense. We reserve the right to also notify the police given the seriousness of this matter.
Damage to property
It is important that children treat the property of the Camp and its suppliers with the greatest of care and respect. Any damages resulting from negligence, even if accidental, will be invoiced to the parents or guardians, who, as part of the booking conditions, agree to this stipulation. Where individual guilt cannot be accurately assessed, damages will be shared amongst those involved and families invoiced accordingly. If they lose the room key, they have to pay 10 € for a new one.
Travel Insurance is highly recommended to attend any of our camps or surf charters. You can use any travel insurance you wish although we recommend you to buy it with World Nomads Travel Insurance. This Travel Insurance Agency is also partnered with Lonely Planet, so it is cheap and reliable! You can very easily purchase it online by just clicking on the folowing link:
>> World Nomads Travel Insurance
Cancelation Insurance: This benefit provides compensation for the amount that the insured has paid for their trip in case of cancelation due to accident, illness, or death of a family member (up to the policy limit). The insurance covers your airplane tickets and the accommodation booked. Please refer to the link above for more information.
For this particular accommodation you are going to pay a 30% deposit to make your reservation.
Please note the original prices of this accommodation are based in EURO.
The prices you are going to see at the next step are automatically converted to our payment gateway (Australian Dollars - AUD -) based on the exchange rate with today date -Monday 8th of March 2021-
Current exchange rate is 1 AUD = 1.5477781381 €
After you complete the booking process you will receive an email from us detailing how to pay the rest of the booking to the accommodation.