Brazil Surf Tours, Surf School & Kitesurf Camp - Praia da Pipa, Natal. Brazil
Surf Tours & Surf School Kitesurf Camp Brazil is located in Tibau do Sul, 80 km south of Natal, a magical place to surf, kite, party or relax!
We welcome you in a Tropical garden of 4000 m2, and put at your disposal a swimming pool with sea view, bar, a restaurant serving an evening buffet and TV room. For your comfort we offer bungalows for 1 to 4 people, shared rooms, suites luxury sea view and jacuzzi and the “casa tropical” with ocean view and for 8 people. Our Franco Brazilian team will be happy to make you share the charms of this little paradise.
This is a privileged place of great natural beauty and dreamlike beaches, quiet and peaceful yet with an animated nightlife. Favoured by its location on the easternmost tip of Brazil, the coast of Rio Grande offers perfect conditions for surf and kitesurf during the whole year, with a well established swell from both the northern or southern Atlantic and steady Trade Winds.
The camp runs a range of packages for surf, kitesurf and Stand up Paddle for all levels, including lessons and guided tours.
Surf Tours & Surf School Kitesurf Camp Brazil
The Surf Tours & Surf School Kitesurf Camp Brazil covers 5.000 m2 of tropical gardens facing the sea and the beach .Accommodation consists of bungalows distributed in the tropical garden, a hostel with a common room and two luxury suites. Additionally, there is also a private seaside cottage sleeping eight 200 meters from the surf camp grounds. The swimming pool with a wooden deck affording has a beautiful sea view, you also have free internet access, game room, a restaurant and bar with Brazilian specialities and French food – the owner is a French surfer!
4 common rooms (hostel) for 5 people.
- Bed sheet and towels
- Large veranda
- Single bed with key drawer
10 Bungalows of 30m2, for 2 to 4 people.
- Bed sheet and towels
- King-size beds
- air conditioning
- Fridge Bar
The 2 luxurious suites enjoy a privileged location overlooking the ocean.
- Bed sheet and towels
- Jacuzzi on the veranda
- King size bed
- Silent air conditioning
- One of the suites is equipped with disabled access
- Extra bed for children
Independent seafront cottage on the edge of the cliffs, overlooking and with direct access to the beach and the surf spot. This large cottage occupies 1.500 m2 of private grounds. The Casa Tropical includes a house attendant who will make sure you have a pleasant stay. Guess will enjoy all the facilities at Surf Tours & Surf School Kitesurf Camp Brazil, which is only 200 m. away. Ideal for families and group of friends who want more independence and privacy.
Up to 8 people.
- 4 double rooms with sea views
- 2 bathrooms
- Living room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large veranda with dining room
- Bed sheet and towels
A haven of peace for the holidays. A home full of wood, rich and friendly located on the edges of the cliffs of Tibau do Sul with ocean view with 2 suites and 5 rooms fully equipped.
Surf Tours & Surf School Kitesurf Camp Brazil´s location, offers perfect conditions for surf during the whole year, with regular swell from the north or southern Atlantic according to the season. The best spots in the state are between Tibau do Sul and Praia da Pipa. Stronger swells normally comes from November to March, from the northern Atlantic.
For experienced surfers, the “Cool Trips” are guided surf tours that will take you the best spots on the coast according to weather conditions. For those new to the surf, The “Surf School” will teach them how to surf. If you want to practice surf after the classes on the beach in front of the resort, you should add the material rental option for the whole day and practice till you drop on the beach next to Surf Tours & Surf School Kitesurf Camp Brazil!
Next to the Surfcamp:
- The mouth of the lagoon (800m), on the sandbanks, excellent spot but reserved for the high standard surfers, works with every kind of swell
- On the right of the mouth (300m) there is a quick and hollow reef that works with South East swell, reserved for the high standard surfers
- La Boy : beachbreak that work bye North, East and South East swell.
10 min walk South of the Surfcamp:
- Cacimbinhas : Long beach (4 km), beach break that works with East and South-East swell .
- Ponta do madeiro : Spot World Class, long reef right that works with North swell ( from November to March), better at low tide, the dominant winds (South-East) are off shore there.
- Do Curral, located in the dolphin bay, works with every kind of swell, protected against the dominant winds.
20 min by car from the Surfcamp:
- Lajao : Located in front of Pipa center, you have to paddle 300m to reach the reef, very long right that works with North swell. With South-East swell, several right and left peaks , works at high tide, protected from the dominant winds.
- Abacateiro : On the right of Lajao, right reserved for the high standard surfer because it breaks on a few-water-reef , very quick and hollow wave.
- Sororoca : Reef protected against the East and South-East winds , the wave forms itself thanks to an addition of North and South-East swells , gets up quickly , hollow and tubular,the reef is flat and without any danger, ideal to train for the late take off tube.
- Afogadas : Beach break that works with South-East swell, right and left.
- Lajinha : Spot World Class, Reef Break, works with east and South-East swell , at low tide , quick and hollow wave,very few water, high standard surfer .
Many other secretspots to discover!
Favoured by its natural location on the Eastern most tip of Brazil, the coast of Rio Grande do Norte offers perfect conditions for kite surfing thanks to the Trade Winds from the Southeast, with steady wind between 15 and 25 knots. Further north and west, the wind reaches 25-35 knots in Fortaleza.
