By making a reservation with an accommodation provider, you accept and agree to the relevant payment, cancellation and no-show policy of that accommodation provider, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions of the accommodation provider that may apply to your reservation or during your stay. The initial reservation deposit paid to Nomadsurfers is non refundable under any circumstance.
If you wish to cancel or change your reservation, please contact the accommodation (details in the booking confirmation email). Please note that besides the initial deposit, you may be charged for your cancellation under the accommodation cancellation policy.
We recommend that you carefully read the cancellation, pre-payment and no-show policy of the accommodation provider before making your reservation or make further payments that may be required.
Please note that the Ranking is created through a fully automated ranking system (algorithm) and is based on multiple criteria. The guests after they have travelled may leave their review on our website to inform other customers of your opinion on the service and quality of accommodation. Nomadsurfers reserves the right to adjust or remove reviews at our sole discretion.
Making a booking with us will automatically add your email address to our subscribers list to receive further promotions.
All reservations are confirmed through a company registered with the Swiss Chamber of Commerce. No reservation is valid unless we have received this signed contract, accompanied by the required advance deposit, or the total amount due to the camp if less than 30 days separates the date of registration and the beginning of the session.
The person signing the registration form certifies to us that he/she has the legal right to represent the participant registered (and if the participant is under 17 years of age, the authorisation of the parents, of the group leader or of the legal guardian) and to enter into this contract with us and that each registered participant accepts all of this contract’s conditions.
This contract is governed and interpreted under Swiss laws and jurisdiction. No addition, deletion, modification or promise can be made regarding these terms and conditions, except in writing, by a representative or director of The Camp
2. FINAL PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
The total programme cost for the session, including charges for supplementary items, must be deposited to The Camp before the beginning of the camp. The required advance deposit is non-refundable. The balance is refundable up until 30 days before the beginning of the session and after this date is nonrefundable, except if you meet point 10 of our general conditions.
In the event that a student is expelled from the camp on the grounds of gross misconduct or breach of The Camp (see point 6.), no refund will be given. We also reserves the right not to refund any camp fee due to students cutting their stay short.
3. EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
War or risks of war, terrorist activities, political instability, riots, civil wars, industrial conflicts, natural disasters, closing of airports, technical problems or airplane accidents or other transportation accidents, fire, bad weather or any other events, or Acts of God beyond the control of The Camp that may affect the running of the camp programme, will not be the responsibility of The Camp. If the direction decides that the camp cannot be run for one reason or another, we will refund the total amount of money received. If the participant decides on his/her own not to participate in the camp although it will be normally run, the participant cannot claim any refund from The Camp.
The Camp gladly assumes full responsibility for the programme arrangements reserved and will do its best to fulfil these. However, The Camp cannot be responsible for certain events that are not in control of The Camp.
For example, ski-lifts, certain hotels, airlines or other public transport companies, or other parties such as mountain guides, specialised monitors etc. Therefore, The Camp clearly states that it cannot be held responsible for extra costs, complications, losses, injuries, damage, accidents, lateness or inconvenience due to any error made by a company, or other persons in regard to the benefits offered in the reservations, during the activities or during transportation of participants unless some negligence or lack of diligence on the part of The Camp can be proven. If a reservation is made, through an external collaborator or independent agent of The Camp.
All complaints regarding their services should be made directly to the concerned party or parties. Each parent or group leader must sign, date, and return the consent form along with all annexed sheets describing the activities.
5. PARENTAL RESPONSIBILITIES
The parents, the group leader or legal guardians assume full financial responsibility for each participant, they register (children or young adults) for the following:
A Damages caused, voluntarily or not, to facilities, equipment, material or other objects belonging to, or rented by, The Camp.
B Costs of repatriation of participants required to return home or to a specified place for reasons of health, accident, bad behaviour or other reasons judged as valid by The Camp.
C Pocket money and all other personal purchases made by the participant except for articles clearly stated in the reservation.
D All equipment rented or purchased which is deemed necessary for the participant to take full advantage of his/her holiday which is returned by the participant in bad condition or which may be lost, missing or damaged.
