Ikan Terbang Boat Charter - Lombok, Sumba, Sumbawa, Rote. Surfing in Indonesia
Ikan Terbang Boat Charter gives you the opportunities to surf the most perfect waves in Indonesia. Discover Lombok, Sumbawa, Sumba, Mengkudu, Raijua, Savu and Rote. You also have the possibility to do a combination trip (Surf & Discover) Lombok, Sumbawa, Mojo Islands to the famous Komodo Islands, a combination of surf – dive and explore.
- 2 to 3 or more flexible surf guiding included
- Best competitive rates and safety as the highest priority
- A small number of participants in the group and a small crowd in the lineup
- Use of stand up paddle boards, snorkeling equipment, and floating beanbag
- 3 daily meals freshly prepared by the onboard chef, as well as barbecue
- A comfortable yacht with 20-square-meter sundeck/lounge sofa
- 10 nights accommodation in an air-conditioned cabin
- Airport transfers
‘The Ikan Terbang’ (flying fish)
Shared boat trips are perfect for single travelers and/or smaller groups (2, 3, or 4 people) who are willing to share and meet new fellow surfers. Surf, discover, dive and/or explore in a two-mast 17-meter sailing yacht, ‘Bombigher’ Shpountz design.
- Built with ironwood
- Recently renovated
- Brand new 130HP Yanmar engine.
- Luxury charter with a classy teak interior and A/C cooled cabin
- The crew roams the waters of eastern Indonesia for over a decade.
- We guarantee we meet all the requirements needed.
- Sailing the tropical uncrowded surf waters
This is 11 days of discovery and surfing empty breaks, meet the Komodo dragons, swim with manta rays, encounter dolphins, turtles, and much more.
You will be sailing for three days through Komodo direction to Sumbawa for some epic surf for the last seven or eight days of your trip. On your way through the Komodo Island, you will pass the north side of Sumbawa where you will stop at the amazing island Mojo. You will visit the island and depart early to the surf of Sumbawa to end this trip in Lombok.
This trip is a unique combination of discovery and surf the eastern islands. Be ready for the most amazing trip of your lifetime!
Surf guiding is included. It will be flexible, could be two or three a day, maybe more if you stick around.
Customized trips for guests who want an itinerary outside the regular schedule are possible for an extra fee.
LOCATION & GETTING HERE
You will be sailing through tropical uncrowded surf waters between G-land, Bali, and West Timor, Indonesia. This will include Lombok, Sumbawa, Sumba, Mengkudu, Raijua, Savu, and Rote.
PRICES & PACKAGES
BALI – LOMBOK – SUMBAWA – KOMODO (discovery) – SUMBA – ROTE
– all our trips are by day and choose from 10 to 12 days see our schedule –
Private Charter (see also our open boat options)
498,- EUR / 559,-USD / day for 2 people = 249,- euro pppd
630,- EUR / 609,- USD / day for 3 people = 210,- euro pppd
712,- EUR / 799,- USD / day for 4 people = 178,- euro pppd
725,- EUR / 814,- USD / day for 5 people = 145,- euro pppd
870,- EUR / 977,- USD / day for 6 people = 145,- euro pppd
199,- EURO / 210,- USD / day per person / departure guaranteed with min 3 bookings email us for more information.
- Our Open Boat Trips need only 3 guests minimum to guarantee the departure! We will try to look for fellow surfers to join your cruise!
- Euro is our leading currency – the USD may vary due to inflation of the currency.
- We can accommodate up to 8 guests on special conditions that we need to agree on. An extra person from 6 -8 people is 125 EURO a day per person.
- Customized trips are possible. We charge a relocation fee: Please note that a 150 EURO per day relocation fee may apply for guests who want an itinerary outside the regular schedule. This will be clarified once dates and itinerary are confirmed. The maximum possible re-location time is 4 days.
- Surf guiding
- 10 nights accommodation on Ikan Terbang
- 3 freshly prepared meals per day
- Fruits, snacks, water, juices, and soft drinks
- 2 beers per person per day
- 2 stand up paddle boards
- Floating beanbag
- Snorkeling equipment
- Use of the bluetooth JBL speaker
- Sundeck lounge
- Use of the 15 HP dinghy
- AC cooled cabin
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Use of all on-board equipment (snorkeling)
- All permits and licences
- Travel insurance (mandatory on all our trips)
- Cancellation Insurance
- Any airfares to your starting point
- Any relocation fees that may apply
- Other minor fees (e.g. Komodo National Park entrance fees)
- Tourism Tax 2,50 euro ppp day
- Extra Beers (2 EURO) and Alcohol on request.