San Juan del Sur Beach Surf Villa - La Talanguera, Rivas. Nicaragua
Each of the fully furnished Villas is a very spacious. They were designed and constructed using local building materials and modern architecture to give each luxury Villa a unique Nicaraguan flavour with modern theme.
These air conditioned Villas have 3 bedroom and 2.5 baths with hand -fired red brick tile floors. The master bedroom and living room, both with large terraces, let you relax and dine in the fresh ocean breezes as you take in the spectacular ocean views.
- Living room (ground floor):
Our wide and ventilated living room is next to a terrace where you can sit down to enjoy the panoramic view, read a good book or enjoy a pleasant time with friends or family. Also we have a 32″ LCD TV.
- Dining room (ground floor): unique wood table
- Kitchen (ground floor):
refrigerator, stove with six burners and oven, toaster, coffee maker, microwave oven, blender, potable water, plates, cups, mugs, silverware, pots, pans and cooking utensils.
- Toilet (ground floor)
- 3 bedrooms – the rooms have central air conditioning and the master control is located in the main room, cable/TV, hot water and clean towels for the bathroom and pool.
Master bedroom there is 1 King size bed, own private bathroom (second floor)
The second bedroom has 2 twin size beds, shared a bathroom (second floor)
Third bedroom has 1 queen size bed, shared a bathroom (second floor)
- Pools: 1 for adults and 1 children’s pool
- Large deck where you can enjoy the splendid Nicaraguan Sun
- Telephone line
- Wireless Internet Access (Free and avalaible in all resort)
- Daily housekeeping in the Villa
- Laundry or kitchen cleaning (special requests)
- Dryer and washer in each unit (extra cost per day)
There are different types of tours available that you can do during your stay in San Juan del Sur:
- Canopy Tour: It takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes to do all the 17 platforms of this zip line.
- Horseback riding
- Fishing Trips
- ATV rentals
- Surfing Lessons
- Tours: Masaya, Granada, Leon, or to Ometepe Island
LOCATION & GETTING HERE
Is located in the most exclusive neighborhood in town. We are located just 2.2 km north from La Alcaldia Municipal in San Juan del Sur, just 5 minutes’ walk to the beach and 10 minutes’ walk to town.
San Juan del Sur Vilas is located behind La Talanguera neighborhood, from the Mayor’s Office or the Civic Centre 2.5 kms north on the right side of the dirt road that goes to the Chocolata.
Another reference on how to get to here is that after crossing the hanging wooden bridge that crosses the estuary of San Juan del Sur keep going for 700 meters north.
You can fly into The August Cesar Sandino Internationla Airport of Managua, Nicaragua.
Then you drive 2 hours and 45 minutes south to reach San Juan del Sur city.
The other airport is the Liberia, Costa Rica Airport.
Then you drive north to the Costa Rica and Nicaraguan border for 2 hours, you cross them and do all the paper work to cross it, next you keep driving north for 30 or 45 minutes until you get to La Virgen Intersection where you will turn left to take the road to San Juan del Sur and then you keep driving for 20 more minutes.
We can arrange transportation to pick you up at any airport.
PRICES & PACKAGES
- From April 9th until September 11th the rate is USD $257.40 per nigth for six people.
- From September 12th until September 15th = USD $334.62
- From September 16th until October 31st = USD $257.40
- From November 1st until December 15th = USD $334.62
- From December 16th until January 2nd = USD $580
- Canopy Tour: US$30 per person
- Horseback riding: US$15 per hour per person.
- Fishing Trips: From US$40 per hour to US$300 per hour or even US$650 an hour depending on the type of fishing boat.
- ATV rentals: From US$20 to US$25 per hour.
- Surfing Lessons: From US$40 per person per day to US$60 per person for a couple of hours.
- Tours: The prices of the tours outside of town to Masaya, Granada, Leon, or to Ometepe Island will vary depending on the amount of people in the tour group. It can go from US$50 per person to US$100 per person.