By making a reservation with an accommodation provider, you accept and agree to the relevant payment, cancellation and no-show policy of that accommodation provider, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions of the accommodation provider that may apply to your reservation or during your stay. The initial reservation deposit paid to Nomadsurfers is non refundable under any circumstance.
If you wish to cancel or change your reservation, please contact the accommodation (details in the booking confirmation email). Please note that besides the initial deposit, you may be charged for your cancellation under the accommodation cancellation policy.
We recommend that you carefully read the cancellation, pre-payment and no-show policy of the accommodation provider before making your reservation or make further payments that may be required.
Please note that the Ranking is created through a fully automated ranking system (algorithm) and is based on multiple criteria. The guests after they have travelled may leave their review on our website to inform other customers of your opinion on the service and quality of accommodation. Nomadsurfers reserves the right to adjust or remove reviews at our sole discretion.
Making a booking with us will automatically add your email address to our subscribers list to receive further promotions.
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATON POLICIES:
- Rates are per villa, per night for 6 people. Six guests are included in the cost of each accommodation. Each additional adult will be charged US $25 plus tax per night (children 3 -12 years old, US $10 plus tax per night). There is no charge for children under 3 years old. Children for 3 years old and up are included in rates.
- Rates do not include 15% tax and 2% Intur Tax.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Easter week minimum of 4 nights stay.
- Christmas and New Year minimum of 5 nights stay.
- Prepayment: Because Bahia del Sol is a small hotel prepayment is necessary. A deposit of one night is required at the time of making your reservation and to guarantee the villa space. 6 weeks (40 days) prior to the arrival date at Bahia del Sol, the total amount of the reservation needs to be prepaid.
- If you cancel your reservations immediately after booking we charge 10% of the deposit for administrative costs.
- Cancellations made more than 25 days prior to arrival will be charged a USD $100 fee.
- Cancellations made within 25 days of arrival will be charged a 30% penalty on the TOTAL VALUE of the reservation.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival will be charged 100% of the total value of the reservations.
- No shows will be charged 100% of costs. . No-shows and early departures are considered cancellation.
- Some Special Rate reservations are charged immediately and are non-changeable and non-refundable.
- We don’t have power generator.
Travel Insurance is highly recommended to attend any of our camps or surf charters. You can use any travel insurance you wish although we recommend you to buy it with World Nomads Travel Insurance. This Travel Insurance Agency is also partnered with Lonely Planet, so it is cheap and reliable! You can very easily purchase it online by just clicking on the folowing link:
>> World Nomads Travel Insurance
Cancelation Insurance: This benefit provides compensation for the amount that the insured has paid for their trip in case of cancelation due to accident, illness, or death of a family member (up to the policy limit). The insurance covers your airplane tickets and the accommodation booked. Please refer to the link above for more information.
For this particular accommodation you are going to pay a 20% deposit to make your reservation.
Please note the original prices of this accommodation are based in AMERICAN DOLLARS.
The prices you are going to see at the next step are automatically converted to our payment gateway (Australian Dollars - AUD -) based on the exchange rate with today date -Saturday 29th of April 2017-
Current exchange rate is 1 AUD = 1.33526 US$
After you complete the booking process you will receive an email from us detailing how to pay the rest of the booking to the accommodation.