For experienced kiters, The “Cool Trips” will take you the best spots on the coast. For those new to the kite, The “Kitesurf School” will teach them how to surf.
Facing the Surfcamp (500m – by boat) :
- The lagoon (800m), ideal for the beginners and average level kiters or for high standard kite surfers who like the flat water.
- The lagoon mouth (300m), surf in the waves that break on the sandbanks, excellent spot but reserved to expert kiters, works with every kinds of swell.
- North of the mouth (800m), 10 km of beach break ideal for the average standard to learn the wave riding, excellent for the down wind.
10 minutes walk to the South of the Surfcamp :
- Cacimbinha : Long beach (4 km), beach break that works when there is East and Southeast heave, in the open sea there are 2 reefs with excellent waves.
20 minutes in car far from the Surfcamp :
- Barra do Cunhau, River that flows into the sea and that had formed a sandbank , we can kite in the river, ideal spot for the beginners and high standard that likes the flat water, at the river outflow great spot of waves.
Many other secretspots to be discovered !
Stand up Paddle
Stand up Paddle, or SUP in its short version, is the fun sport by excellence and exciting for all kinds of people; fit or unfit, children, youngsters, old, men or women.
An ancestral sport from Polynesia where you can enjoy nice journeys exploring the coast while riding on top of a huge surfboard propelled with a paddle. The stability and floatability of the board is such that you can stand on your feet without any need of speed to maintain the balance. The use of a paddle makes it even easier to find the balance and therefore improvement is fast, much faster than with a traditional surfboard.
Tibau do Sul and Pipa area has many spots ideal to practice SUP: Down below the Surf Tours & Surf School Kitesurf Camp Brazil, the lagoon is perfect to learn while the lagoon mouth is ideal to catch the first waves and the outside reef a challenge for expert surfers.
Surf Tours & Surf School Kitesurf Camp Brazil also offers a Multisport package including kayak, horseback riding, trekking, mountain biking and excursions in the region.
The multi-sports pack is an activity mix, one per day:
- Day 1: Pedestrian hiking in the ecological sanctuary
- Day 2: Mountain bike
- Day 3: Kayak
- Day 4: Horseback riding
- Day 5: Trip to the mountains, hiking, farm visit and, country buffet meal
LOCATION & GETTING HERE
Surf Tours & Surf School Kitesurf Camp Brazil is located in Tibau do Sul, 80 km south of Natal, a magical place to surf, kite, party or relax! This is a privileged place of great natural beauty and dreamlike beaches, quiet and peaceful yet with an animated nightlife. Favoured by its location on the easternmost tip of Brazil, the coast of Rio Grande offers perfect conditions for surf and kitesurf during the whole year, with a well established swell from both the northern or southern Atlantic and steady Trade Winds.
Natal Airport (NAT) is 80 km far. Airport transfers included in packages
Domestic and international flights
A word of caution here: Both San Paulo and Rio have more than one major airport. It is crucial to make sure your connecting flight leaves from the same airport your international flight arrives at.
Brazil as a whole is just as safe as any other places in the world. Of course, few “safety tips” should be observed as not wearing fantasy items that will catch people’s attention or having your camera hanging down your chest.
The citizens of most nations do not need a VISA to enter Brazil, however, we strongly recommend you to check with the Brazilian consulate in your country about the requirements to enter the country. On your arrival, you will get a 90 days Tourist visa that will give you plenty of time to enjoy Brazil.
The Brazilian currency is called the Real (Reais). Most places will accept cards such as Visa and MasterCard and ATM machines are located within supermarkets and gas stations. The Surf Tours & Surf School Kitesurf Camp Brazil DOES NOT accept payment by VISA, but there is an ATM at Natal Airport and Pipa Beach (7 km from the surf camp).
PRICES & PACKAGES
|7 nights Bed and Breakfast||Surfaris 7 nights||Surf school 7 nights||Kite surf school 7 nights|
|Shared Room||175,- €||390,- €||440,- €||530,- €|
|Single Bungalow||455,- €||690,- €||740,- €||830,- €|
|Double Bungalow||490,- €||430,- €||480,- €||570,- €|
|Triple Bungalow||560,- €||365,- €||420,- €||505,- €|
|Quadruple Bungalow||630,- €||345,- €||395,- €||480,- €|
|Luxury Room||700,- €||535,- €||585,- €||675,-€|
Surfaris, Surf school and Kite school packages include:
- Airport transfer go & return
- Bed and Breakfast
- 10 hours/week per kite or surf course
- Surfaris: 7 trips spot
|CASA OBRA||CASA TROPICAL|
- Transfer Natal airport / Surfcamp: 70 € per person
- Half-board (evening meal in the form of a varied buffet): 14 € per day
- Full board (lunch + evening buffet in varied form): 21 € per day
- Trip or downwind (Unit): 15 € per person
- Trip Multisport (Kayak + Horse + Rando + Yoga + Capoeira + SUP + MTB): 140 € per person
Rental & Courses
Price per person (deposit of 150 € for rental kite and 70 € for surf)
1h : 35,- €
7 hrs : 230,- € (3 / 4days)
1 day : 50,- €
7 days : 300,- €
1h: 25,- €
7 h: 150,- € (3 / 4days)
1 day: 15,- €
7 days: 80,- €
1h: 30,- €
7h: 200,- € (4days)
1 day: 30,- €
7 days: 160,-
Note: Prices in euros (€) are given as an indication and may vary according to the exchange rate in force.