Beachfront Lakey Peak Surf House - Sumbawa, Nusa Tenggara Barrat. Indonesia
Beachfront Lakey Peak Surf House is only 10 meters from the beach and straight in front of Lakey Peak. We have a big garden, six rooms equipped with water dispensers, air conditioners and independent bathrooms, an outdoor and an indoor kitchen.
We offer wifi, there is a restaurant right next to us only two steps away offers the best food in town, and you can walk to local warungs in the area which offer both Indonesian food and western food, countless convenient stores.
The Most famous surf spot are Lakey Peak, Lakey Pipe, Nangus, Periscope, Cobblestone, and Nangadoro. Fishing is also a great option over here, both spearfishing and casting.
- We have a big garden (green area)
- There are six rooms in total
- Two family rooms on the bottom equipped with independent kitchens
- Four standard rooms on the first floor without a kitchen
- All the rooms are with ocean view looking straight out to Lakey Peak except room6. Room6 is with mountain view overlooking the mountains in the back.
- Room1 has a queen bed and a single bed can accommodate up to 3 guests
- Room2 has a queen bed and two single beds can accommodate up to 4 guests
- Room3 has a double bed can accommodate up to 2 guests
- Room4 has two single beds can accommodate two guests
- Room5 has one double bed and a bunk bed can accommodate up to 4 guests
- Room6 has two single beds which can accommodate two guests
- Water dispensers
- Air conditioners (family rooms are equipped with ceiling fans as well)
- Independent bathrooms
Beachfront Lakey Peak Surf House
The Most famous surf spot
Lakey Peak: It’s right in front of the house straight out. 5 minutes paddle from the house.
Lakey Pipe: Straight out from the house as well on the left side. 10 minutes paddle
Nangus: 5 minutes by scooter
Periscope: 10-15 minutes by scooter
Cobblestone: 10 minutes by scooter
Nangadoro: 20 minutes by scooter
- Fishing is great over here. Both spear fishing and casting. There’re boats with captains which take guests out for day trips
LOCATION & GETTING HERE
Lakey Peak is located in Nusa Tenggara Barrat. We are located 10 meters from the beach and straight in front of Lakey Peak. There is a restaurant right next to us only two steps away offers the best food in town.
There are around 8 restaurants and a couple of local warungs in the area which offer both Indonesian food and western food. There are countless convenient stores around. Daily basics are available in the shops. Bintang is also available everywhere. There is a new clinic only 10 minutes ride from Lakey Peak in case of any emergency situations.
The closest airport is Bima Airport. Its a two-hour car ride between Bima Airport and Lakey Peak. The Airport Transport Organization is in charge of all the drop-off services to Lakey Peak. There is an airport transport desk in the arrival hall. They will sort out the drop off of the guests. The cost is around rp 800,000 per car one way.
Sharing the car with other tourists on the same flight is the most cost-effective way to get here.
PRICES & PACKAGES
Room1, Rp720,000 per night
Room2, Rp630,000 per night
Room3, Rp470,000 per night
Room4, Rp470,000 per night
Room5, Rp580,000 per night
Room6, Rp320,000 per night
All the room rates are for one guest only.
Every extra guest in the room will be an extra Rp70,000 per night per person.
- All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, independent bathroom with fresh water shower (the fresh water here is really warm).
- We provide electric insect repeller for each room for your conveniences
- To ensure your safety, 24-hour surveillance cameras have been installed on the premises
- Private excess to the beach
- The public shower made of bamboo
- Internet WIFI
- Cellphone 4G data is available in a local store
- Room cleaning service starts at 8 am everyday.
- Laundry service is located near the kitchen area at the back of the premises, please ask our manager for assistance.
Food & Drinks
Blue Lagoon restaurant is within meters on the right side of our premises. It is one of the best Aussie restaurant at Lakey with good food and good music. A convenience store is located not far from us which carries everything you need including very cold Bintang!