6. BEHAVIOUR OF PARTICIPANTS
Whilst under the responsibility of Les Elfes Int SA, the participants are expected to conform to the rules and regulations of The Camp. The Camp reserves the right to send the participant back to his/her home or to his/her group leader, if, during the session, the participant exhibits behaviour which is incompatible with the well- being of the camp or if the participant fails to observe the rules established by The Camp. Each parent or group leader will sign and return the annexed rules.
7. CIVIL RESPONSIBILITY INSURANCE
The Camp holds a Civil Responsibility Insurance policy issued by Generali.This policy settles all claims arising from legal liability of the participant for accidental injuries or accidental damages or loss to the property of third parties: The maximum amount insured is CHF 5’000’000.– per incident.
8. HEALTH AND ACCIDENT INSURANCE
Health and accident insurance is mandatory. The Camp has a health and accident insurance for its participants. This insurance is compulsory for each participant who participates with The Camp and includes coverage for all sickness or accidents in Switzerland. The mandatory policy costs CHF 120.- per week, representing the premium and the administrative cost of The Camp for the insurance contract and the treatment of injured parties. Pre-existing illnesses will not be covered. The insurance covers only expenses from the moment of arrival in Switzerland until the departure from Switzerland.
9. CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION OF PROGRAM
Les Elfes Int SA reserves the right to cancel any of the sessions mentioned in its brochure due to insufficient numbers of participants or for any other reason at the discretion of The Camp. If this rare event should arise, The Camp will offer to its participants the possibility of choosing another camp session or programme or full reimbursement of the money deposited.
10. CANCELLATION POLICY
The cost of the trip cancellation covers the cancellation of the trip due to illness or accident of the participant or death of one of family members. To claim the insurance, the participant has to fill in adequate proof such as medical certificate on illness from a certified medical practitioner or the death certificate.
It is mandatory for every participant to pay for these costs. The premium is 50CHF per week and covers all the land package. The Policy covers the full value of the camp fee without any deductions and is enforceable after the full camp fee including options that has been received by The Camp and is valid in case of cancellation from one month to one day before the beginning of the registered session. If this insurance is not valid please refer to point 2 of general conditions.
11. PUBLICITY MATERIALS
The Camp reserves the right to use all photographs of participants, or work completed by participants or other persons, for its future publicity purposes.
12. MEDICAL TREATMENT
The Camp will take any and all necessary action for the well-being and health of the child. This contract authorises The Camp to take action to assure medical treatment of the child, in the event of accident or injury, at the discretion of The Camp.
All costs of medical treatment will be the responsibility of the parent, the group leader or legal guardian unless covered by the insurance taken through The Camp.
I have understood the information of the institution. I confirm that I know my child will participate in sports activities with inherent risks during the course of this camp. The sports in particular are football, volleyball, table tennis, basketball, badminton, petanque, trampoline, swimming, figure skating, golf, tennis, minigolf, hiking, mountain biking, squash, waterskiing, inner tubing, windsurfing, “sentier suspendu”, and offered as an option, paragliding and horseback riding. In my role as legal representative of the child, I accept these risks.
I also confirm the knowledge that these activities take place under the responsibility of Camp’ monitors and also under the responsibility of companies or third persons carefully chosen and contracted by The Camp. I have understood and consent form in addition to the explanatory note on each activity, with its description, its risks, and the security measures specific to it, the qualifications of the monitors, guides or other person in charge of taking care of, helping, or advising the participants.
I accept that these choices are discerning and that the measures are suitable and sufficient. I authorize my child to participate in sports under these conditions.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR INDIVIDUAL STUDENTS
1. NO DRUGS
2. NO ESCAPE FROM CAMPUS Bed time at 10pm (lights switched off at 10.45pm)
3. NO ALCOHOL, RED BULL (or similar beverages)
4. NOT ALLOWED TO GO INTO A ROOM OF THE OPPPOSITE GENDER
5. NO SMOKING
6. NO USE OF VULGAR LANGUAGE
7. ANY FORM OF BULLYING TO ANOTHER STUDENT
8. ANY VIOLENT CONDUCT TOWARDS ANOTHER STUDENT OR MEMBER OF STAFF
Please note that in case of non compliance of:
- Point 1, 2, 3 & 8 – The student will be sent back home immediately
- Point 4, 5 & 7 – The student will have a first warning with information to the parents and/ or the agency – In case of further disobedience he will be sent back home immediately
- Point 6 – The student will have a first warning
In case of further disobedience he will have a second warning with information to the parents and/or the agency. If he/she still does not respect our rules the student will be sent home immediately
IMPORTANT: If a student has to be sent back home because he disobeys our rules, the travel costs will be at the expense of the parents.
