By making a reservation with an accommodation provider, you accept and agree to the relevant payment, cancellation and no-show policy of that accommodation provider, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions of the accommodation provider that may apply to your reservation or during your stay. The initial reservation deposit paid to Nomadsurfers is non refundable under any circumstance.
If you wish to cancel or change your reservation, please contact the accommodation (details in the booking confirmation email). Please note that besides the initial deposit, you may be charged for your cancellation under the accommodation cancellation policy.
We recommend that you carefully read the cancellation, pre-payment and no-show policy of the accommodation provider before making your reservation or make further payments that may be required.
Please note that the Ranking is created through a fully automated ranking system (algorithm) and is based on multiple criteria. The guests after they have travelled may leave their review on our website to inform other customers of your opinion on the service and quality of accommodation. Nomadsurfers reserves the right to adjust or remove reviews at our sole discretion.
Making a booking with us will automatically add your email address to our subscribers list to receive further promotions.
All cancellations must be made in writing and taken from the time at which the request in writing was received by Balinesia Surf Trips.
- Cancellation between 61 days or more before scheduled departure – 100% of the payment made directly to Balinesia Surf Trips will be refounded.
- Cancellation between 0 – 60 days before scheduled departure, no refund will be given.
- On refunds due to cancelations, the bank fees will be charged to the clients.
All passengers, once formalized the payment of the reservation is responsible for compliance and accept the conditions listed below.
- Passengers have the responsibility to abide by the specified rules at all times.
- Before boarding, it is MANDATORY that each passenger deliver a copy of the international medical and rescure insurance policy with the contact information in case of emergency. We suggest http://www.worldnomads.es/ Passengers who do not deliver the policy, will not be allowed boarding.
- To respect the sleep and resting time of the other passengers.
- Follow the standard rules of hygiene to prevent disease and unrest among travellers.
- Be respectful to other guests and crew.
- Respect both the personal belongings of the other passengers and crew and also each and every one of the elements on board.
- The responsibility not to take on board any kind of drug or substance considered illegal by the government of Indonesia.
- Each passenger is responsible to bring clothing and equipment to meet the needs of the trip.
- Each passenger is responsible for damage or loss caused by himself on his personal property.
- During the trip, the captain and crew have the right to transfer to the nearest port the passenger o passengers who fail iteratively to abide by the rules and responsibilities described above.
LIABILITIES OF THE BALINESIA SURF TRIPS
The main objective of Balinesia Surf Trips is that their passengers have the best possible experience during the trip.
- We take responsibility to do everything in our power to enforce the rules of conviviality.
- We will strive to fulfil what is offered on our website unless we are prevented by a major force.
- We assume the responsibilities arising from breakage or loss of personal effects of our passengers due to the negligence of our employees.
- The crew will respect the opinion of the majority of passengers, always reserving the right to take the final decision.
- To ensure compliance with our responsibilities we reserve the right to disembark any passenger or passengers who do not comply with our instructions or that their physical and mental faculties pose a danger to him / them or any of the passengers. In this case no economic return on the cost of the trip will be made.
- Balinesia Surf Trips always takes the responsibility of ensuring the safety of their passengers and reserves the right to delay the start or advance the return depending on external conditions, due to weather or other circumstances and decide where and when to seek shelter. In either case the stay in the boat within the agreed period, will be permitted, including meals.
- We are not responsible for loss, theft or damage to personal belongings of passenger by another passenger or due to force majeure.
- Balinesia Surf Trips will not be liable for the accidents and injuries that our passengers may suffer arising from the inherent risk of these trips.
- Balinesia Surf Trips will not be liable for the death, injury, loss, delay, expense or mishaps that can occur during the trip due to reasons beyond our control. International medical and rescure insurance policy is mandatory.
Travel Insurance is highly recommended to attend any of our camps or surf charters. You can use any travel insurance you wish although we recommend you to buy it with World Nomads Travel Insurance. This Travel Insurance Agency is also partnered with Lonely Planet, so it is cheap and reliable! You can very easily purchase it online by just clicking on the folowing link:
>> World Nomads Travel Insurance
Cancelation Insurance: This benefit provides compensation for the amount that the insured has paid for their trip in case of cancelation due to accident, illness, or death of a family member (up to the policy limit). The insurance covers your airplane tickets and the accommodation booked. Please refer to the link above for more information.
For this particular accommodation you are going to pay a 25% deposit to make your reservation.
Please note the original prices of this accommodation are based in EURO.
The prices you are going to see at the next step are automatically converted to our payment gateway (Australian Dollars - AUD -) based on the exchange rate with today date -Wednesday 29th of March 2017-
Current exchange rate is 1 AUD = 1.4149508732916 €
After you complete the booking process you will receive an email from us detailing how to pay the rest of the booking to the accommodation.