By making a reservation with an accommodation provider, you accept and agree to the relevant payment, cancellation and no-show policy of that accommodation provider, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions of the accommodation provider that may apply to your reservation or during your stay. The initial reservation deposit paid to Nomadsurfers is non refundable under any circumstance.
If you wish to cancel or change your reservation, please contact the accommodation (details in the booking confirmation email). Please note that besides the initial deposit, you may be charged for your cancellation under the accommodation cancellation policy.
We recommend that you carefully read the cancellation, pre-payment and no-show policy of the accommodation provider before making your reservation or make further payments that may be required.
Please note that the Ranking is created through a fully automated ranking system (algorithm) and is based on multiple criteria. The guests after they have travelled may leave their review on our website to inform other customers of your opinion on the service and quality of accommodation. Nomadsurfers reserves the right to adjust or remove reviews at our sole discretion.
Making a booking with us will automatically add your email address to our subscribers list to receive further promotions.
BOOKING & PAYMENT
- All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and may be subject to exchange rates fluctuations beyond our control until paid in full.
- Deposit is non-refundable.
- Full payment is required a minimum of 60 days before departure, otherwise deposit will be forfeited.
- If bookings are made inside of 60 days, then full payment is required immediately.
- Payment plans may be arranged at discretion of management.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellations within 60 days are fully non-refundable. Please ensure you have the relevant travel insurance that will cover you in the case of unforeseen circumstances such as illness or accidents. Some cancellations may be partly refundable but cancellation charges may apply dependent upon your insurance policy.
- Changes to booking dates may be possible without penalty prior to 60 day cut off, dependent upon availability.
- Changes to booking dates within 60 days of first day of Tour may be possible dependent upon availability, however, deposit will be forfeited.
- There is no refund for late arrival or leaving Tour early.
- There is no refund for any services not used while on Tour.
- Cancellations must be notified in writing to booking agent.
- It is compulsory that all surf tour participants who are not residents of Australia have Travel Insurance.
CHILDREN & MINORS
- Participants must be over the age of 5 years to participate in surfing activities and other water sports.
- Participants must be over the age of 12 years to participate in Zorb games.
- Participants under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult for multi-day package tours.
- Participants must be over the age of 12 years to participate in single-day tours.
BEHAVIOUR & CONDUCT
- Participants are expected to behave and conduct themselves in a manner that is respectful of other Tour participants and staff, for the enjoyment and comfort of all.
- Tour Operator reserves the right to remove from the Tour any participant whose behaviour or conduct is unlawful, anti-social, disruptive to the Tour operations, or distressing to other participants or staff. No refund will be provided under such circumstances.
RELEASE & INDEMNITY
- Surfing is a potentially dangerous sporting activity that may result in injury or death. All surf tour participants must agree to this Participant Declaration before participating in our surf tours:
In consideration of Organisers accepting my application to participate in the Tour as outlined, I acknowledge, understand and agree that:
- “Organisers” for the purposes of this declaration means Surf Tours (ST) and includes, where the context so permits, Surfing Australia Inc (“SA”), SA affiliated state surfing associations and their respective directors, officers, members, servants or agents. “The Tour” means all activities undertaken as part of a single-day or multi-day tour arranged by ST/SA.
- WARNING: Participating in the Tour activities can be inherently dangerous. I understand the nature and requirements of the Tour and acknowledge that serious accidents can and often do happen which may result in me being seriously injured or even killed. I have voluntarily read and understood this warning and accept and assume the inherent risks in participating in the Tour.
- PHYSICAL FITTNESS: I must not participate in the Tour if I have any injury, disability, medical or health condition that may increase the risk of me becoming injured unless I have told ST/SA about it and they have authorised me to participate. I declare that I am medically and physically fit and able to participate in the Tour and I will immediately notify ST/SA of any change to my fitness and ability to participate. I understand and accept that ST/SA will continue to rely on this declaration as evidence of my fitness and ability to participate.
- INSTRUCTIONS: I will at all times comply with the instructions and safety procedures of ST/SA.
- MEDICAL TREATMENT: If required, ST/SA will arrange medical or hospital treatment (including ambulance transportation) for me. I authorise such actions being taken by ST/SA and agree to meet all costs associated with such action.
- RELEASE & INDEMNITY: My participation in the Tour is entirely at my own risk and I agree to:
- Release and forever discharge ST/SA from all liability and Claims that I may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with my participation in the Tour;
- Indemnify and hold harmless ST/SA to the extent permitted by law in respect of any Claim by any person including but not only another participant in Program arising as a result of or in connection with my participation in the Tour.
In this clause 6 “Claims” means and includes any action, suit, proceeding, claim, demand, damage, penalty, cost or expense however arising (including negligence, trespass to the person or for breach of implied terms in the sale of services under section 74 of the Trade Practices Act (1974) Cth and equivalent provisions contained in State sale of goods or fair trading legislation).
- IDENTITY: Photographic and or visual images taken by ST/SA of my participation in the Tour may be used for general promotion of ST/SA activities.
- PRIVACY: I understand that the information provided by me in this form is necessary for the operation of the Tour. I acknowledge and agree that the information will only be used for the objects of ST/SA and to provide me with information pertaining to the Tour and ST/SA activities. I understand that I will be able to access my information through ST/SA upon request. If the information is not provided I might not be permitted to participate in the Tour.
- DAMAGES: I accept full responsibility for any damages caused by my actions during my participation in the Tour, whether accidental or intentional, to property belonging to ST/SA or other guests, accommodation, or any third party person or property. I agree to cover any costs involved in repairing, replacing or cleaning such damaged property.
- ACCOMMODATION: I agree to comply with the Rules and Regulations provided by the management of the accommodation facility, for the comfort and respect of all guests.
I have read, understood, acknowledge and agree to the above declaration including the warning, release and indemnity.
Where the applicant is under 18 years of age this form must also be agreed to by the applicant’s parent or legal guardian:
As the parent or guardian of the applicant, I expressly agree to be responsible for the applicant’s behaviour and agree to personally accept the conditions set out in this application and declaration including the provision by me of a release and indemnity in the terms set out above.
Travel Insurance is highly recommended to attend any of our camps or surf charters. You can use any travel insurance you wish although we recommend you to buy it with World Nomads Travel Insurance. This Travel Insurance Agency is also partnered with Lonely Planet, so it is cheap and reliable! You can very easily purchase it online by just clicking on the folowing link:
>> World Nomads Travel Insurance
Cancelation Insurance: This benefit provides compensation for the amount that the insured has paid for their trip in case of cancelation due to accident, illness, or death of a family member (up to the policy limit). The insurance covers your airplane tickets and the accommodation booked. Please refer to the link above for more information.
For this particular accommodation you are going to pay a 25% deposit to make your reservation.
Please note the original prices of this accommodation are based in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS.
The prices you are going to see at the next step are automatically converted to our payment gateway (Australian Dollars - AUD -) based on the exchange rate with today date -Friday 28th of April 2017-
Current exchange rate is 1 AUD = 1 AUD$
After you complete the booking process you will receive an email from us detailing how to pay the rest of the booking to the accommodation.