7 Days Schooner Surf Hotel - Costa da Caparica, Lisbon. Portugal
7 Days Surf Trip Costa da Caparica, staying on board a Schooner!
Enjoy a relaxed stay aboard a beautiful schooner while learning how to surf with this all-in-one-package. Unique experience connecting the boat and surf life! Your accommodation will be in an amazing schooner docked in the Marine, close to Lisbon’s center.
We provide shuttle service from the boat to the great surf spot in Costa da Caparica where we will have access to the surfing school with shower, changing room, bar and a chill out area. Five days surfing lessons with a certified instructor are included, as well as the wet-suit and board rental. Three healthy and tasty meals a day are included and the good vibes on board the boat are guaranteed!
7 Days Surf Trip Costa da Caparica
Experience the boat life, even being in the middle of the alive and sunny Lisbon. We will be docked in the marine, so you can sleep with the sounds and balance of the river, and wake up for a breakfast on the deck, with beautiful views, and then go and explore all the beauty of the City, taste the amazing food, enjoy the beach and the nightlife around.
- Deluxe captain cabin
- One double suite
- Double standard room
- Two twin rooms
- The Captain cabin can be converted in room for 3 or 4 people on request.
- Maximum of 10/12 guests on board per night.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Two interior common areas/ living rooms
- One interior dining room
- 36m deck for sun baths and outside dinners
- The ambiance is fun, chill and cozy.
- Free wi-fi is included and work in all areas.
- We provide shutlle service from the boat to the surf spot and vice-versa.
- After arriving to the beach in Costa da Caparica everyone will be directed to our surf school to pick and dress their wetsuits and to get boards.
- Our surf school has changing rooms and lockers for your convenience.
- The surf lessons will last for approximately 2 hours that can be during the morning or afternoon, depending on the weather conditions.
- We will prepare a beach lunch box with an easy and healthy quick meal (fruit, sandwiches, yogurt).
- There will be one surfing instructor per 6 people.
LOCATION & GETTING HERE
You will be anchored in Doca de Santo Amaro, the best Marina in Lisbon, that hosts in its surroundings a number of national and international restaurants, bars, terraces and other services, including a tennis court and a supermarket nearby.
From here you have a privileged view over the river Tagus and the south bank while observing all the charm of the city of Lisbon and its unique luminosity. All of this will be part of the environment framing the most beautiful sunset to our dinners outside.
Doca de Santo Amaro has access to many public transportation (trains, trams, buses) and there are plenty of options to get there.
* From the Airport
- Taxi: 15/20 minute driving from the airport and will cost around 15€
- Public Transportation: You can take the Aerobus, the Lisbon Airport Transfer
- Bus, to Praça do Comércio or Cais do Sodré and then take or the tram 15 or the bus 728 to Alcântara-Mar.
* From Santa Apolónia Train Station
- Taxi: 10 minute driving from the airport and will cost around 10€
- Public Transportation: You can take the metro to Praça do Comércio or Cais do Sodré and then take the tram 15 to Alcântara-Mar.
PRICES & PACKAGES
All year round, only 6 nights packages available.
|PRICE PER PERSON||2pax||1 pax|
|Double Captain Cabin en Suite||1200 EUR||–|
|Double Cabin en suite||1100 EUR||–|
|Twin Cabin en Suite||1100 EUR||600 EUR (shared)|
|Dorm Cabin (4pax)||–||500 EUR|
- Accommodation for 6 nights
- 5 surf lessons with certified professor
- 5 days wetsuit and board rental
- Shuttle from the boat to the surf spot and to the boat again
- 6 healthy and tasty breakfast
- 5 lunch box to take to the beach
- 6 typical Portuguese dinner with wine
- Sunset chill out with local wine on the deck “Music & Sails”
- 1 Night tour: Lisbon by Night