In the event that a student is expelled from the camp on the grounds of gross misconduct or breach of The Camp Rules, no refund will be given.The Camp also reserves the right not to refund any camp fee due to students cutting their stay short.
- Keep your belongings safe – LOCK YOUR CLOSET. Keep your key on you at all times (except for group A, where the counsellor will take the key every morning until the afternoon, when they will receive it back). Key to your closet, chf. 20 if lost. Any expensive articles can be put in the safe and taken out before your departure. Any stolen items are not The Camp responsibility
- MOBILE PHONES ONLY DURING FREE TIME. They will be kept by us and hand over during free time
- NO I-pod or MP3 at all during skiing and snowboarding lessons, not at all during meals and excursions
20H15-21H45 EVENING ACTIVITIES
22H00 BED TIME
AT DINNER, STAY AT THE TABLES UNTIL EVERYBODY HAS FINISHED DINNER (YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE TABLE UNTIL DESSERT IS FINISHED) AND YOU ARE TOLD THAT YOU CAN LEAVE AT DINNER do not talk loudly
22h00 BED TIME, for group B, C, D – 21h00 bedtime for group A (youngest group)
- You MUST NOT CHANGE ROOMS without permission from the Resort Manager
- OUT OF BOUNDS, OFFICE, RECEPTIONS, KITCHEN AND ALL DOORS MARKED STAFF
- POCKET MONEY, at the reception in Les Elfes 1 between 17h00 and 19h00 (NO EXCEPTIONS, REMEMBER TO TAKE MONEY FOR THE NEXT DAY)
- PHONE CARDS, AT THE RECEPTION IN LES ELFES 1 (8H00-20H00)
- LAUNDRY, ask at the reception in Les Elfes 1 for laundry bags (only for more than 8 days stay) payable
- You cannot take your room towel to the swimming pool or to any other activity
- ROOMS MUST BE KEPT CLEAN AT ALL TIMES.
- FOR AFTERNOON ACTIVITIES YOU must sign out and sign in. 14 +, must sign out (GREEN CARDS). 13 and under, must be with a counsellor and sign out (RED CARDS)
- ANY GARBAGE MUST BE PUT IN THE BINS, PAPER IN A SPECIAL BIN!
- YOU MUST BE ON TIME, for all meals, classes and activities
- GENERAL INFORMATION is posted on the walls around receptions
- Daily programme and weekly programme are posted on flipcharts in Les Elfes 1 & 2
- READ THE FIRE DRILL – A test could be organised throughout your stay. UNDERSTAND THE FIRE ALARM PROCEDURE and be aware of the Exits. Meeting point in case of fire: BASKETBALL field. NO FIRE WORKS – WILL BE CONFISCATED AT ALL TIMES IF YOU PULL THE FIRE ALARM IN THE HOUSE; YOU ARE SENT HOME IMMEDIATELY AND PAY THE FIRE DEPARTMENT BILL.
- The Camp will organise some evening activities in the village (optional dine out etc.) under the supervision of our staff
- Red card and green card: If you choose the green card: your child is allowed to go to the village (après-ski between 16.30 – 18.30) and for more free time during excursions. This means he/she will be under his and your responsibility if he does not follow with our set rules. If you choose the red card for your child: your child will always be under the supervision of one of our staff (après-ski activities, excursion, evening activities etc.)
- Security measures: 24 hours supervision (nurse, night guard, security) camera and flash lights around the campus front door automatically locked from 10.30pm until 7am there are 20 staff living on campus.
This will help you and your children to understand our rules in order to avoid any problems and your children safety.
For this particular accommodation you are going to pay a 15% deposit to make your reservation.
Please note the original prices of this accommodation are based in SWISS FRANCS.
The prices you are going to see at the next step are automatically converted to our payment gateway (Australian Dollars - AUD -) based on the exchange rate with today date -Thursday 23rd of March 2017-
Current exchange rate is 1 AUD = 1.3193238912666
After you complete the booking process you will receive an email from us detailing how to pay the rest of the booking to the accommodation.