KUALA LUMPUR Waterpark, Wavepool & Surf Resort - Selangor, Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia
KUALA LUMPUR artificial surfing wave resort
Come and experience the best and largest wave pool of the world. You can rent the whole pool for one hour for only 250 EUR. And stay in a 4 star hotel only 1 minute walk from the park starting at 75 EUR per night double room and Buffet breakfast for two.
WATER PARK At Kuala Lumpur Water Park, an amazing 800-acre “Resort-In-the-City” landmark a mere minutes from te city centre. Malaysia’s premier theme park. Where once stood a mining pool, a magical kingdom of fun and games can now be found. Located at Bandar in Petaling Jaya, not far from Kuala Lumpur, the park is the country’s first international standard water theme park. The park consists of two parts, the Water Park and the Adventure Park.
At the Water Park, which has become a place for sun and splash, the ride on the Toboggan is the high point. It is a nerve wrecking 45 degree water sleigh ride at break-neck speed. The Double Twister is a spiraling water tunnel, which reputedly takes riders on a trip they will never forget. Another not to be missed frolic is the surf pool. Overlooking the Water Park is the Adventure Park, which offers a mixture of fairyland, wonderland, and a dream come true.
Among the more exciting rides is the Sky Flyer, which looks like two pendulum arms with passengers cabins located at each end. These arms swing back and forth, building momentum until they eventually swing the full 360 degrees. Occasionally, the arms stop at the 12 o’clock position, leaving squealing riders upside down! Then there is also the Runaway Train, the Flying Carpet, and many more.
You can rent the pool everyday for one or two hours.
One hour private rental for as many people as you want 250 EUR (only people at a time recomended per wave)
1. Surf Waves – minimum 4ft to 8ft. (unable to run 9ft due to height barrier, and system cannot support)
2. Hydraulic Pumps Gates – 12 gates to push out water from tanks.
3. Booster Pumps – 4 Booster pumps to fill in water at tank to release for waves.
4. Number of waves – In ONE hour surf time a total of 27~29 waves. (a time of 2.8~3.2 minutes is required for each waves to be generated).
5. Water Depth – Waves will be from 2.2 metres and breaks at 1.5metres. (Surfers can start surfing at 2.2metres).
6. Pool Lenght – From front till end pool is about 130 metres, and from left to right pool (where waves comes) is 20 metres.
7. Surf Lenght – Surfers have the lenght of about 20 metres from wave start till waves breaks.
8. Wave Shape – The wave shape can be generated from V-Shape (left and right), Only Left Wave & Only Right Wave.
9. Rental of Boards – MYR20 for rental & MYR30 for deposit. (Only Soft Board). Guest are allowed to bring in own fibreglass board for private rental session.
LOCATION & GETTING HERE
KUALA LUMPUR Kuala Lumpur is the capital and the largest city of Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur is one of the three Malaysian Federal Territories. It is an enclave within the state of Selangor, on the central west coast of Peninsular Malaysia. Within Malaysia, the city is commonly referred to as KL.
Today, KL is home to 1.5 million people within the city proper, and more than 4 million in the surrounding metropolitan area. It is the political and cultural centre of the nation. Kuala Lumpur leads Malaysia’s fast paced development in trade and commerce, banking and finance, manufacturing, transportation, information technology and tourism. Malaysia is considered one of the fastest growing country in South-East Asia.
Kuala Lumpur has plenty to offer in terms of sights and shopping. Not to be missed is the Petronas Twin Towers at the heart of the city, one of the modern marvels of the world. The Towers are called Menara (Malay for “tower”) 1 and 2, and until October 2003, they were the tallest buildings in the world.
Kuala Lumpur International Aiport (KUL)
20 min. from Kuala Lumpur town centre
PRICES & PACKAGES
HOTEL PRICES Double rooms with breakfast Starting at 290 MYR (75 EUR per night) depending on the season. Contact us for availability and price.
WAVE POOL PRICES 1000 MYR per hour (500 EUR)
Recommended to rent it between 2 or 4 people